Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2014, 04:40 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,476,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
I respect the fact that you are veteran and I respect your right to your opinion but I don't respect the fact that you have no respect for others. You have not shown any respect to others in this thread so, as Barbara Bush said to Al Frankin, I am through with you!

Cat
That's the best thing you have said to me. Adios.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:43 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,476,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Not one credible media source has reported any scandal. Biased sources yes, but even with several different investigations where GOP liberals have wasted millions of dollars has any wrongdoing been proved. This is the facts. I supported GW, and Obama, because they represent this great nation. It is of the highest error to believe a president wakes up thinking what can I do to screw over America today. Biased media creates sheeple from the weak.
The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:06 PM

4,621 posts, read 12,249,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
I'll have to give Democrats kudo's, because they didn't create false investigations into GW and WMD's. Issa is a damn high school drop out, and they make him head of the investigation? Sorry, I still won't believe red, or blue will do intentional harm to Americans. Feel free to live in a world of negativity where ones glass is half full. Do you also support criminals like Cliven Bundy here in Nevada?

Old 07-12-2014, 06:21 AM
PJA

2,462 posts, read 3,163,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Try to keep up. The topic of abortion is relevant in this discussion as some idiot owner of a corporation seems to think that IUD's & the morning after pill induce abortions. Honestly, why are there so many ignorant people talking on this topic? If you're not informed then stay off the topic.

YOU keep up....the poster said if contraceptives should be required then so should their insulin and I agree, with that point.. End of story.

Old 07-12-2014, 07:31 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,259,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJA View Post
YOU keep up....the poster said if contraceptives should be required then so should their insulin and I agree, with that point.. End of story.
His insulin IS covered; he just has to pay a copay. Now, if he was getting his care and meds from the VA, he'd probably be paying nothing, as my FIL (WWII veteran, former POW) is. His gripe is that he has to pay a "high copay", which probably means he's on an expensive name-brand insulin. Traditional insurance formularies assign high copayments to the most expensive drugs, and/or name brands.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:38 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,911,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
So you believe it is okay to walk away from mans children, because it's a women's responsibility?
Nothing like putting words into someone else's mouth eh?

What does any of this thread have to do with that rather dumb question you asked?

Now point to where I said anything even related to what you so desperately and quite amateurishly tried to imply?

Go back to sleep.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
Oh yes she has, did you not hear the "come and get it" song and then the demand for contraceptives?

Old 07-12-2014, 10:48 AM

14,880 posts, read 12,033,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Do you have health insurance?
Yes. Your point?

Old 07-12-2014, 10:56 AM

610 posts, read 696,507 times
If you own the business, it's your natural right to offer whatever services you want to your customers, and to your employees. If they don't like it, it is their responsibility as conscientious consumers not to shop there, or be employed there. End of story. Why do people in this country not understand natural rights?

Same with this stupid **** in I think Texas or Arizona where business owners have no right to tell you not to bring your firearm into their store. I personally think it's dumb they would do that, and I'm about the biggest advocate of gun rights in the world... but what's fundamentally more important (and what gun rights are based on) is property rights. If it's YOUR property, YOU can do with it as YOU wish, and nobody else has a right to tell you how you must conduct yourself or your business. Plain and simple.

Nobody seems to understand natural rights anymore.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:58 AM

Leave it to liberals to treat pregnancy as a disease. Considering that, perhaps it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events