U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 08:16 AM

3,060 posts, read 1,572,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
He threw the first punch thinking that he could handle a 158 pound AA Boy after 1 year of MMA
TRAINING and got beat like a DRUM.......LOL
There was no LOL at the end result....

Old 03-04-2015, 08:18 AM

9,131 posts, read 11,675,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
I believe the courts made the right decision. They both are guilty of being idiots. Unfortunately being an idiot does not get you convicted of a crime. In some cases it gets you dead.
OK smart guy show me where TM messed up...he walked away from a stalker.....he run away from
a Stalker.....He asked A Stalker why are you following me....he got punched by a Stalker....he fough
for his life against a Murder/Stalker......

Old 03-04-2015, 08:19 AM

28,411 posts, read 14,144,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Show me the evidence that it did. You are going simply (pun intended) by the testimony, so to speak, of George Zimmerman. And we all know that he is a liar, possibly influenced by drugs, who had every incentive to slant the story his way. We also know that there was a police force that was inclined to believe his story because of who he was and who he killed.
I never claimed who started the confrontation, you did. I claimed that there is evidence that Martin assaulted Zimmerman, which there is. I posted a link to several sources that said Zimmerman had wounds to his face and back of his head and grass stains on the back of his shirt and a witness that placed Marin on top of Zimmerman. What evidence is there that Zimmerman started the confrontation?

Zimmerman may have been influenced by drugs. We also know Martin tested positive for drugs. However, having drugs in their systems does not provide any evidence of anything. It is why I never mentioned the drugs in Martin's system until you brought up drugs.

The police believed his story because it made sense and fit the scenario. They did detain and question him, as procedure dictates. Since the scenario fit the story, they released him and turned the information over to the DA. Why should he have been arrested at that time? Is it your belief that someone should ALWAYS be arrested when there is a homicide?

Old 03-04-2015, 08:20 AM

3,060 posts, read 1,572,591 times
Quote:
OK smart guy show me where TM messed up...he walked away from a stalker.....he run away from
a Stalker.....He asked A Stalker why are you following me....he got punched by a Stalker....he fough
Did you share that videotape with the prosecution???

Old 03-04-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Actually, you have no evidence as to who actually made the up close contact. You don't know if Zimmerman walked up to Martin or if Zimmerman was on his way back to the truck and Martin approached him.

The only evidence of assault was of Martin assaulting Zimmerman.

Why are you just going to make things up and present them as fact when you're only just making assumptions?

Old 03-04-2015, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
He threw the first punch thinking that he could handle a 158 pound AA Boy after 1 year of MMA
TRAINING and got beat like a DRUM.......LOL
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
There was no LOL at the end result....
I'm Laughing at you ZimmerBoy Supporters not Mr. Trayvon Martin who did everything right with
the one exception of ( three waying with the police 911 ) while he was talking to his friend....

Old 03-04-2015, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I hope all you Zimmerman lovers and fellators never get killed by a vigilante with a messiah complex. I also hope it never happens to your children.
I'm not sure if some of you saw the picture of young Trayvon and developed some sort of sexual fantasy with him only to know that you could never be with the young boy due to the actions of Zimmerman, but I hope you never have someone on top of you beating you relentlessly.

See how that works?

Old 03-04-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
I'm Laughing at you ZimmerBoy Supporters not Mr. Trayvon Martin who did everything right with
the one exception of ( three waying with the police 911 ) while he was talking to his friend....
If Martin had went home in those 4 minutes when Zimmerman didn't know where he was or called 911 in those 4 minutes when Zimmerman didn't know where he was or didn't hop on top of Zimmerman to beat on him, he may have also remained alive.

BTW, I don't recall a single post where anyone has supported Zimmerman, but I've seen a lot that have said the jury made the right call and/or that Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.

Old 03-04-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I'm not sure if some of you saw the picture of young Trayvon and developed some sort of sexual fantasy with him only to know that you could never be with the young boy due to the actions of Zimmerman, but I hope you never have someone on top of you beating you relentlessly.

See how that works?
Where are the hand bruising on TM Knuckles Pray Tell ??????????????

Old 03-04-2015, 08:29 AM

3,217 posts, read 1,632,957 times
Quote:
Unlike Zimmerman, TM had no cuts or bruises on his face. It was determined in the trial that he was never hit by GZ. There was plenty of evidence that GZ had been hit and his head beat into the sidewalk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or