Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who's Fault Do You Think This Is?
Hollywood & the Writer 12 10.53%
Obama 12 10.53%
Korea for Crying About a Movie 40 35.09%
Both Hollywood & Obama 10 8.77%
I Could Care Less 48 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 05:38 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Meh, I've called him worst, but not because of his race.

bill
I wonder what Obama has called the little Dictator?

They are both a pair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2014, 05:45 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptGrohain View Post
Lol you read it. It just made you look so bad that you don't know how to reply to it or that's all you have to say. Nice try
Dear Heart, I can promise you that I didn't read it. I don't have the time. But if you took the time to read that long diatribe about me then I am flattered yet again that your interest is so high. It's not every day that you hear this from someone who also claims to be an expert on Michelle Obama and poo. LOL.

Well, thanks for the entertainment. Seems appropriate in a topic where Obama is compared to a Monkey by Kim Jong-un's spokesman. Maybe we will get a LanceAlot Link video next.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:09 PM

20 posts, read 18,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear Heart, I can promise you that I didn't read it. I don't have the time. But if you took the time to read that long diatribe about me then I am flattered yet again that your interest is so high. It's not every day that you hear this from someone who also claims to be an expert on Michelle Obama and poo. LOL.

Well, thanks for the entertainment. Seems appropriate in a topic where Obama is compared to a Monkey by Kim Jong-un's spokesman. Maybe we will get a LanceAlot Link video next.
That's about as believable as all of the rest of your posts under this thread.

You have about as much time as any other pro-forum visitor on here with over 1,500 posts written and read in just 1 year. Whoa! that requires a large amount of extra time on any one person's hands. Takes you about 1/2 a sec to reply to all of them too. Like I said "Dear", you read it. Good luck trying to convince anybody otherwise. It's ok.

Your posts do seem rather trollish and it's not in my habit to continue to engage in conversations or go in back and forth with trolls. You end up going nowhere which is exactly where all of your posts have landed. So goodbye "My Dear".

Old 12-28-2014, 06:35 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,445,137 times
Quote:
Despite claims to the contrary, mostly by a certain "entitled" demographic within the USA, Americans are some of the most tolerant people on the planet. I can't think of another, majority White or Asian nation on Earth where Obama would have been elected to office.

If the African American subculture in the USA wants some respect then they need to stop, take some responsibility for their actions, and realize the videos don't stop at the borders. Anyone from the USA watching news coverage outside the county of events in Ferguson, Chicago, NY, etc would be quite dismayed at how this is viewed by the common person in those places. These kinds of comments are not uncommon outside the USA.

Finally, Respect is Earned, not Given.

At one time Obama had enough of it to win a Nobel Prize. Today, by taking the low road, he's left with being compared to monkeys. Sad indeed.
That white majority is shrinking and within our lifetimes will be a plurality. So I don't think black people are the ones who need to change their attitudes.

Old 12-28-2014, 06:58 PM

5,511 posts, read 4,472,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I don't think many of us have bothered with the fat little twit.
Makes for great entertainment if nothing else. In addition to having his family members killed, there was also a period of mourning for his father. No one was allowed to do anything of a celebratory nature, including drinking. One official got caught drinking, and they guy got executed in front of a cannon.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:17 PM

1,624 posts, read 2,035,072 times
North Korea just mad because they can't launch a missile over 500 yards. Their military and country is laughable at best. Isis would even pass on them.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:37 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,413 times
Well, North Korea stemmed to find Freedom of Speech objectionable and started a cyber attack on a US traded company. If that company pays Taxes to US, it's the responsibility of the Commander and Chief to protect US interests.

As far as calling people names, that Kim fellow, he looks like a pig to me.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:16 AM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
You don't have an option for me. I could NOT care less. ("I could care less" is incorrect. That would mean that one does have a degree of care.)

Old 12-29-2014, 12:41 AM

522 posts, read 694,451 times
Quote:
I can't think of another, majority White or Asian nation on Earth where Obama would have been elected to office.
Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Iceland, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Norway, France, Belgium, The United Kingdom, Spain, and Portugal have all had a much better track record when it comes to tolerance of "different" peoples in the last 20 years. I very much think that any one of these countries would have less of a problem with a black head-of-state than United States citizens have.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:47 AM

522 posts, read 694,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You don't have an option for me. I could NOT care less. ("I could care less" is incorrect. That would mean that one does have a degree of care.)
Thank you for that dire information! One couldn't possibly select something when it is marginalized by human error!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events