Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2015, 03:22 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Oh definitely, a trial is a wonderful thing, too, even better when the prosecutor shows up! I suspect prosecutors at his next murder trial will be slightly more invested than Bernie and Angela. The jury, as well, what with the whole country outside of Stormfront and a few others of that ilk realizing Officer George did not "learn his lesson."

Why on earth would law enforcement have inflicted those noggin boo boos? Seriously, Jazzy, it would take a delicate touch with a careful human hand to create so little.
Did Corey and Bernie throw the case on purpose or were they simply ineffective goofballs ?

I suppose most of the country had GZ guilty within 2 weeks of the national media reporting the event --- whacko gun-wielding white vigilante mugshot murders adorable skittles-holding unarmed black child. As the evidence came out, most of the non-black population felt the way Stormfront and their ilk did. Not guilty.

Old 01-18-2015, 04:08 PM

104 posts, read 83,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Did Corey and Bernie throw the case on purpose or were they simply ineffective goofballs ?

I suppose most of the country had GZ guilty within 2 weeks of the national media reporting the event --- whacko gun-wielding white vigilante mugshot murders adorable skittles-holding unarmed black child. As the evidence came out, most of the non-black population felt the way Stormfront and their ilk did. Not guilty.
1. I have no idea whether Corey and Bernie threw the case on purpose or were ineffective goofballs.
2. It is simply not true that most of the non-black population felt not guilty was correct. I'm in a pretty much all white community and opinions are fairly equally divided.

Old 01-18-2015, 04:53 PM

9 posts, read 8,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yes indeed. Quite well said.

This is exactly the reason that Trayvon is pushing up daisies and Zimmerman walks free. Darwin at work. i.e. I've said before that Trayvon wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen.
Would you mind explaining your post? I've read it three times and I'll be darned if I can figure out what you were trying to say or why you made this reply to the post you quoted. Perhaps you have nothing sharper than butter knives in your drawer? Trayvon was making good grades in school and on track to go on to college. z, on the other hand, barely squeaked through high school and has yet to complete a two year degree at the local community college after, what, 4?, 5?, 6? years of classes.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:06 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammar View Post
...Trayvon was making good grades in school and on track to go on to college.....
Doesn't look like it to me. Photos don't lie, only people do.

Trayvon Martin: No innocent adolescent child as portrayed by the corrupted mainstream media » moralmatters.org

I might be missing something, but I'm not exactly seeing a Rhodes scholar here.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:19 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:

Trayvon Martin: No innocent adolescent child as portrayed by the corrupted mainstream media » moralmatters.org

Yes WaldoKitty, TM is the ONLY TEENAGER in the US to use drugs and get suspended from school. Totally a menace to society that deserved to be killed. Why aren't more users on this forum praising good ol' Georgie, the cop punching, stalking, gun pointing, wine bottle throwing lunatic? Only a complete moron would support TM over good ol' Georgie.

I mean ****, a teenager that made some stupid decisions? Mind = Blown.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:20 PM

104 posts, read 83,206 times
Quote:

And if those were photos of Trayvon Martin, perhaps you would have something of an argument. On second thought, no those are just kid photos whoever it may be. Someone has put another boy's photos with the one well known photo of Martin.
At any rate, many of us have not been Rhodes scholars. I trust you are not advocating Zimmerman come and shoot us.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:22 PM

4,134 posts, read 2,835,330 times
Quote:
Yes indeed. Quite well said.

This is exactly the reason that Trayvon is pushing up daisies and Zimmerman walks free. Darwin at work. i.e. I've said before that Trayvon wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the kitchen.
and the LE wannabe GZ is what, a genius? come on now.

Old 01-18-2015, 05:25 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Yes WaldoKitty, TM is the ONLY TEENAGER in the US to use drugs and get suspended from school. ....
You are making a false equivalence fallacy by using a generality to avoid the specifics.

Plenty of teenagers do drugs and make mistakes, and fortunately most have enough sense, due to decent parenting, to know the boundaries between bad behavior and dangerous activity. Most have the morals to avoid attacking others in the community. Martin, apparently lacked this common sense and morals.

TM made the mistake of physically attacking someone when he had full choice to just leave. Now he's dead because of it. Actions have consequences and TM, or rather his so called loved ones, found out what acting like a Thug will get you. I say loved ones because the dead only know they are dead.

Old 01-18-2015, 06:06 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
It seems like he will never get back on the straight and narrow.

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault | Seminole County
The white conservative hero George Zimmerman appears to be at it again.

Old 01-18-2015, 06:26 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:

The giving the finger pic isn't TM.

I don't think of TM as a thug, but he was certainly a troubled teen for the last 6 months or year of his life. Whether he's have ended up a full-fledged thug or successful aviator, who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events