U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 12:57 PM

11,397 posts, read 6,809,992 times

Advertisements

Don't worry ..... one trip to the checkout counter at your local supermarket or pharmacy will convince you thet there's an eager market of ditzes to fund the next "teenybopper phenom".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2014, 08:13 PM

8,440 posts, read 10,728,369 times
Default How Can Anyone Know for Sure?

How can we believe this? I want to believe, but so called experts have declared him finished previously with immature behavior and acting out. Also, given Usher's. difficulties last year, I don't know that he can improve
Bieb's current situation.

If this is indeed the turning poing for J.B., I hope someone will get and Keep him in psychotherapy. He needs to do the work to understand choices he's made in the past and start taking responsibility for himself and those he has hurt.

While this may sound odd to some, if this truly is the lowest low for J.B., I wish him well as he hopefully learns about himself, his choices and how many he's hurt.

MSR

Old 06-07-2014, 08:53 PM

20,344 posts, read 20,462,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I hope his career is fine.

The only reason being: I don't want him coming back up here.
<shakes fist>

Old 06-09-2014, 04:13 PM

6,742 posts, read 3,876,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LOL!

I seriously doubt that a bunch of screaming tweens give a fig about anything he said.
Nope, if anything, he probably gained a few more fans, if you catch my drift, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
He's an entertainer, and the people who buy his concert tickets and music albums/videos will and should be the determining factor as to whether or not he succeeds or fails in his work. This is an old video and he's an older, wiser (?) person now and he's been exposed to African-Americans up close and personal and I don't think for a minute that he's a racist or dislikes persons of color.
Pretty much. I thinks someone else made another good point Usher and JB.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:03 PM

2,331 posts, read 2,519,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramkobe View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksEvqTDgQqE

If Usher doesn't throw this Canadian racist POS off a building, I'd be shocked.
He never HAD a career, he was only a legend in his own mind....

Old 06-16-2014, 02:16 PM

8,633 posts, read 8,638,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He still has legions of teen and pre-teen fans who couldn't care less what he says or does, and as long as he's making so much money for them, his producers and recording studios aren't going anywhere, either.
In exchange for money and fame, The Bieb and Miley Cyrus have basically turned control of their lives over to lawyers, producers, managers, etc. They are essentially marionettes for people behind the scenes.

Old 06-16-2014, 03:26 PM

2,768 posts, read 2,316,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
In exchange for money and fame, The Bieb and Miley Cyrus have basically turned control of their lives over to lawyers, producers, managers, etc. They are essentially marionettes for people behind the scenes.
It's a darn shame, they are truly without talent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or