U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2015, 02:40 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,891,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
[/i]

GZ didn't know he was carrying iced tea and Skittles, and even if he did, when and where does it state that carrying such items means you are not a thug? Did Chris Rock put out a video about how not to look like a thug?
Where does it state anywhere that anything Trayvon Martin did before or during the night of his death would indicate that he was one?

Old 01-30-2015, 02:47 PM

9,121 posts, read 11,666,599 times
Miami Dade Police Department determined that the " jewelry on the person of Trayvon Martin was not
( stolen jewelry ) TM is not a THUG.
Trayvon Martin Suspended From School Three Times: Report | NBC 6 South Florida

Old 01-30-2015, 03:19 PM

5,221 posts, read 2,375,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
You're just looking for reasons to justify your hate for TM and any other black male. Anyone who doesn't see this is crazy. TM was not a thug, just a young teenage male walking home from the store.
GZ chose to stalk this young man (who was ten years his junior by the way),and mess with him. When he got more than he could bargain for, he used his gun. He was a punk who could not fight ( I miss the good old days where when you got your ass handed to you, you just took it instead of pulling out a weapon).
I will never know exactly what happened that night. I do know that TM did not deserve to die.
Not knowing the part in red means that you can't know the part in green.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:30 PM

9,102 posts, read 4,524,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Originally Posted by Amythyst

TM was never in trouble with the law, was suspended for tardiness.

so, choosing between the two, it appears to me GZ is the thug.

Trayvon Martin was never " a Thug because ( all ) Thug's get arrested by sworn law enforcement officers
like G. ZimmerBoy did. For your information Trayvon Martin was never arrested.
I said TM wasn't a thug in my view. Thugs get arrested if they're caught. Some, even if they're caught, get suspended from school. The 'school-to-prison' pipeline discriminates against black youth.

TM was not a thug.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:31 PM

7,800 posts, read 5,446,057 times
Let it go.

You need to let go of the hatred you have for Trayvon Martin. Seriously. This boy is dead and buried 6 feet in the ground. Continuously referring to him as a thug does not look good on you.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:53 PM

5,823 posts, read 3,765,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
It was not Zimmerman's business what Martin was carrying at all any more than it's my business what you carry every time you leave your house.
Reading comprehension is vital. I was saying it did not matter that he was carrying skittles and iced tea. You just agreed with me without even realizing it.

Old 01-30-2015, 04:13 PM

38,060 posts, read 15,286,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
Wow. I guarantee you WOULD NOT be saying this stuff if it happened to be YOUR child who died. Actually, was murdered. Seriously, what is WRONG with you?
Seriously What's wrong with you? My children were not raised to attack people and to respect other people's property. They were certainly raised better than Martin's girlfriend who has 0 skills to be a functioning member of productive society.

I could go on, but the issue here isn't my children or the vast majority of other children in the USA. The issue is that Trayvon Martin had every opportunity to avoid getting killed, but he chose the one, going after the crazy-ass-cracker that brought his end. He made the choice that a thug would make and he received the results that most thugs receive if they don't end up in jail.

Yes it was a complete failure of parenting. (and I hesitate to call them parents because that does a disservice to real parents.)

Old 01-30-2015, 04:35 PM

9,121 posts, read 11,666,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Seriously What's wrong with you? My children were not raised to attack people and to respect other people's property. They were certainly raised better than Martin's girlfriend who has 0 skills to be a functioning member of productive society.

I could go on, but the issue here isn't my children or the vast majority of other children in the USA. The issue is that Trayvon Martin had every opportunity to avoid getting killed, but he chose the one, going after the crazy-ass-cracker that brought his end. He made the choice that a thug would make and he received the results that most thugs receive if they don't end up in jail.

Yes it was a complete failure of parenting. (and I hesitate to call them parents because that does a disservice to real parents.)
Please spare me.....LOL....The Retired Judge certainly raised his son George ZimmerBoy to ATTACK
People now didn't he ?

Trayvon Martin Mother raised two (2) Boys that were College Material too bad (1) was Murdered!!!!

Old 01-30-2015, 04:37 PM

38,060 posts, read 15,286,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Please spare me........
I take no responsibility for whatever is ailing you. Martin is dead, Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder, case closed.

Old 01-30-2015, 04:45 PM

5,583 posts, read 5,511,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

It's laughable that you and other people take Zimmerman's word as gospel. He LIED about what happened leading up to the point where Martin took control of the fight. Zimmerman was complicit in the escalation of the fight. Either you don't know what happened or you refuse acknowledge what happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or