Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:44 PM

35,493 posts, read 20,860,187 times

Advertisements

the child needs lawyer --go sue for damages
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 05:29 PM

388 posts, read 684,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by galileo3210 View Post
Just actually happened...

It's a long story....

This guy was caught having sex in bed with the neighbors' boy. Evidentally it was a regular thing.
Long story short, he did just a little time, did his probation, and went to work as a dispatcher for
his mother's Taxi agency....after 2006, he had no further incidents, so, hopefully, he learned his lesson.

Anyway, the guy just won $3 Million, and is a Millionaire now......could not have happened to a nicer molester, eh?

Luck and fate evidently not on the side of justice....oh well...

Here is Timothy Dale Poole's mugshot....

And a pic of him celebrating his winnings, holding the proverbial "giant lotto check"....I suppose he still has to stay on the watch list, but I presume he does not care at this point, being a multi-millionaire..

Here is the story...he won the lotto last Saturday, Dec.6.......

Convicted sex predator wins $3 million lottery jackpot | News - Home

What do you folks on CD think about this?
This makes me so angry. This is when I really question "God". I really do. I mean, he commits this crime and gets a job. And then wins the freakin' lottery.

I hope some of that money is going to the boy he sexually abused and affected for life, so he can at least get good therapy. It will never go away. Ever. But with decent therapy sexual abuse survivors can heal and move on with their lives.

Why does he get that? Why not someone like my husband and I? Or others that work hard and don't harm anyone????

Old 12-10-2014, 05:29 PM

91 posts, read 103,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Maybe he'll get a gastric bypass surgery now..If he's stupid enough to molest a young boy, I guarantee you he's not good with money. Don't forget Uncle Sam takes a nice chunk out of that so he won't be a multi-millionaire..
I forgot about Sammy taking a chunk.....

He took an all at once $2.2 Million payout, so that would make his take about $1.1 Million..

So, after all is said he is technically a millionaire..

Still not bad for stopping at the gas station..I think most would be happy with that...

Old 12-10-2014, 05:35 PM

91 posts, read 103,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisee1203 View Post
This makes me so angry. This is when I really question "God". I really do. I mean, he commits this crime and gets a job. And then wins the freakin' lottery.

Why does he get that? Why not someone like my husband and I? Or others that work hard and don't harm anyone????
It's a cold and callous universe out there.....

I totally feel the same when I see children with cancer, while awful people life full lives....keep in mind some top nazi leaders were hidden in Argentina for years, like Mengele, and lived in luxury and peace.....

Life simply is not fair......

Old 12-10-2014, 05:51 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,572,515 times
Quote:

It's a long story....

This guy was caught having sex in bed with the neighbors' boy. Evidentally it was a regular thing.
Long story short, he did just a little time, did his probation, and went to work as a dispatcher for
his mother's Taxi agency....after 2006, he had no further incidents, so, hopefully, he learned his lesson.

Anyway, the guy just won $3 Million, and is a Millionaire now......could not have happened to a nicer molester, eh?

And a pic of him celebrating his winnings, holding the proverbial "giant lotto check"....I suppose he still has to stay on the watch list, but I presume he does not care at this point, being a multi-millionaire..

Now he can use his winnings to fly overseas where pedophilia is allowed.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:52 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,083,158 times
Quote:

It's a long story....

So a ex con is not allowed to play the lottery and win 3 million dollars?

Congratulations to him and I hope he spends it wisely.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:13 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,758,885 times
Learned his lesson?I bet that was the first time he got caught. And people with those proclivities do not change.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:18 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,624,912 times
I simply can't understand the people who are happy for this guy and saying something along the lines of "Big deal, he served his time, he's trying to live an honest life now, let him be". I can't help but wonder if you people who support this guy is the same guy are either child molesters yourself or have fantasies of doing so. If not, you're just heartless and wouldn't understand until you have kids.Child molestation is just something I find unforgivable.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:25 PM

20,103 posts, read 16,074,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Maybe he'll get a gastric bypass surgery now..If he's stupid enough to molest a young boy, I guarantee you he's not good with money. Don't forget Uncle Sam takes a nice chunk out of that so he won't be a multi-millionaire..
Lots of child molesters do just fine with managing their money, there have even been some quite wealthy ones. Many of them end up having no money because, once identified, finding employment becomes very difficult. I doubt this guy would have the job he does if he wasn't working for his mother.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:26 PM

24 posts, read 26,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I simply can't understand the people who are happy for this guy and saying something along the lines of "Big deal, he served his time, he's trying to live an honest life now, let him be". I can't help but wonder if you people who support this guy is the same guy are either child molesters yourself or have fantasies of doing so. If not, you're just heartless and wouldn't understand until you have kids.Child molestation is just something I find unforgivable.

I absolutely agree. I was wondering the same thing as I read the comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events