U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-02-2015, 05:52 PM
 
6,128 posts, read 3,329,551 times
Reputation: 13016

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Question, is it your contention that the forensic report by the coroner showing that only Zimmerman had defensive wounds and only Martin had offensive wounds is a fabrication?
For what it's worth, neither had significant wounds of any kind, except for that big bullet hole. The coroner did not examine Zimmerman. There is no evidence, not even an indication, of how the physical altercation was initiated. My conjecture is as good as your's.

 
Old 03-02-2015, 05:56 PM
 
118 posts, read 60,618 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Burglaries/break-ins don't normally come from people walking long distances to a specific building. Typically, there would be a vehicle involved, especially considering the multiple break-ins around that time had thieves stealing TV's and audio equipment more than anything else.
Common sense would dictate that TM was not one of the thieves responsible for items missing from people's homes.
Detective Serino even jumped George's case in his interview with George about George's poor profiling job, commenting about how Trayvon was not dressed like he'd expect someone about to commit a B&E. Serino pointed out the light-colored pants and white shoes, for instance. You could tell he was not impressed with George's "detective" skills.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 05:57 PM
 
38,326 posts, read 15,359,817 times
Reputation: 16903
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
... The coroner did not examine Zimmerman. ...
Because coroner's don't examine the living. It's not their job.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:08 PM
 
9,112 posts, read 4,533,296 times
Reputation: 3730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Yes/No. My point was that his being a black teen made him stand out more than if he were white.
This wouldn't be the case if he was in a predominantly-black neighborhood.
I was stating a fact. Not an opinion.
You're assuming that Z knew TM was black before he called dispatch. His call doesn't support that, though he may have faked not being sure.

Since it was very dark that night and whites had been part of prior neighborhood crimes, I doubt that TM's blackness made him stand out to Z that night.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:09 PM
 
118 posts, read 60,618 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If you lived there, would he stick out to you?

"Sticking out" is in the eyes of the beholder. You are really alleging that Zimmerman shot Martin simply because TM is Black and GZ is a racist. Yet you have no proof of this beyond, apparently, your own biases. But here are some facts.
  • Zimmerman is Hispanic & Jewish
  • Zimmerman Tutored black children for FREE on weekends over the last several years.
I'd say your allegations and suggestions are unlikely, not supported by any evidence, known facts, and testimony in court including that from a Ms. Rachel Jeantel and her "creepy-ass-cracker" remark.

You claim to offer facts, but at least one thing you write above is definitely not a fact. George Zimmerman is not Jewish. He's Christian (Catholic).

As for George's alleged "tutoring" of black children, no person has come forward to date to claim George tutored them or one of their kids. It appears the only basis for the claim George tutored anybody comes from when he was forced by his mother to help with kids living with them and also when forced to do some community service as part of a diversion program.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:09 PM
 
6,128 posts, read 3,329,551 times
Reputation: 13016
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Because coroner's don't examine the living. It's not their job.
Tell that to Pedro; he seems to believe he did.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:11 PM
 
118 posts, read 60,618 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
What kinda marks do ya get on ya while banging a guy's head on the sidewalk?
Ask the other poster. He's the one claiming there were allegedly offensive marks. I didn't make that claim. I know better.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:18 PM
 
6,128 posts, read 3,329,551 times
Reputation: 13016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data Venia View Post
Ask the other poster. He's the one claiming there were allegedly offensive marks. I didn't make that claim. I know better.
It's obviously a rhetorical question anyway; there is no sidewalk where Martin was reported atop Zimmerman.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:19 PM
 
118 posts, read 60,618 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
For what it's worth, neither had significant wounds of any kind, except for that big bullet hole. The coroner did not examine Zimmerman. There is no evidence, not even an indication, of how the physical altercation was initiated. My conjecture is as good as your's.
An accurate statement. Thank you.

Martin has a single scratch on the ring finger of his non-dominant hand. That's the only wound other than the fatal gunshot wound.

Zimmerman had minor, superficial wounds that indicated he'd been in a tussle but that were inconsistent in both extent and type for the dramatic story he told. Had the prosecutor done a better job preparing the ME to testify and/or brought in other medical expert witnesses, given the cultural and language difficulties with the ME, the case would have been won for the prosecution on the medical evidence alone. It totally undermined many of George's claims.
 
Old 03-02-2015, 06:24 PM
 
118 posts, read 60,618 times
Reputation: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
It's obviously a rhetorical question anyway; there is no sidewalk where Martin was reported atop Zimmerman.
And no pavement patterning on George's noggin. Details. Details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top