Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 08:58 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,808,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Such a disgusting animal. I'm sick over this.

Authorities: Girl, 5, dead after being thrown off bridge by father
Me too. I couldn't look at this story although I saw it posted to my phone earlier. Something was going on in the picture (by my observation) when the child was wearing the purple dress. That is an abused look really ( kind of like walking on thin needles) Sick. I bet it was hard on this officier but I am glad he/she was there.Very sad story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2015, 09:47 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Horrible. Reminds me of a Cold Case episode I saw and I cried for days on that. A real story is heartbreaking.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:48 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Yet again another child who probably would have been better off if she'd been aborted.

Because a few seconds of pain to cease functioning in utero could never be anywhere nearly as horrible as consciously being thrown to your death by your father. Not to mention the terrible conditions she probably suffered through for five whole years before that moment.
I'm pro-choice and I find this line of thinking to be disturbing.

Old 01-09-2015, 05:36 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurabug View Post
Every time I read a story like this I think the parents must not be mentally-sane. No sane, mentally healthy person would do such a thing.
That's what I'm thinking. There's got to be a mental issue going on, especially since he's saying God is going to represent him in court. It sounds like he's not faking whatever may be going on in his head.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:52 AM

1,624 posts, read 2,035,072 times
What kind of sick bastard would do that to their own child. Poor girl she was still a baby. Someone should throw him out of a plane with no parachute.

Old 01-09-2015, 09:12 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
Not sure if the cop knew there was a child in the car. My understanding is that 2 cops conducted a welfare check in him and his daughter about 5 days before and all seemed fine then but apparently someone was concerned. The mother (bright pink hair) was on tv briefly and said she saw her right before Christmas. Another young woman (in another clip) said she helped raised the girl but I think the father/daughter had moved away from their neighborhood but the girl would call her Mom sometimes. Very sad, am sure the inmates will 'punish' him.

Old 01-09-2015, 09:34 AM

2,601 posts, read 8,519,025 times
I'm an attorney and former prosecutor so I should know better and not say stuff like this.

It might be a deterrent if the father was caught -stripped naked and thrown off the bridge in a large public ceremony. Once he hit the water - the public could shoot him with whatever weapons they own. I really don't believe in shooting innocent animals unless a person is in a desperate situation for food (desperate does not = too lazy to go to Krogers).

Nevertheless it feels good!

Old 01-09-2015, 09:54 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffie View Post
You can be stone-cold lucid AND very, very cruel.
No way man. That's psychopath behavior. No normal thinking lucid person with all their marbles is gonna take a 5yo much less their OWN child and toss her off a bridge. Satan has a special place for those people. Killing your own offsprings? If I had children I would die defending them from harm.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:24 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyAMG View Post
Absolutely disgusting, This man deserves death. Some disgusting woman in Newport, Oregon threw her 6 year old autistic son off a 150 foot bridge alive, she described the look of terror in hes face watching him get smaller before he hit the water with a fn smirk on her face... what a monster. She does not deserve to live either.
Why the heck did you feel the need to share that with us? Now I'm going to have to kick a puppy to get that image out of my head.

Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
No way man. That's psychopath behavior. No normal thinking lucid person with all their marbles is gonna take a 5yo much less their OWN child and toss her off a bridge. Satan has a special place for those people. Killing your own offsprings? If I had children I would die defending them from harm.

This!^^^^ How does one kill their own child? I have an 11 year old, and when I hear crap like this it makes me sick!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events