Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2015, 12:11 PM

104 posts, read 83,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The good grades, honor roll, pilot stuff ? He barely attended school.

Maybe 'most' teens in his neighborhood have his type of school record. Fortunately, most teens don't.

Keep in mind, TM's life wasn't examined the way GZ's was, for example: was he in a fight club; where'd that jewelry really come from; why'd mom kick him out of the house; did mom and dad even know about their son's 'rebellious' behavior.

If this is a battle of who had the more nasty past, GZ at age 28 or TM at age 17, I'll go with GZ.
Since you are asking for a source about good grades, may I ask you about your source for his attendance record.
And I'm wondering why the dig about the youths in Trayvon's neighborhood.

Old 02-01-2015, 12:19 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
...You are saying Chris Rock put out a video about how not to look like a thug.
Obviously TM must not have been a fan of Chris Rock.

Picture is worth a 1000 words. This is the real TM, not the photo of a 12 y/o TM disingenuously shown ad nauseam in the press. And for the claims that GZ is White, I'm not see much Anglo Saxon blood there. LOL

Old 02-01-2015, 12:37 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
Since you are asking for a source about good grades, may I ask you about your source for his attendance record.
And I'm wondering why the dig about the youths in Trayvon's neighborhood.
I never asked for a source for TM's good grades because I know there isn't a source. You can google 'Trayvon missed school' for the sources; iirc, something like 50 or 55.

You, or someone like you, said TM's school record was a 'typical' teen. Not in my local school districts; maybe in his, or yours.

Old 02-01-2015, 12:52 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,504,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post

However, you are right that TS808's post contains speculation: what would Trayvon say? (Besides "you gonna die tonight #%+$" and "you got me," lol). What we do know is this: the killer claimed he called for help - while Trayvon purportedly suffocated him with a third set of hands - yet claimed no ownership of the prolonged death wail until Serino played the audio and said "That's you, screaming."
Bias personified.

You reject the sensible explanation for Z's response to Serino; that he had the typical reaction to hearing one's own voice, particularly under unusual conditions.

Z never claimed he was being suffocated the Whole time. Ridiculous to suggest he could not have screamed during the attack.

[you're reference to 'a third set of hands' implies 6 hands ]

Old 02-01-2015, 01:05 PM

17,790 posts, read 13,682,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Picture is worth a 1000 words. This is the real TM, not the photo of a 12 y/o TM disingenuously shown ad nauseam in the press. And for the claims that GZ is White, I'm not see much Anglo Saxon blood there. LOL
Dude is 50% white.

Pappa Zimmerman

Last edited by eddie gein; 02-01-2015 at 01:18 PM..

Old 02-01-2015, 01:49 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,836,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
Do you find it strange that the jury, who was privy to all of the ACTUAL information related to the case (and not just internet speculation) came to the complete opposite conclusion?
Actually, the jury was privy to far less information related to the case than anyone accessing the internet. The general public can hear or read every word the jury heard plus evidence deemed unimportant or unable to be presented and develop their own opinion. The jury was restricted to that information presented at trial and was unaware of statements made by Zimmerman as he declined to testify.

The jury only heard those things a couple of people in the prosecutor's office deemed appropriate to include in their case. Prosecutors make errors; investigators make errors. I don't believe there was a presentation at trial about the hallucinatory drugs with serious side effect Zimmerman had been prescribed and apparently was taking at the time of the incident and I don't believe he was tested in a timely fashion for the presence of those drugs. The jury knew none of this.

Old 02-01-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Dude is 50% white.

Pappa Zimmerman
Well....., Obama is also 50% White. Yet he said TM, the thug pictured above, could have been his son, if he had lone. LOL

Old 02-01-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
.... The jury was restricted to that information presented at trial and was unaware of statements made by Zimmerman as he declined to testify. ....
They were not unaware.

You neglected to mention, again, that Zimmerman's recorded statements as to what happen were played to the jury by the prosecution.

Juries are also presented real relevant information that isn't available anywhere else except in the court room.

Old 02-01-2015, 02:03 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:

That's cool, on weekdays he punches cops, chases people in cars, threatens people, smashes Ipad's, points gus at people, shoots teenagers, throws wine bottles, & on weekends he tutors kids. Such a great guy.

That bad bad thug Trayvon...

Old 02-01-2015, 02:29 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
LOL! My postings here are interesting enough for you to take the time to figure out how many I've made and to make a post about it. Your words say one thing, your actions say another. "Reverential Idolization" indeed. Do you want an autograph?Ditto. Ding. You should take care which posts you hitch your wagon to. Why don't you try the topic instead? Beyond making posts to me, this is something that I haven't seen you do.

That's because I got bored of destroying your arguments to the point where you couldn't counter or respond to more than a sentence of my posts. Everyone else, go back and re-read our interactions to see what I mean.

That, and this thread has just gone in circles and at this point, it's pointless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events