U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 01:20 PM

9,121 posts, read 11,666,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It' is. So I will address it.
  1. Your logic fails because you dismiss what the defendant says. Logic requires that you take into account all possible conditions. Bias is not logical.
  2. Your logic fails because you haven't established that TM was running away. Rachael Jeantel's testimony proves this.
  3. This isn't logic. This is an opinion
If you presented this in a course on logic, you would not receive a passing grade.
RJ and TM cell phone records established the fact that TM was running away from CZ and the
Judge and Attorneys on both side agreed.

1. Audio cell phone evidence established the fact that G ZimmerBoy could be heard breathing
hard and not answering TM question of ( Why Are You Following Me ) ?

2.The fact that GZ said that TM jumped out of bushes that did not exist and never will exist proves
that we can not believe GZ legal court room testimony.

3. The fact that TM wasn't found in the proper location also means that we can not believe GZ
testimony.

4. The facts that there wasn't any TM DNA evidences on GZ holster or GUN means that GZ is a LIAR

5. You are a woman driven by your Emotions which doesn't Count In The Face Of LOGIC....

6. Any Logical Person Will See That George ZimmerBoy Is Guilty As Charged.

7. I'm here just to punch holes in your bold faced lies.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:33 PM

38,060 posts, read 15,286,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post

So now your "logic" includes insult. LOL.

You shot yourself in the foot.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Howest2008

Quote:

Pease hand me a Walking Cane WaldoKitty.......

Old 02-08-2015, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Pease hand me a Walking Cane WaldoKitty.......
I already did.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
Howest2008

Quote:

Quote: Originally
Posted by
WaldoKitty

Quote:

howest2008.....Pease hand me a Walking Cane WaldoKitty.......

Quote:
I already did.
No you didn't you were celebrating because you believed that I was Mortally Wounded in my Foot.....LOL

Old 02-09-2015, 12:52 AM

4,434 posts, read 1,728,426 times
Quote:
RJ and TM cell phone records established the fact that TM was running away from CZ and the
Judge and Attorneys on both side agreed.

1. Audio cell phone evidence established the fact that G ZimmerBoy could be heard breathing
hard and not answering TM question of ( Why Are You Following Me ) ?

2.The fact that GZ said that TM jumped out of bushes that did not exist and never will exist proves
that we can not believe GZ legal court room testimony.

3. The fact that TM wasn't found in the proper location also means that we can not believe GZ
testimony.

4. The facts that there wasn't any TM DNA evidences on GZ holster or GUN means that GZ is a LIAR

5. You are a woman driven by your Emotions which doesn't Count In The Face Of LOGIC....

6. Any Logical Person Will See That George ZimmerBoy Is Guilty As Charged.

Exactly. I for one, appeciate your having gone to the trouble to make such good points throughout this thread, as have several. There will apparently be no getting through to some, but at least many of us do not doubt what happened that night, with TWO knowing for certainty... one who cannot tell us and the other who won't.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
..... There will apparently be no getting through to some, but at least many of us do not doubt what happened that night, with TWO knowing for certainty... one who cannot tell us and the other who won't.
Your failure to "get through" is because most people choose not to participate in conspiracy theory. But I do understand the mutual appreciation society of those that do. But unfortunately for you and some others, it's also a fallacy argument that if a group absolutely believes something, then it must be true.

Old 02-09-2015, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1
..... There will apparently be no getting through to some, but at least many of us do not doubt what happened that night, with TWO knowing for certainty... one who cannot tell us and the other who won't.
Quote:
Quote:
Your failure to "get through" is because most people choose not to participate in conspiracy theory. But I do understand the mutual appreciation society of those that do. But unfortunately for you and some others, it's also a fallacy argument that if a group absolutely believes something, then it must be true.
So very true because you certainly are as wrong as A FIREPLACE IN A SWIMMING POOL.....LOL

Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 AM

1,077 posts, read 649,339 times
Yet, the TM was almost home when he went back to confront GZ is one of the conspiracy theories that some are adamant occurred.

There is more proof that GZ ambushed TM due to his knowledge of the community, even as he downplayed it.

I'll wait for his next offense to be the one that does him in.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
...There is more proof that GZ ambushed TM due to his knowledge of the community, even as he downplayed it.....
Where is this "proof". Answer: It doesn't exist.

If such proof existed, it would have been presented in court, the jury would have found for the state and GZ would be in jail. Except for of course... It didn't happen that way.

The jury weighed the evidence provided and listened to Ms. Jeantel's testimony and decided that GZ was innocent.

Case closed. (and on all conspiracy theories too)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or