U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-02-2015, 09:04 AM
 
1,077 posts, read 650,103 times
Reputation: 1636

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • Since you were not there, there is no way you can know this. There was no testimony or evidence in court that supports the premise that you put forth. However if you are so sure that it happened this way, then why didn't you contact the prosecutor with your "evidence".
  • What legal problems? The accusation this entire topic has been based on, as been recanted by the individual who made it. In addition the irresponsible and race pandering Obama Administration has also had to drop it's investigation of Zimmerman because there was no evidence of any hate crime being committed.
I see a lot of wishful thinking here, which IMO, only exists because TM was Black and presumed to have been killed by a "White". If Zimmerman had been Black, then TM would be another Black on Black crime victim the race hucksters, pandering politicians, MSM and the African American community would pay no attention to and this topic wouldn't exist.

The hypocrisy is very deep.
BBM

Yes it is.

 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:25 AM
 
38,222 posts, read 15,339,527 times
Reputation: 16855
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
First of all, obviously, nobody could just "contact the prosecutor with evidence".
Sure they can. Takes one phone call to the police station to be connected to the right people. It's always encouraged for citizens to come forth with information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Sure, there would not be "evidence of a hate crime", anyway.
Indeed. And that proves that Obama/Eric Holder had other motives for starting an investigation. That motive, IMO, was pure race pandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
It's only that he was stalking the one he focused his suspicions on THAT night, having made numerous calls to report everyone he had seen, prior....
It's called "neighborhood watch". He called 911 like you are supposed to.

The conspiracy theories on stalking, theories on his psychology, etc etc. are all irrelevant. This is the kind of nonsense that is invented, when the real reason someone believes he is guilty can't be said. And that would be the fact that it was a "white" vs Black issue.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:27 AM
 
28,411 posts, read 14,149,034 times
Reputation: 19545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Had GZ kept his ass in his truck, TM would not be dead.
How about if Martin hadn't started banging Zimmerman's head into the ground?

Zimmerman could have been a pizza delivery guy who couldn't figure out which building was which when looking to make his delivery. He just happens to be heading the same direction as Martin while looking for building numbers or condo numbers. Martin thinks he's being followed. The pizza guy then sees Martin and wonders if he can tell him where building 4 is. He gets out of the truck and goes around the corner to ask and gets punched in the face before being taken down for some ground and pound.

Sorry, but you don't get a free pass to start beating on someone because you think they are following you and get out of their vehicle.

If Martin initiated an attack on Zimmerman, it was Martin who should have kept his ass from attacking another person.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin, but there is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

The verdict was correct.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:38 AM
 
1,077 posts, read 650,103 times
Reputation: 1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
How about if Martin hadn't started banging Zimmerman's head into the ground?

Zimmerman could have been a pizza delivery guy who couldn't figure out which building was which when looking to make his delivery. He just happens to be heading the same direction as Martin while looking for building numbers or condo numbers. Martin thinks he's being followed. The pizza guy then sees Martin and wonders if he can tell him where building 4 is. He gets out of the truck and goes around the corner to ask and gets punched in the face before being taken down for some ground and pound.

Sorry, but you don't get a free pass to start beating on someone because you think they are following you and get out of their vehicle.

If Martin initiated an attack on Zimmerman, it was Martin who should have kept his ass from attacking another person.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin, but there is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

The verdict was correct.
Dispatcher asked GZ, are you following him? GZ answered Yes. So who followed who?

I love how the facts are changed to back this no good man.

one day GZ will meet his match.

If it was the pizza guy, GZ would have been occupied stuffing his fat face. LMAO
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:49 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma
5,591 posts, read 5,519,875 times
Reputation: 4820
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
How about if Martin hadn't started banging Zimmerman's head into the ground?

Zimmerman could have been a pizza delivery guy who couldn't figure out which building was which when looking to make his delivery. He just happens to be heading the same direction as Martin while looking for building numbers or condo numbers. Martin thinks he's being followed. The pizza guy then sees Martin and wonders if he can tell him where building 4 is. He gets out of the truck and goes around the corner to ask and gets punched in the face before being taken down for some ground and pound.
Ridiculous. Pizza delivery guys don't follow people in their truck. They roll down the window and ask where building #4 is. Pizza delivery guys don't get out of their truck and chase a stranger on foot when stranger is running away.

And for the million and oneth time. Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck when he was confronted. (He is lying). He turned down that sidewalk to confront Martin when he saw him. What happened after that no one knows until they started fighting. No one knows how the fight started and how long it lasted until Martin got the upper hand.

And the outrageousness is not really about "race". Well other than the racial profiling Zimmerman did, and the fact that the cops let him go without a real investigation.


The real outrageousness of this is Zimmerman's careless actions resulted in the unnecessary death of someone who wasn't doing anything. However, RWNJs, racists and gun goobs can't see this because it goes against their rigid belief system. They have to rationalize and make GZ the "good guy" even though he provoked the entire incident by his bad choices.

It appears Martin made a "bad choice" by winning the a fight that he didn't provoke. Zimmerman tried to bully Martin and he got slugged for it. And instead of taking his beating like a man he did what he did.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:56 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,131 posts, read 11,677,477 times
Reputation: 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxPhd View Post
Again, RIF. Stalking requires that the activity occur repeatedly. Given that it didn't occur repeatedly, it wasn't stalking.

QED


The joke is on you ZimmerBoy supporter GZ did indeed ( Stalk ) TM several times , because TM ( Lost )
GZ several times " and contact had to be reestablished " by the Prep GZ.

GZ had to break into " A Run " at one time in order to maintain The Stalking Mode " that he was in after
briefly losing contact with TM.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 11:01 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,131 posts, read 11,677,477 times
Reputation: 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
How about if Martin hadn't started banging Zimmerman's head into the ground?

Zimmerman could have been a pizza delivery guy who couldn't figure out which building was which when looking to make his delivery. He just happens to be heading the same direction as Martin while looking for building numbers or condo numbers. Martin thinks he's being followed. The pizza guy then sees Martin and wonders if he can tell him where building 4 is. He gets out of the truck and goes around the corner to ask and gets punched in the face before being taken down for some ground and pound.

Sorry, but you don't get a free pass to start beating on someone because you think they are following you and get out of their vehicle.

If Martin initiated an attack on Zimmerman, it was Martin who should have kept his ass from attacking another person.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin, but there is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

The verdict was correct.


I only have one question for you " Did You See All Of That......NO

Then you have NO proof that ANY of that actually happened " now do you " ??????
 
Old 03-02-2015, 11:09 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,131 posts, read 11,677,477 times
Reputation: 3418
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Sure they can. Takes one phone call to the police station to be connected to the right people. It's always encouraged for citizens to come forth with information.

Indeed. And that proves that Obama/Eric Holder had other motives for starting an investigation. That motive, IMO, was pure race pandering.

It's called "neighborhood watch". He called 911 like you are supposed to.

The conspiracy theories on stalking, theories on his psychology, etc etc. are all irrelevant. This is the kind of nonsense that is invented, when the real reason someone believes he is guilty can't be said. And that would be the fact that it was a "white" vs Black issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1
First of all, obviously, nobody could just "contact the prosecutor with evidence".

Sure they can. Takes one phone call to the police station to be connected to the right people. It's always encouraged for citizens to come forth with information.

Quote:
howest2008.......No they can't!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1
Sure, there would not be "evidence of a hate crime", anyway.

Indeed. And that proves that Obama/Eric Holder had other motives for starting an investigation. That motive, IMO, was pure race pandering.

Quote:
howest2008......The burden of proof was too high and both MEN said so , however both MEN wanted to take a Slap At ZimmerBoy for the THING that he did to TM and his FAMILY.
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1
It's only that he was stalking the one he focused his suspicions on THAT night, having made numerous calls to report everyone he had seen, prior....

It's called "neighborhood watch". He called 911 like you are supposed to.

The conspiracy theories on stalking, theories on his psychology, etc etc. are all irrelevant. This is the kind of nonsense that is invented, when the real reason someone believes he is guilty can't be said. And that would be the fact that it was a "white" vs Black issue.

It's called "neighborhood watch". He called 911 like you are supposed to. Neighborhood Watch Can Not
STALK people in theirs NEIGHBORHOODS.....Now Can They??????
 
Old 03-02-2015, 11:14 AM
 
9,393 posts, read 8,456,222 times
Reputation: 5546
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
It seems like he will never get back on the straight and narrow.

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault | Seminole County
I still want to know why when a Hispanic does something perceived as good he is "Hispanic" and when he does something bad he is "white"
 
Old 03-02-2015, 11:28 AM
 
28,411 posts, read 14,149,034 times
Reputation: 19545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Dispatcher asked GZ, are you following him? GZ answered Yes. So who followed who?
When did I ever say Zimmerman wasn't following Martin?

The point is that there are any number of possible scenarios where someone might innocently follow you, which doesn't give you the right to attack them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
I love how the facts are changed to back this no good man.
First, I've never said he was a good man. To me, he seems to be a moron.

I only say that the juries verdict appears to be correct and that it appears as though he defended himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
one day GZ will meet his match.
And?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
If it was the pizza guy, GZ would have been occupied stuffing his fat face. LMAO
You missed the whole point, didn't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Ridiculous. Pizza delivery guys don't follow people in their truck. They roll down the window and ask where building #4 is. Pizza delivery guys don't get out of their truck and chase a stranger on foot when stranger is running away.
Is that some law of physics or something.

Just because you wouldn't chase after a person to try to get directions doesn't mean somebody else wouldn't.


Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
And for the million and oneth time. Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck when he was confronted. (He is lying). He turned down that sidewalk to confront Martin when he saw him.
Really, you were there and saw this? If not, how do you know he was lying?


Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
What happened after that no one knows until they started fighting. No one knows how the fight started and how long it lasted until Martin got the upper hand.
Only one person had offensive wounds, Martin. Only one person had defensive wounds (other than the gunshot), Zimmerman.

You can hold your breath and stomp your feet all you want, but that is evidence that supports Zimmerman's story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
And the outrageousness is not really about "race". Well other than the racial profiling Zimmerman did,
Apparently, you don't know very much about this case.

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman not racist, FBI was told - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
Federal authorities investigating the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin interviewed dozens of people who knew shooter George Zimmerman -- and none said the neighborhood watch volunteer was racist, according to news reports of documents released Thursday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
and the fact that the cops let him go without a real investigation.
The police do this all the time. They look at the evidence at hand and make a decision as to whether or not to arrest the person. They know that the incident will be investigated further and that the subject can be arrested and charged at a later time.

Is it your belief that everybody involved in a shooting should ALWAYS be arrested and charged immediately?


Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
The real outrageousness of this is Zimmerman's careless actions resulted in the unnecessary death of someone who wasn't doing anything. However, RWNJs, racists and gun goobs can't see this because it goes against their rigid belief system. They have to rationalize and make GZ the "good guy" even though he provoked the entire incident by his bad choices.

It appears Martin made a "bad choice" by winning the a fight that he didn't provoke. Zimmerman tried to bully Martin and he got slugged for it. And instead of taking his beating like a man he did what he did.
The neighborhood Zimmerman lived in was experiencing a lot of crime. Whenever police were called and arrived, the perps were gone and nothing happened.

It was the RIGHT of Zimmerman to watch people walking through his neighborhood. It was the RIGHT of Zimmerman to call the cops when he saw what he though was suspicious behavior. It was even the RIGHT of Zimmerman to follow Martin as he waited for police.

Martin never had the right to attack someone for these actions.

If Martin attacked Zimmerman, which the evidence does support, Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top