U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2014, 12:09 PM

7,282 posts, read 8,409,535 times

Advertisements

This isn't really about contraception, it is like most issues liberals scream about...money and control. Nothing more.

There isn't a single issue that liberals talk about that isn't focused on those two things.

The money of others and the control of others.

Yeah, it is that simple.

Old 07-13-2014, 02:10 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,147,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
This isn't really about contraception, it is like most issues liberals scream about...money and control. Nothing more.

There isn't a single issue that liberals talk about that isn't focused on those two things.

The money of others and the control of others.

Yeah, it is that simple.
You are correct - it is not about contraceptives. All, yes ALL the women who scorned me on this issue informed me that they just simply had to have these contraceptives not because of not wanting to get pregnant, but because they had contracted some mysterious disease. That disease must be airborne and extremely contagious. Apparently, it affects their menstrual cycles. It is also apparent that this disease only affects those of this generation and only affects liberal women. The reason I say this is because my Mom never had the disease and neither did my grandmother. The reason I say it only affects liberal women is because my own wife had to quit taking contraceptives because they messed up her menstrual cycle and her hormones and she is a conservative. I did pay for her contraceptives myself so it could be that those contraceptives funded by the taxpayer are just simply a better form of contraceptive. Since it only affects the new modern liberal woman, I have concluded, after extensive research, that this malady is caused by George Bush and global warming.

Old 07-14-2014, 06:09 AM

36,437 posts, read 41,744,189 times
^^^^^drivel.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:26 AM

5,669 posts, read 3,213,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
You are correct - it is not about contraceptives. All, yes ALL the women who scorned me on this issue informed me that they just simply had to have these contraceptives not because of not wanting to get pregnant, but because they had contracted some mysterious disease. That disease must be airborne and extremely contagious. Apparently, it affects their menstrual cycles. It is also apparent that this disease only affects those of this generation and only affects liberal women. The reason I say this is because my Mom never had the disease and neither did my grandmother. The reason I say it only affects liberal women is because my own wife had to quit taking contraceptives because they messed up her menstrual cycle and her hormones and she is a conservative. I did pay for her contraceptives myself so it could be that those contraceptives funded by the taxpayer are just simply a better form of contraceptive. Since it only affects the new modern liberal woman, I have concluded, after extensive research, that this malady is caused by George Bush and global warming.
Modern liberal woman? lol Well, this GRANDMA took in the Pill as a 12 year old in 1960 for severe, prolonged, painful periods, which also led to anemia. Maybe you have heard of anemia? Yep, MEN can have anemia too.

Women's reproduction cycle. The uterine lining builts up every month to prepare for the implantation of a fertilized egg. If there is no fertilized egg to implant, the uterine ling is shed. Periods. In some girls/women, this lining builds up TOO MUCH, and in simple terms, it sheds and sheds profusely.

No, she cannot take other meds for this because it is all related to her HORMONES, so she needs HORMONES (the Pill) to correct it. This is not some "liberal modern woman" disease. MY Mom (born 1920) and MY Grandma (born 1900) both also suffered from this. Before the Pill, they had to suffer through it. Mom said she missed days of school and work. Grandma said she literally could not leave her house because it was so bad and back in her "modern" days they did not have the pads and tampons, or the Pill, like today. I will not get gross here and tell you what women had to use instead back then. DAMN, that must have horrible. No, I would not want to go back to those days.

We HAVE come a long way, sister. I will say that this GRANNY is very, very thankful for growing up and living in this "modern liberal world" with the Pill for BOTH contraception AND for it's medicinal uses.

Way back when, when I needed the Pill for contraception, MY Health Insurance paid for it from 1968 to 1979 when I had my first child. I was working so my HUSBAND did not have to pay for it. After we were done having kids, HE got permanent birth control. It was paid for by HIS health insurance in 1984.

"Liberal Modern Woman". ROFL

Old 07-14-2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Modern liberal woman? lol Well, this GRANDMA took in the Pill as a 12 year old in 1960 for severe, prolonged, painful periods, which also led to anemia. Maybe you have heard of anemia? Yep, MEN can have anemia too.

Women's reproduction cycle. The uterine lining builts up every month to prepare for the implantation of a fertilized egg. If there is no fertilized egg to implant, the uterine ling is shed. Periods. In some girls/women, this lining builds up TOO MUCH, and in simple terms, it sheds and sheds profusely.

No, she cannot take other meds for this because it is all related to her HORMONES, so she needs HORMONES (the Pill) to correct it. This is not some "liberal modern woman" disease. MY Mom (born 1920) and MY Grandma (born 1900) both also suffered from this. Before the Pill, they had to suffer through it. Mom said she missed days of school and work. Grandma said she literally could not leave her house because it was so bad and back in her "modern" days they did not have the pads and tampons, or the Pill, like today. I will not get gross here and tell you what women had to use instead back then. DAMN, that must have horrible. No, I would not want to go back to those days.

We HAVE come a long way, sister. I will say that this GRANNY is very, very thankful for growing up and living in this "modern liberal world" with the Pill for BOTH contraception AND for it's medicinal uses.

Way back when, when I needed the Pill for contraception, MY Health Insurance paid for it from 1968 to 1979 when I had my first child. I was working so my HUSBAND did not have to pay for it. After we were done having kids, HE got permanent birth control. It was paid for by HIS health insurance in 1984.

Like I said, it must be contagious. Every woman who has jumped my case has been affected by it. My own wife had to come off them. Must be global warning.

Old 07-14-2014, 10:47 AM

7,282 posts, read 8,409,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post

My goodness, did all thinking leave the brains of the few? The pill is the ONLY thing that would help? You could not get a prescription for another drug that would accomplish the same thing?

If women want to use the pill for purposes other than contraception, then by golly made some noise and demand an alternative that isn't called a contraceptive and be able to have any insurance from any company pay for it.

Why is that so hard to do? Start a march or something,

The Pharmas would jump over themselves to produce such a drug. The fact is though, you don't want that do you? You want to claim the pill has other medicinal uses but won't dare to look into alternatives or demand that alternatives be produced.

That is complete BS.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:18 AM

4,576 posts, read 9,108,817 times
Political sheep have now become doctors!

Old 07-14-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Political sheep have now become doctors!
I know. I had one liberal inform me that I did not have to take Vytorin. Another one informed me that I could take cheap insulin like she gave her cat. Strange how the low info liberals all seem to have medical degrees while working at Walmart.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:26 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,108,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
I know. I had one liberal inform me that I did not have to take Vytorin. Another one informed me that I could take cheap insulin like she gave her cat. Strange how the low info liberals all seem to have medical degrees while working at Walmart.
Here's something where we may have common ground. A sheeple is anyone who supports single party politics, and believe that if their party had complete control their ideals would create utopia.

This is a misguided ideal, and I purposely vote for balance to not allow single party control. As long as you don't think a single party has all the answers then there may be hope for you yet.

Old 07-14-2014, 12:59 PM

36,437 posts, read 41,744,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
My goodness, did all thinking leave the brains of the few? The pill is the ONLY thing that would help? You could not get a prescription for another drug that would accomplish the same thing?

If women want to use the pill for purposes other than contraception, then by golly made some noise and demand an alternative that isn't called a contraceptive and be able to have any insurance from any company pay for it.

Why is that so hard to do? Start a march or something,

The Pharmas would jump over themselves to produce such a drug. The fact is though, you don't want that do you? You want to claim the pill has other medicinal uses but won't dare to look into alternatives or demand that alternatives be produced.

That is complete BS.
So a woman is supposed to demand that her doctor prescribe something CALLED something other than a contraceptive for hormonal imbalance. I'm a woman who never took BC for anything other than BC but I probably should have.

Mack Knife your level of ignorance about women's bodies is appalling. And your arrogance about something of which you lack knowledge makes you look like a complete fool.

And since when can somebody DEMAND pharma produce a product? Here goes....I demand Big Pharma make a pill to make me look like I did when I was 19. Anybody want to march with me for this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or