U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:25 AM
 
9,526 posts, read 4,866,768 times
Reputation: 3870

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Real Men have been beaten in fist fights since the beginning of American History without someone pulling a gun out and firing a fatal shot Into The Victor , and I'm going a step farther and saying that GZ threw the first punch starting the fight. LOGIC would bear that out being that George ZimmerBoy Stalked , Run
After TM , Took A Short Cut and cut off TM , Wouldn't answer simple questions ( Why ARE YOU FOLLOWING
ME ) That he was the stupid ignorant childish aggressor that threw the first punch.
Sure, LOGIC bears out that the flabby, nonathletic guy who didn't know how to punch, was restricted to boxing his own shadow, wasn't good enough to get in the ring with a live human, rated 1 on a scale of 1-10 would start the fight

If you said LOGIC bears out that Z would shoot TM from 3 feet, 10 feet away, ok.

Z took a Short Cut ? A Short Cut to where ? Your LOGIC tells you that Z telepathically knew where TrayTheChild was heading.

You're a laugh a minute.

 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:36 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 33,954,615 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Sure, LOGIC bears out that the flabby, nonathletic
guy who didn't know how to punch, was restricted to boxing his own shadow,
wasn't good enough to get in the ring with a live human, rated 1 on a scale of
1-10 would start the fight
That gun compensated for his lack of muscle and ability.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,368 posts, read 1,794,786 times
Reputation: 11446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
That gun compensated for his lack of muscle and ability.
Don't underestimate your opponent in certain situations. Apparently this happened in this case and there is no reversing what happened. We can bicker all day about Z losing a fight or not being in shape. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Trayvon underestimated his opponent and lost. Sad all around.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:45 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 33,954,615 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Don't underestimate your opponent in certain situations. Apparently this happened in this case and there is no reversing what happened. We can bicker all day about Z losing a fight or not being in shape. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Trayvon underestimated his opponent and lost. Sad all around.
Trayvon wouldn't have had an opponent had Z not approached him in an adversarial manner.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:46 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,368 posts, read 1,794,786 times
Reputation: 11446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Trayvon wouldn't have had an opponent had Z not approached him in an adversarial manner.
It doesn't really matter now does it.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:50 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 33,954,615 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
It doesn't really matter now does it.
I'm sure it matters to Trayvon's family and those humans who are angry that a thug got away with murder.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:54 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,368 posts, read 1,794,786 times
Reputation: 11446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'm sure it matters to Trayvon's family and those humans who are angry that a thug got away with murder.
Well to be fair, we can call Trayvon a thug too if you want. Thug life is hard.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:55 AM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,467 posts, read 12,302,853 times
Reputation: 3591
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
This shows you don't know what evidence is. And you draw poor conclusions.

There is absolutely no evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Quote:
[
Quote:
QUOTE=PedroMartinez;38672062]Sorry, but you are just plain wrong. The injuries to Zimmerman and the hand injury on Martin are evidence.

Pretending they aren't doesn't bolster your case.
[/quote]

You are wrong as usual TM hand was not injured his finger had a scratch on it which could have happened before the fight ( You Have NO thing at all ) on TM that he even hit ZimmerBoy.
ZimmerBoy could have fallen down and injured his own ( nose and head ) Now Could He ?????
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:55 AM
 
9,526 posts, read 4,866,768 times
Reputation: 3870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
That gun compensated for his lack of muscle and ability.
The gun sure did compensate for Z's inept fight skills. TM miscalculated.
 
Old 03-04-2015, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 33,954,615 times
Reputation: 11780
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Well to be fair, we can call Trayvon a thug too if you want. Thug life is hard.
How? Trayvon has never been arrested, nor did he have a record of violence. Zimmerman has. So how can we call him a thug "to be fair?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top