Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 02:08 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,757,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Logical fallacy. You incorrectly try to assert that anyone who disagrees with you on GZ vs TM is automatically a lover/fan of GZ. This is the "nonsense" that I was talking about since you previously asked.
Do the actions and deeds of Zimmerman, both before and after his killing of Martin, bring you to believe he is a man of character, lawfulness and trustworthiness? Is that why you choose to believe him when he, and only he, claims he was attacked by Trayvon Martin even as solid evidence shows Martin ran away from him?

Old 01-14-2015, 02:10 PM

9,782 posts, read 11,438,177 times
I wonder what happen to all the money that all the stupid people donated to GZ
That money was very well spent

Old 01-14-2015, 02:23 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,140,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I wonder what happen to all the money that all the stupid people donated to GZ
That money was very well spent
Shotguns and wine bottles.

Old 01-14-2015, 02:44 PM

244 posts, read 246,294 times
Signs you might be a Zimmerman lover:

You believe Trayvon Martin was a thug
You believe Trayvon's hand was in his waistband, he was up to no good and you don't know what his deal was
You believe Shellie was home that night
You believe George was going to Target
You believe George said "punks" while on the phone with the dispatcher
You believe Trayvon circled George's shruck three times
You believe George was afraid for his life, but not following Trayvon, just going in the same direction
You believe George did not know the names of the three streets he patrolled day after day after day
You believe Trayvon was planning to make "purple drank"
You believe Trayvon arrived home then went out hunting for George to earn a little street cred
You believe Trayvon hid in bushes
You believe Trayvon ambushed George
You believe George (former bouncer then in training at MMA gym) was putty in Trayvon's hands
You believe Trayvon said "You gonna die tonight"
You believe Trayvon delivered an MMA-style ground and pound to a 200-pound marshmallow pansy
You believe George's noggin hit Trayvon's weapon...er...sidewalk a dozen times
You believe George's next breath would be his last
You believe George forgot he had a gun
You believe George was unaware of Florida's Stand Your Ground defense
You believe George was screaming and crying for his mama
You believe George stopped screamimg and crying for his mama the instant he pulled the trigger
You believe all of this could have been prevented if only Trayvon had been polite and deferential to his stalker
You believe black people and women are out to get George
You believe George has PTSD
You believe George is homeless and unemployed due to persecution
You send money to George
You have George Zimmerman's autograph because you sent money
You continue to promote George's fantastical version of that February night on message boards, claiming it's the most reasonable explanation despite evidence, forensics, common sense and Occam's razor

Old 01-14-2015, 02:44 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,333,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Do the actions and deeds of Zimmerman, both before and after his killing of Martin, bring you to believe he is a man of character, lawfulness and trustworthiness? Is that why you choose to believe him when he, and only he, claims he was attacked by Trayvon Martin even as solid evidence shows Martin ran away from him?
After he gets back from his Klan's meeting I'm sure he'll post an interesting response.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:09 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,482,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
So true!

Old 01-14-2015, 03:10 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,140,803 times
Quote:
Best post in this thread.

I lol'd at "You believe George is homeless and unemployed due to persecution" and "You send money to George"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
After he gets back from his Klan's meeting I'm sure he'll post an interesting response.
Well, s/he'll either dismiss it as complete nonsense, cherry-pick it and only respond to a part of it or continue to hide behind the jury's verdict.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:20 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,387,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Do the actions and deeds of Zimmerman, both before and after his killing of Martin, bring you to believe he is a man of character, lawfulness and trustworthiness?....
No. I already said he was a Thug. This, however, does not make him guilty of murder. Got any other questions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
... I'm sure he'll post an interesting response.
Another satisfied customer.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:30 PM

244 posts, read 246,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Best post in this thread.

I lol'd at "You believe George is homeless and unemployed due to persecution" and "You send money to George"

Well, s/he'll either dismiss it as complete nonsense, cherry-pick it and only respond to a part of it or continue to hide behind the jury's verdict.
Thank you! (Too soon to rep you again).

The jury verdict cheerleaders are the worst. Anyone who knows anything about the law knows a juror can vote guilty or not guilty for pretty much any reason under the sun or for no reason at all. I will give credit to O'Mara's jury consultant, though. He was worth every penny Zimmerman's donors paid for him.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:45 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,387,619 times
Quote:
....Anyone who knows anything about the law knows a juror can vote guilty or not guilty for pretty much any reason under the sun or for no reason at all. .....
It's most likely the reason that OJ got off Scott free from the criminal trial, but everyone has to do their best to support and respect the system because it's all that we have. If you think you can put together something that works better, I suggest that you run for office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events