Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,407,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Yes, I am. Almost finished. And you??
Already read it all, and parts of it again.

Quote:
Why do you keep saying "bad white cop"?

I have given 3 scenarios on what I think he might be:

1) corrupt cop - doesn't matter the race

2) crazy racist

3) suffering from paranoid delusions/skizophrenia - from the crazy story he gave describing Brown's mannerisms, face and body.
Yet you have absolutely zero facts to back up your assertions, you are just resorting to a fallacy and lies to prove your view.

Quote:
There is nothing saying that Brown tried to take his gun.
If you read the jury documents, Wilson clearly states Brown grabbed his gun.

You not even noticing this proves to me you have not read the documents, or just scanned through them to pick things out of context to back your view point.

Quote:
But WHY did he assault him if he did? Was it because he was trying to get away from him??
Um, in case you did not know, a cop has the legal authority to detain someone, a person does not have a legal authority to run or assault a cop because they disagree with being detained.

Quote:
Again, neither you nor I have any idea of what happened in that car. Even with the several documents of witness testimony I've read, no one can answer that question either. The only that can, because he was standing on sidewalk watching everything happen was his friend Dorian.
We do not know, but the physical evidence matches Wilson's account, of course if you really read the jury documents (which you did not), you would know this.

Quote:
The fact you would have to ask this question is sad.

It really is.

Do you follow all of Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin's commands??
What is sad about it? You complain on one hand about generalizing, but praise generalizing on the other. You cannot have it both ways.

As for Cruz and Palin, cannot stand either one, I voted Obama.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:19 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
thank you, I have been saying this for years. no one seems to get this.
and also english is everyones primary language, as it is not mine. and I have been corrected a few times. LOL

and like I care????

yikes! I meant English is NOT everyones......my bad

Old 11-28-2014, 06:21 PM

23,454 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
But they released all the others though.

Why not this one?

It either exists or it doesn't.

The store owner's attorney said that the STORE (not just the owner) never made a 911 call.

When the attorney reveal this info, this is when Ferguson PD made up the part about the "employee" calling.
The video, and the officers name, were released due to the ACLU repeatedly submitting Sunshine Law requests.

The owner of the store dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911, saying a customer inside the store made the call.

TITLE XXXIX CONDUCT OF PUBLIC BUSINESS
Chapter 610 Governmental Bodies and Records
Section 610.150 "911" telephone reports inaccessible, exceptions.

Universal Citation: MO Rev Stat § 610.150 (2013)

"911" telephone reports inaccessible, exceptions.

610.150. Except as provided by this section, any information acquired by a law enforcement agency or a first responder agency by way of a complaint or report of a crime made by telephone contact using the emergency number, "911", shall be inaccessible to the general public. However, information consisting of the date, time, specific location and immediate facts and circumstances surrounding the initial report of the crime or incident shall be considered to be an incident report and subject to section 610.100. Any closed records pursuant to this section shall be available upon request by law enforcement agencies or the division of workers' compensation or pursuant to a valid court order authorizing disclosure upon motion and good cause shown.

(L. 1988 H.B. 1667 § 1, A.L. 1995 H.B. 135, A.L. 2013 H.B. 256, 33 & 305)
<emphasis mine>

Old 11-28-2014, 06:39 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
From Wilson's testimony:

"...a call came out for a stealing in progress from the local market on West Florissant..."

"...a box of cigarillos was stolen..."

"...the first thing that struck me is they were walking in the middle of the street..."

"...When I start to look at Brown, first thing I noticed is in his right hand, his hand is full of cigarillos. And that's when it clicked for me..."

"...He immediately grabs my gun..."
The police chief said on LIVE TELEVISION that Wilson NEVER received that call.

He was "coached" and not very well.

It doesn't matter because the DA handed his defense attorney the case when he gave the grand jury an outdated legal document from 1979 saying that cops can shoot a suspect running away from them. The Supreme Court overruled this in 1985. When a juror asked does federal law supersede Missouri law, she told them "you don't need to worry about that", while another DA in the room said "we're not giving a law class".

So, even skeptical and disbelieving old me would have not indicted him on murder charges.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
What is sad about it? You complain on one hand about generalizing, but praise generalizing on the other. You cannot have it both ways.

As for Cruz and Palin, cannot stand either one, I voted Obama.

Is there a "white community"? And if so, who is the "leader" of it?

Who is the person(s) that you guys bow down to without question just because they tell you to??

^^Does what I just typed sound stupid???

Yes, it DOES.

Old 11-28-2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
The police chief said on LIVE TELEVISION that Wilson NEVER received that call.

He was "coached" and not very well.

It doesn't matter because the DA handed his defense attorney the case when he gave the grand jury an outdated legal document from 1979 saying that cops can shoot a suspect running away from them. The Supreme Court overruled this in 1985. When a juror asked does federal law supersede Missouri law, she told them "you don't need to worry about that", while another DA in the room said "we're not giving a law class".

So, even skeptical and disbelieving old me would have not indicted him on murder charges.
Wilson never received the call to respond, another unit responded to the call.

Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery during the initial contact, and only made the assumption due to the cigarillos and Brown matching the suspect description.

As the jury documents show, Wilson only made the connection because of the cigarillos after he initiated contact with Brown.

Wilson did know about the robbery because he was on duty that day, it is not like cops roll around in a bubble not knowing anything going on they are not directly involved in.

Also, the document about "running away" is not relevant, Brown was not running away.

Last edited by k350; 11-28-2014 at 07:00 PM..

Old 11-28-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Is there a "white community"? And if so, who is the "leader" of it?

Who is the person(s) that you guys bow down to without question just because they tell you to??

^^Does what I just typed sound stupid???

Yes, it DOES.
Sorry, but all that is blasted right now on the media is "black community", I am not making this up, along with self declared "black leaders".

I never vouch for any generalized community, but seems some people of any race like doing so when it suits their needs.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but all that is blasted right now on the media is "black community", I am not making this up, along with self declared "black leaders".

I never vouch for any generalized community, but seems some people of any race like doing so when it suits their needs.
So is this "black community" consisted of:

1) black americans who are descended from american slaves

2) africans from Africa

3) caribbeans

4) blacks of european nationality

Or it doesn't really matter just as long as they can trace most of their ancestors to the african continent?

I don't consider myself part of a "community" or "borg". At one time, I did use the term to "black community" until it started to get abused by people who really believe that every black person in america is under one mind, one thought process, one life, etc..

Old 11-28-2014, 07:07 PM

23,454 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Wilson never received the call to respond, another unit responded to the call.

Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery during the initial contact, and only made the assumption due to the cigarillos and Brown matching the suspect description.

As the jury documents show, Wilson only made the connection because of the cigarillos after he initiated contact with Brown.

Wilson did know about the robbery because he was on duty that day, it is not like cops roll around in a bubble not knowing anything going on they are not directly involved in.

Also, the document about "running away" is not relevant, Brown was not running away.
Yep. I believe Wilson was on another call when the 'initial' radio call was made about the robbery. After he was done with his call he more than likely heard the chatter on his radio, since the responding officer to the robbery was reporting that couldn't find Brown.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:40 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,664,016 times
I didn't think he would be indicted because he didn't commit any crimes. He was performing his duties and followed all policies and procedures. Michael Brown committed strong arm robbery and then attacked Officer Wilson. Brown was running toward Wilson and ignored his commands to freeze. He didn't have his hands up this narrative was made up by his friend and racist blacks in the neighborhood where quick to jump on the bandwagon. There were a few upstanding black citizens who came forward to the grand jury and told the truth about Brown attacking Wilson and they should really be commended for not falling into the "cops are all racist and always wrong" mentality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events