U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 04:16 PM

5,963 posts, read 7,511,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Sex is a generic term for sexual intercourse.

Sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A semen stain on a dress does not prove, nor was it ever proven that sex occurred. Clinton admitted to a inappropriate relationship, but it has never been proven he lied. I realize this will never change minds of people who simply want to believe it, and no matter what party some will always hate those they oppose.

Not to be the spelling police, but FYI it is tryst.
Sure.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 08:43 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,531,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I thought that lefties didn't care about weird sexual fetishes?
Actually, when I read the article about what cranking is, I remembered all car ignitions are on the right, so while he's running as a Republican, I must conclude he's a lefty!

Old 06-30-2014, 08:46 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,099,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck's Dad View Post
Actually, when I read the article about what cranking is, I remembered all car ignitions are on the right, so while he's running as a Republican, I must conclude he's a lefty!
Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-30-2014, 09:05 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,531,714 times
MrWillys The article said "cranking" as a sexual fetish was removing the ignition wires and masturbating while turning the engine over. Think about my comment again.

My goodness you people have absolutely no sense of humor!

Old 07-01-2014, 07:35 AM

2,567 posts, read 1,601,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I didn't really want to hear about anyone's sexual fetishes. I say keep that stuff in the bedroom. I don't care what sexual orientation you are. Keep that in the bedroom. I don't care that you like sleeping naked with spiders. Keep that in the bedroom.

What I don't want to see is someone with any kind of record running, unless that record is made of vinyl.
I agree. Keep it in the bedroom. Unfortunately, this guy moved it to the garage as well. Can you imagine him taking a date home and walking her into his bedroom? Right next to the bed is this engine block. "Honey, I'd like to introduce you to Sally. I've always wanted a threesome."

I love politics.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:37 AM

2,567 posts, read 1,601,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Don't Google it. What has been seen cannot be unseen.
+1 for the warning. You should also receive some free PTSD counseling.

Old 07-01-2014, 07:49 AM

9,537 posts, read 13,377,961 times
I bet his mom is so proud, lol!

Old 07-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Status: "It takes a lot of balls to golf like me" (set 17 days ago)

3,986 posts, read 3,204,861 times
Although I probably wouldn't vote for him, I have too made mistakes when I was young, spent some time in jail, and learned from those mistakes. I was addicted to everything at some point in my life. It's not about the fact that you had issues in your life, it that you recognize that you've made mistakes and find that turning point and move forward.

I don't have a problem with him running, he's very forthcoming about his past, and he's facing it head on. He's got more guts than most people that's for sure...

Old 07-01-2014, 10:14 AM

9,198 posts, read 10,160,028 times
There was a time in this country when a person who had paid the price for a crime could make a fresh start. There were even outlaws who became lawmen, more than a few. I hope that this gentleman can have his civil rights restored and live a good life. I'm a right wing Republican so, unless the Democrat is more conservative, I'd vote for him.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:58 AM

3,806 posts, read 5,006,246 times
Why doesn't the Republican Party give opponents of people like this the Thad Cochran treatment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events