Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 06:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You give yourself too much credit as I don't hold my breath waiting on your every word. Given the irrelevancy and juvenile nature of most of what you post here, there is nothing of note for me to respond to. I'd rather stick to the topic than engage in pointless discourse.

i.e. If you want to hear from me, post something worth responding to.

I asked you why you posted those pictures of TM, to which you did not respond. But I understand.

Translation: I have no logical, objective or factual response to your post, ATG5, so instead I'll just resort to my usual ad hominem tactics.

Less words than what you actually typed out, too. Would've saved your some keystrokes.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:43 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
You know very well that the prosecution was grossly incompetent throughout the whole trial now
don't you.....??????

They where incompetent way before the Trial, showing it by even taking such a ridiculous charge to Court. Glad you noticed it too. It should have never gone to Court with no evidence that even came close to helping Martin. All the evidence was like candy for the defense.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I and most other people knew that this was coming because of the burden of proof required for that charge to stick on the Federal Level. However the state of florida needs to place some JAIL TIME on STALKING if it's even a crime in FLORIDA it certainly is in CALIFORNIA , and I Know That The Likes Of You And Those Like You are dead against that Aren't You....????

Stalking? Hahaha, That's funny. I call grasping at "Straw Stalks" Stalking, like that post.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:51 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
Zimmerman won't stop acting out until he is locked up! He should appreciate the breaks he was given and be a responsible citizen for a change.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Hi George!

I look forward to State v. Zimmerman 2.0 and it shouldn't be long in coming now that the Thug of Seminole County is free and clear of federal charges. Hopefully the victim in the next case is Bobby or Gladys or Uncle Jorge or any of the cast of clowns from the killer's inner circle of hell. May they all reap what they sow. The only thing more fun than watching this boil on the buns of humanity fester in the defendant's chair would be the sights and sounds of his "loved ones" cannibalizing one another on the stand. Bring it on, Tugboat! We'll be here....
George is free. People need to Get over it. He did what he needed to do. He stopped a thug that could have killed him. The thug is dead. The Court ruled who the thug was.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
As much as it pains me to say this, the DOJ made the right decision.
I do Believe that GZ should be charged for something, if not for being a Negligent and very Stupid hang gun owner.
What did he do wrong as a gun owner? Did not leave the gun home when he needed it? Did he have it out of his holster waving it and shooting in the air? Was not allowing Martin to get the gun wrong? Was using the gun to stop a thug that's on top of you and beating your head on cement the wrong thing to do? What is it you call stupid.

Stupid would have been not having it that night and being beaten to death. That would be stupid.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Lol, that's the best you can do? A teenager flipping off the camera in a picture?

The world is a safe place because a guy killed a teenager who had been arrested 0.0 times and flipped off the camera in pictures on social media.

By the way,

I'm sure GZ's lady friend felt the world was a safer place when she was staring down the barrel of a shotgun aimed at her by GZ.
That's good enough for me, but we already knew what he was.

You don't know what history he had with police. Juvenile records are sealed.

By the way,

GZ did not go to jail, so it never happened.

Nice try. Are "straws" tough to clutch?

Old 02-25-2015, 07:09 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,893 times
Geez Boris take it easy, we know you have posters of GZ hanging in your bedroom, but now's not the time to show your affection for him...

Old 02-25-2015, 07:11 PM

244 posts, read 248,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
George is free. People need to Get over it. He did what he needed to do. He stopped a thug that could have killed him. The thug is dead. The Court ruled who the thug was.
Eh. You're not the first to tongue-bathe the killer's bottom and you won't be the last. But you have a good day anyway.

Ps. "The Court" ruled no such thing, but don't let a little something called substantive law and criminal procedure get in the way of your fangirling.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Unbelievable how you'll give one party the benefit of the doubt, despite their multiple run-ins with the law, even still to this day (based on fact), while vilifying and justifying the death of a teenager who had never been arrested (based on perception: see pictures WaldoKitty posted).

Like hey, that grown, failure of a man that GZ is, you know, maybe he'll get some help, but that punk 17 year-old that flips off the camera in pictures, well, he got what he deserved.

But carry on. Not going to get into this again.

GZ does not need a benefit of a doubt for anything, He had a trial and was found innocent. No doubt needed.

GZ wasn't the "Failure" here . It was Martin, or didn't you notice.? Sometimes Punks get what they ask for.

And again, You don't know what kind of history Martin had with Police. Juvenile records are sealed, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events