U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2015, 08:19 PM

118 posts, read 60,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
You're on the ground getting beat senseless in ground and pound style, and you're still able to reach for your gun (assuming it was at his waist), maneuver it around and fire a fatal shot?
Most of the people who believe George's story never tried to reenact it exactly as he described it. If they had, they would have discovered obvious, major problems with it.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:06 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,492,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watch, couldn't even get that right.

Of course he was part of the Neighborhood Watch, which is always Police sponsored.
Of course he had a legal handgun for protection, Police approved, and knew how to use it.
Of course he "GOT IT RIGHT" since he is still walking and the Thug is not.

Your really not versed very well in anything, are you? Read up a bit more...

Old 02-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data Venia View Post
Most of the people who believe George's story never tried to reenact it exactly as he described it. If they had, they would have discovered obvious, major problems with it.
So your saying the entire Prosecutors Office, the Police Department, Forensics, and all the Experts did not find what you found?

Thank you for the insight Doctor D. I think if you check the records, you will find the DA and his office did re-enact everything using dummies backed up by forensics.

How many "Dummies" where involved in your re-enactment?

Old 02-27-2015, 10:24 PM

7,293 posts, read 3,972,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
So your saying the entire Prosecutors Office, the Police Department, Forensics, and all the Experts did not find what you found?

Thank you for the insight Doctor D. I think if you check the records, you will find the DA and his office did re-enact everything using dummies backed up by forensics.

How many "Dummies" where involved in your re-enactment?
At least one.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Data Venia View Post
No, they don't. Do you believe the only people dangerous to society are those who have been found guilty in a court of law? The fact that he was not convicted says NOTHING about whether he is or isn't a danger to others.
This isn't about possible Dangers to Society. Its about actual Dangerous "Actions" to Society being committed. For all we know, you could be a potential threat to Society, but we won't put you away for that just because I think you may be. Your concept has absolutely nothing to do with Zimmy or Martin.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I really wish right-wingers would just own their bigotry. No, you don't wish death only on Trayvon Martin. Your wishlist is much much much longer.
Don't blame "Right Wingers." I am an Independent, and lean Democrat, and I would have shot him at least 3 or 4 more times. So its not a political thing, as you would like to make it.

Sorry to make your argument bull manure...

Old 02-27-2015, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Will you please explain how you know all of this to actually be the case?? It is amazing to me.. as if creating the ending to a story yourself, based only upon a fabrication created by a psychopathic troublemaker.
I know that to be the case because I watched it in Court, and that's the way it played out in the end. Not sure what you saw or read, but it must have been a Dream or some Fiction story. Its amazing to me how some folks can function without brains or common sense, and have to have everything explained to them.

If you have any other things you don't understand, feel free to ask.

Old 02-27-2015, 10:54 PM

2,687 posts, read 1,765,127 times
George Zimmerman-Is there no end with this guy??

The way he's going I'm sure there'll be an exciting and unpleasant finale soon enough.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:37 PM

7,183 posts, read 7,513,131 times
That's it!
TM was some Future MMA star and GZ was just some poor victim that happened into the Octagon.
LMAO
You Guys/Girls are full of it!

Old 02-28-2015, 03:16 AM

4,434 posts, read 1,728,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
[/b]

Lies told by ZimmerBoy...I believed him to be a Man in his twenties ...He said that you going to die tonight to me... He jumped out of the brushes and ambushed me......He kept pounding my head into the concrete....... He reached for my gun.....I was calling for HELP.....He threw the first punch.....I was heading toward my Truck when he attacked me.....I FEARED FOR MY LIFE.......

The Only ZimmerBOY Truth.....I Got My Butt Kicked By A 17 years old Boy weighting a mere 158 Pounds.
Yeah, all of that was fabricated. I'm not even sure how much he "got his butt kicked", really, since there was not a lot of time involved, but I think after T asked why he was being followed, there was an immediate reaction by Z, the weakling. So they may have ultimately been on the ground and surely T needed to defend himself, but I think the impulse by Z to shoot was quick, having been hyped to react from the beginning of the stalk. (And none of the "fake dialogue" or actions we were told, transpired).

As I mentioned, his motivation was that he was "going to catch someone no matter what, so he could be looked up to, once and for all". If it would have just been analyzed - his mentality and history - his emotional makeup says it all: He had continually FAILED and needed a way to look good at any cost...it seems that nobody delved into or considered this being a motivator.

How does that and more become overlooked in a trial??

No DNA found on either of them, for all of "that struggle".
No signs of what Z described occurring, being on his clothing.
That he stated he was "the one screaming" .. (while T "covered his mouth and nose"during).
That at the same time, T was also able to "use hands to punch slam Z's head on ground".
That there "was dialogue going on", despite this.
That T "was able to reach for the gun", underneath him (but said "I think he saw it).
Z not having to go to a hospital, though "so brutally beaten".
There clearly would have been more damage done, if so.
That T's body was found in a different spot than struggle occurred.
That he had kept altering his story...

Could his father have had that much influence to keep him from being convicted?

Last edited by In2itive_1; 02-28-2015 at 03:34 AM.. Reason: Adding more information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or