U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 11:31 AM

7,939 posts, read 3,932,281 times

Advertisements

Two preteen girls charged as adults in stabbing of 12-year-old 19 times in planned murder plot:
The girls, both aged 12, have been charged as adults after allegedly luring a friend into a Waukesha, Wis., park and savagely stabbing her to please a mythological creature named Slender Man, which they learned about online, according to prosecutors.

Read more: Two preteen girls charged as adults in stabbing of 12-year-old 19 times in planned murder plot: cops - NY Daily News

I am so glad that the sick monsters were charged as adults! Hope they rot in jail!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM

13,105 posts, read 17,646,574 times
the homes of these two lil monsters needs to be checked out and any other kids in that house need to be removed and check the dad of one of the lil monsters put her morbid drawing up on his website like he was proud of her . Yep time to investigate that home and the other lil monsters home too . Alissa weir (one of the lil monsters ) well her family obtained a mouth piece already . Well Mr and Ms Weir you failed as a parent and did a real bang up job there . sick and disgusting you lil monsters and I hope you rot in jail .

Old 06-04-2014, 07:00 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,162,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Two preteen girls charged as adults in stabbing of 12-year-old 19 times in planned murder plot:
The girls, both aged 12, have been charged as adults after allegedly luring a friend into a Waukesha, Wis., park and savagely stabbing her to please a mythological creature named Slender Man, which they learned about online, according to prosecutors.

Read more: Two preteen girls charged as adults in stabbing of 12-year-old 19 times in planned murder plot: cops - NY Daily News

I am so glad that the sick monsters were charged as adults! Hope they rot in jail!

Ahh, but there just little 12 year old girls, give them a break! [/sarcasm]

I agree. Women/girls that do this kind of stuff should be locked away forever and get the same treatment men/boys would.

Old 06-04-2014, 10:12 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
It would be interesting to know if there were any pharmaceuticals involved -- this doesn't seem at all normal for 12 year old girls.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:52 PM

398 posts, read 360,069 times
I can remember having a very active imagination as a kid, but I don't remember ever planning murder.

I don't care if they are children. This isn't normal. They need extensive therapy.

Old 06-04-2014, 11:59 PM

769 posts, read 890,028 times
We need knife control, no one has the need for a knife over 1 inch length, we need to outlaw all assault knifes, any knife with a pointed tip should be called what it is, a assault knife, it is designed for stabbing and causing death and should only be in the hands of the police and military.
Now that I got the liberal out,
These 2 girls are beyond sick, I am pleased that they are going after them as adults, but you know the lawyers will be saying that they did not know killing was wrong because they saw it so often in their video games.
Sorry, but sometimes they need to be put down like a rabid animal. They planned this, they knew what would happen, this is just sickening.

Old 06-05-2014, 10:20 AM

9,801 posts, read 7,111,943 times
Where are the parents? Parents need to filter and sensor and put a stamp of common sense and decency on the junk their kids are watching on TV and the internet. This is a fine example of no fear of consequences. They were probably both brats that were seldom disciplined but how can they be that nieve to think that murder is OK an they won't get into trouble.
Kids do stupid things all the time but murder?
This was attempted murder. It was premeditated and I hope they will make an example out of them. Kids need to know there are repercussions for their actions.
So what was this "slender man" going to give them? A pony? a boyfriend? Justin Beiber concert tickets?

Old 06-05-2014, 11:01 AM

9,667 posts, read 7,644,282 times
There is a lengthy thread about this event in the "Great Debates" forum - lots of information about the girls' backgrounds is included.

Old 06-05-2014, 11:41 AM

7,920 posts, read 7,268,742 times
There was a similar case on a tv news show a couple of months or so ago where the teen girls actually did set the friend up and kill her, I wonder if they tried to copy the case or this is just one in just a few of the cases that haven't made the broader news stations. I believe the other case was on one of those 48 hour shows.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4664833.html

Skylar Neese Murdered Because Teen Girls 'Didn't Want To Be Friends Anymore': Dad (VIDEO)

Old 06-05-2014, 05:06 PM

3,806 posts, read 4,999,345 times
Has there been any investigation as to whether someone online posed as Slender Man and talked them into this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or