Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 09:04 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
When a child asks the same question a zillion times it can be cute until it becomes annoying. You passed the cute stage a long time ago.

As for gloating over what a rough life Wilson will have, consider the non-life of the other guy.
If your gonna make an assumption as fact, have evidence to back up your assumption. It's that simple.

These same posters rattling off their narrative is getting old, as well as people NOT being outraged that an unarmed man was executed by Police.

Was he assaulting Brown at the time he was executed? No he was not.

What was he doing when he was executed??/

And Brown's in heaven. Hell, maybe he's even orchestrating some of this. Wilson, that guys being tormented by this situation if he has a soul.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Here's an article about the donations. They're running into some legal issues I believe.

Fundraising still stalled for Darren Wilson, the Ferguson officer who shot Michael Brown - The Washington Post

A GoFundMe for Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson last accepted a donation 19 days ago. The “Support Officer Wilson” page, which is managed by the charity Shield of Hope, has raised more than $197,000 for the officer.
Thanks, man...just bought a couple tee shirts!

Old 09-20-2014, 09:35 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Any reasonable person can see that there's obviously more to the story in this case.

Somebody's lying. I've already stated that if its the witnesses' (cause there's MULTIPLE) then I'm glad justice will be served.

Your definition of 'justice' is an indictment and conviction.

This is deja vu all over again. 'Justice' in the Zimmerman case was a complete investigation, then it became an arrest and charges of murder, and finally a conviction. I don't remember if you were one of the posse after the not guilty verdict who then wanted street justice to take care of Zimmerman.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:59 AM

53 posts, read 54,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
[/b]

Your definition of 'justice' is an indictment and conviction.

This is deja vu all over again. 'Justice' in the Zimmerman case was a complete investigation, then it became an arrest and charges of murder, and finally a conviction. I don't remember if you were one of the posse after the not guilty verdict who then wanted street justice to take care of Zimmerman.
That was the sad part about the Zimmerman trial. A verdict was rendered and many people would not accept the decision. They wanted revenge and blood justice. That is disgusting to me.

Old 09-20-2014, 10:14 AM

894 posts, read 1,050,565 times
I'm amazed anyone goes into law enforcement nowadays. No matter what you do you can't win. I say don't even bother having police in minority neighborhoods, since they're so hated. See how well they manage on their own.

I lost interest in this story as soon as I saw footage of people stealing Jordan's and setting fires. I could care less.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:00 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
I'm amazed anyone goes into law enforcement nowadays. No matter what you do you can't win. I say don't even bother having police in minority neighborhoods, since they're so hated. See how well they manage on their own.

I lost interest in this story as soon as I saw footage of people stealing Jordan's and setting fires. I could care less.
I have posted that black areas should not be policed.

We do not have police where I live........things are fine.

Old 09-20-2014, 04:05 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Your hatred of police has been shown in your posts. Why do you want to defend a thug who robbed a store clerk after strong arming him and then in typical thug behavior confronts a police officer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post

That's your problem right there.

The looters have NOTHING to do with this case and nothing to do with the protests.

Old 09-21-2014, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I promised you this link a few pages back. It's about the Las Vegas police department, but hushing up "a bad shoot" is not unique to our department.

Deadly Force | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas cop behind controversial killing now influential union leader | Las Vegas Review-Journal
Thank you for the links.

Old 09-21-2014, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I promised you this link a few pages back. It's about the Las Vegas police department, but hushing up "a bad shoot" is not unique to our department.

Deadly Force | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas cop behind controversial killing now influential union leader | Las Vegas Review-Journal
I just do not understand running from police.

Why not just stop??

I have two nieces in collage.......and I sure do not think they would commit a crime......but, I have thought they could be at a party when the cops are called.

I just told both of them to do what the cop says.........if a gun is drawn by the cop......stop and drop.

Live to tell their side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events