Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 01:09 PM

2,284 posts, read 1,583,401 times

Advertisements

Too many credible witnesses saying the same thing. cell phone video footage. There really isn't any other verdict acceptable than guilty and premeditated murder.

He fires off one shot to cripple Brown, then 30 SECONDS later, shoots him 3 more times. I said 30 SECONDS later. The people (WITNESSES) said with those shots they saw brain matter come out of Brown's head. The stories from multiple witnesses are consistent and not from criminals, not only blacks, and not only young people.
This cop will only be protected by the Aryan brotherhood.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:29 PM

939 posts, read 795,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Until the police actually say what happened (and why have they still not told us what that was?) we don't even know what was supposed to have happened according to the cop. Doesn't anyone find it odd that the police have not given the cop's version yet? All that does is fuel suspicion.
Very good points. Even when they do "say" what happened, can we believe their version, or will it be "face saving" propoganda?

Old 09-11-2014, 01:40 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,576,740 times
You have eyewitnesses stating that Brown attacked the cop as the cop tried to exit his patrol car, and you have witnesses stating that brown was standing with his hands up when he was shot.

Without a video of the incident its all heresay.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:42 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
Since they were there, I'd say their version is more credible than yours.
I don't put much stock in eye witness accounts. Especially ones that have an agenda or bias.

I go for the facts. And voices on a video are not facts of what actually happened.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
They could see Brown had his hands in the air with his back to the cop saying "ok, ok, ok." Very threatening.

They saw Brown's "brains come out of his head" so they must have been close enough to see what was going on. How many witnesses do the cop apologists need?
The autopsy showed he was not shot in the back.

The rest of their version is garbage, after that.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:45 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
Well, can't forget MB also pummeled Wilson and broke his damn face. According to some reports Wilson was on the verge of unconsciousness. He probably thought MB was coming back for more in his injured-daze. I still commend Wilson's actions and am thankful he took another ugly thug out of the world.
Reports? There have not been any reports. You mean the rumors? Why haven't actual photos of Wilson's "injuries" even been released? You would think if a cop just killed a teen and had visible facial injuries, the police would have at least taken a photo for evidence. Where is it?

snopes.com: Darren Wilson Injury Photo

CNN Source: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson ‘Unequivocally’ Did Not Suffer Eye Socket Fracture | Video | TheBlaze.com

Old 09-11-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
Too many credible witnesses saying the same thing. cell phone video footage. There really isn't any other verdict acceptable than guilty and premeditated murder.

He fires off one shot to cripple Brown, then 30 SECONDS later, shoots him 3 more times. I said 30 SECONDS later. The people (WITNESSES) said with those shots they saw brain matter come out of Brown's head. The stories from multiple witnesses are consistent and not from criminals, not only blacks, and not only young people.
This cop will only be protected by the Aryan brotherhood.
Credible? You mean the guy that that lied about a criminal incident? That had just participated in a robbery? Yea, credible.

The vigilante around here are quite frightening actually. Calling this premeditated murder? Did he seek him out to kill him? You really believe that?

I see a cop that had been given a commendation for outstanding police work. That is a fact.

I see a young man that had just stolen goods from a store owner, after assaulting them. Caught on tape and is a fact.

From the above, I know who is the good guy and who is the bad in this case. Not because of the color of their skin, but because of the way they've lived their lives. One law abiding, the other lawless.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:50 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Very very true. The country is freaked out about violence and the NFL, but it is well-documented that there is a lot of domestic violence by cops and it is time that is acknowledged as well.

National Center For Women and Policing

Impact of police domestic violence: Police officer involved domestic violence | Abuse of power | Diane Wetendorf Inc

Police domestic violence nearly twice average rate - SFGate
I come in contact with fire & police in my job all the time & I mentioned to a co-worker once how good looking alot of them were. She said, and I quote, "Do not ever date a cop". She didn't get into specifics but I could hazard a general guess. I have nothing against police whatsoever, I don't recall ever having a negative incident w/a cop....although quite a few of the ones I've come in contact with while working are pretty cocky. However I believe most cops are good & I'm not going to throw out a generalization & say that all cops suck, they're power hungry, etc.
Quote:
Until the police actually say what happened (and why have they still not told us what that was?) we don't even know what was supposed to have happened according to the cop. Doesn't anyone find it odd that the police have not given the cop's version yet? All that does is fuel suspicion.
I too don't understand why there hasn't been ANY report from the cops side.

On a side note, I can't believe some of you think the witnesses have been paid off, they're lying, etc. Maybe watch the video before spewing such absurdness. You can clearly see & hear what the witnesses are saying as it happened. Yeah, I guess Al Sharpton was there at the moment the kid was shot so he could pay off those two guys watching. Give me a break. And who cares WHAT happened in the moments before at the car? AS THE WITNESSES SAID, he was no longer by the cop & he was surrendering. It's disgusting the crap I see posted on here.

Old 09-11-2014, 01:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
The autopsy showed he was not shot in the back.

The rest of their version is garbage, after that.
We don't know how many bullets were fired--just how many hit Brown. The autopsy showed that Brown had his arms in the air when he was hit.

What on the video is the garbage of which you speak? Anything that doesn't suit your agenda?

Old 09-11-2014, 02:14 PM

2,284 posts, read 1,583,401 times
Quote:
Video trumps what someone says or one cop (who was the only one there).

The video reactions from bystanders a few minutes later seems more credible than a cop who went rambo on this guy. Ballistics and autopsy all confirm this. Brown may have hit the officer in the car door and then tried to escape but bystanders claim Brown was shot once, the another 3-4 times from behind and NOT advancing on the cop. They said he had his effin' hands up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events