U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2014, 01:14 PM

141 posts, read 94,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
I just can't believe the driver got up and thought yea I got this delivery today to this home and I'm going to cut me some dog today.

?
LMAO....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2014, 01:17 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,828,553 times
if the dogs attack me (and have) harming them is criminal. if i do nothing and allow them to harm me its an accident and no crime has been committed. can someone explain the justice in this thinking? it happens with all manner of mean dogs but 4 and 2 legged.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
if the dogs attack me (and have) harming them is criminal. if i do nothing and allow them to harm me its an accident and no crime has been committed. can someone explain the justice in this thinking? it happens with all manner of mean dogs but 4 and 2 legged.
Well dogs are more important than people and you should sacrifice yourself to the dog. That's their logic. If that means losing a limb/fingers or even getting killed then so be it. They don't care about you. You're a person. Much less important than a dog who can do no wrong ever!

We've become a society where you can't even defend yourself. REALLY SICK!

Old 06-18-2014, 01:21 PM

161 posts, read 130,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardtastic View Post
Yes, I think they edited the story and on top of it there was a bunch of news reports. I found out about first on tv.

Did they do dna on the dogs? You'd be surprised what's in a dog.

Again...who cares? Two large aggressive territorial dogs.

Want me to give you a hundred links of actual pit bull attacks where people were maimed?

You just want to push your pit bull agenda. Do you own them? Just curious.
I didn't read anywhere that the dogs were aggressive? I would think if they were, the UPS guy would have been bit.

I had to laugh at you claiming I have a Pit bull agenda, when your OP has "Pit bulls" and its a Great Dane and some kind of mix. No, I do not own any Pit Bulls.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:22 PM

1,459 posts, read 2,141,895 times
The dog that comes after my kids and I will not live past that day. I'll happily see you in court. You won't win.

I feel quite ill when people side with an attacking dog over people minding their own business (or doing business.)

Old 06-18-2014, 01:27 PM

12,132 posts, read 5,711,423 times
Quote:
Well dogs are more important than people and you should sacrifice yourself to the dog. That's their logic. If that means losing a limb/fingers or even getting killed then so be it. They don't care about you. You're a person. Much less important than a dog who can do no wrong ever!

We've become a society where you can't even defend yourself. REALLY SICK!
Why are you so upset over this? It's done & over with. The dogs are fine, the driver is fine, your article stinks & is about as vague as it could be & that's about it. Why this has gone on for 13 pages is beyond me. We get it, you don't like big dogs. Fine. There's nothing else to talk about.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:27 PM

Next will be expected to use pepper spray against an armed intruder instead of lethal force.

Real break down of american morality when a man trying to make a HONEST living can't even defend himself against two attacking big dogs(who cares what breed they are...they're not a 20 pound toy breed).

The only person that should be brought up on animal cruelty is the IDIOT owner who let the dogs loose on her property when she knows mail/packages are coming.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:32 PM

9,297 posts, read 16,255,899 times
Quote:
Next will be expected to use pepper spray against an armed intruder instead of lethal force.

Real break down of american morality when a man trying to make a HONEST living can't even defend himself against two attacking big dogs(who cares what breed they are...they're not a 20 pound toy breed).

The only person that should be brought up on animal cruelty is the IDIOT owner who let the dogs loose on her property when she knows mail/packages are coming.

still waiting to hear the driver's version of events.... or any witnesses stating the dogs were aggressive or attacking the driver......

<<crickets>>

Old 06-18-2014, 01:37 PM

161 posts, read 130,402 times
Quote:

Where does it say the dogs were attacking?

Old 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM

12,132 posts, read 5,711,423 times
Quote:
I've gotten about a TON of rep points and a ton of people agreeing with me. Just because you and 3 other people don't agree with me means jack****

This story was reported in national news btw. It was not some local article. I just pulled a link. EVERYONE reported on this. Google it.

Oh and the driver is not fine. He might get fired and/or arrested. And the reporting was so bad we don't even know if he got injured.
Now you have to resort to swearing? That's a little over the top, don't you think? Perhaps it's time to relax. It doesn't matter how many rep points you've gotten, I'm simply saying that your constant hysterics on this topic have become redundant & you have aggressively attacked anyone with a question or opposing viewpoint from yours. That's not a mature way to post. And yes, the driver is fine.

EVERYONE reported on this? Hahahaha, I just googled it. I believe 6 items came up, two of them facebook, one is from city-data & the other three were LOCAL news articles. Where is it on cnn? Or any other major news network? Could you provide a link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events