Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 12:21 PM

21,096 posts, read 19,703,590 times

Advertisements

Blacks don't get outraged when blacks kill blacks, only when whites kill blacks. The reason for this is because although there is a lot of hatred among blacks, it is tolerated because it is all done within the "brotherhood" of black people. But a white outsider invading that community and killing a black person is considered a crime against the "brotherhood".

I guess it could be compared to brothers who beat up each other while at home but would defend each other till death from strangers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2014, 12:24 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,766,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Blacks don't get outraged when blacks kill blacks, only when whites kill blacks. The reason for this is because although there is a lot of hatred among blacks, it is tolerated because it is all done within the "brotherhood" of black people. But a white outsider invading that community and killing a black person is considered a crime against the "brotherhood".

I guess it could be compared to brothers who beat up each other while at home but would defend each other till death from strangers.
All false.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:15 PM

29,464 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterseat View Post
This child - I can't stand when they say "teen" although he turned 13 a couple of days prior to his execution - was asleep in bed. They've now arrested 5 in connection. One was a friend of the family. Now it's being said it was a gang initiation.

How can so much outrage be generated over a thug being killed while causing trouble and none be generated over this child's death? What a bunch of hogwash - the outraged are the killers.

I can't even find the article... my computer is messing up which ticks me off in addition to this event.
I know , why does society victimize the criminals ? Which shooting of a child are you refering too ?

5 shot, including 2 children outside Detroit home | News - Home

Detroit baby killed in a spray of gunshots | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Not really a child , 18 but still tragic

Drive-by shooting leaves 18-year-old dead, 3 injured in northeast Detroit - Worldnews.com

Only searched for a couple of minutes , I'm sure there are many more...where's the outrage ?

Old 09-04-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post

I'm not even black and take offense to your words... take out the word "black" and replace it with "hood rat" and you might be more correct. You don't have to be black to have a hood rat thug mentality.

Old 09-04-2014, 01:35 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Yet another tragic and senseless crime used by certain C-D posters to call someone a thug or be "outraged" at black folks about black on black crime. But do carry on.

RIP.

Old 09-04-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Yet another tragic and senseless crime used by certain C-D posters to call someone a thug or be "outraged" at black folks about black on black crime. But do carry on.

RIP.
So ignoring it is what should be done ?

Old 09-04-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
So ignoring it is what should be done ?
This crime is not being ignored or else you wouldn't know about it.

Old 09-04-2014, 03:56 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,499,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
All false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I'm not even black and take offense to your words... take out the word "black" and replace it with "hood rat" and you might be more correct. You don't have to be black to have a hood rat thug mentality.
He speaks the truth. Just because you choose to be offended by the facts...that does not negate the truth. Most people who get offended by this live in well to do 75%+ white cities with little crime and simply get offended by people saying "black people"...as if it's some secret or something. You don't have to be black to have a hood rat thug mentality, but I'd be willing to wager a good bit of money on guessing that at least 90% of hood rats are black. I am poor and moved to my current hood from the projects. I was the *only* white person in the projects. I am not exaggerating. That didn't stop all the murders and shootings. I live in a more diverse neighborhood now, but not by much.

I don't blame black people for this. It is due to hundreds of years of oppression and enslavement, racism and intolerance, prejudice and hate crimes. It's only been a few decades since the civil rights movement. Racism is still alive and well, unfortunately. At the same time, black people do it to themselves. Obviously I am not talking about every single black person in America. But when you look at videos like this....tell me how many white people you see. Why do they have to act like this? Just try and find 1 video with a bunch of white people acting like this. Please. Be warned, these videos do have rough language. Note in the 2nd video 2 people pull out guns...all the while, children are running around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf5wt5I2OEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRPE-AZ5oMk

I am fully prepared to be called racist and bigot and ignorant...because people are afraid to speak the truth and be aware of the facts. FYI, my girlfriend and children are black, as are my grandpa and great uncle and a few cousins. ;]

Old 09-04-2014, 04:37 PM

No thanks. I don't scan the internets for videos of black folks acting like idiots.

Old 09-04-2014, 04:55 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,499,104 times
Neither do I. But type in neighborhood fight or "big brawl" and it's all you get.

Keep ignoring the facts...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events