U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2015, 10:50 AM

9,455 posts, read 12,256,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
No she said that he was guilty as charged but the way the LAW was written didn't allow her the opportunity
of a Conviction that she believed ZimmerBoy richly earned.......
Quote:
Quote:
PedroMartinez....NO, that is NOT what she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
NO, that is NOT what she said.

This is her direct quote:
Watch what the Jurist said before you say any thing else to me...I Own You On These Talking Points..

Zimmerman Juror Tells Anderson Cooper That Some Wanted To Convict Initially

Old 03-04-2015, 11:33 AM

9,523 posts, read 7,782,324 times
There will be no end to the publicity about "this guy" until the media and people like the OP STOP celebrating his existence!
The trial is over, he was acquitted, let it all end!
No more interviews of jurors or lawyers or family. It is done, it has all been said, leave it alone.

Old 03-04-2015, 12:11 PM

29,049 posts, read 15,309,183 times
Quote:
Watch what the Jurist said before you say any thing else to me...I Own You On These Talking Points..

I went to your link and found this:

Quote:
The juror said she didn't think Martin's race was the reason Zimmerman followed him on a dark, rainy night. She said she also believed Martin threw the first punch and that Zimmerman, whom she referred to as "George," had a right to defend himself.
LOL, the only murder going on here is what I'm doing to your lame grasps.

Old 03-04-2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:

Three of the Juror believed that George ZimmerBoy was guilty but unable to convict according to the
way SYG was written into Law, all of you ZimmerBoy Supporters Lose.......There's MORALLY GUILTY
and guilty under the USA Court System....I WIN GZ IS MORALLY a murderer " case closed " have a
good day....

Old 03-04-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Three of the Juror believed that George ZimmerBoy was guilty but unable to convict according to the
way SYG was written into Law, all of you ZimmerBoy Supporters Lose.......There's MORALLY GUILTY
and guilty under the USA Court System....I WIN GZ IS MORALLY a murderer " case closed " have a
good day....
Wow, it's like you're trying to look like a fool.

Please show us in that article you linked where Stand Your Ground was even mentioned.

Here is a hint, it wasn't.

Old 03-04-2015, 01:15 PM

613 posts, read 216,534 times
Allow me

Quote:
Remember the actual instructions that Judge Nelson read to the jury about the standard to which George Zimmerman should be judged:

"George Zimmerman... had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another..."
Why Were Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman Held to Two Different Standards of Justice?

Old 03-04-2015, 02:14 PM

George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty' - ABC News

It's howestBoy back again can't you Boys give this a rest i have already said that Georgie ZimmerBoy is as INNOCENT as OJ Simpson what more do you Boys want ???????...... Morally Georgie ZimmerBoy is as Guilty as the Red Suited Fork Tail Devil........LOL

Old 03-04-2015, 02:21 PM

Quote:
George Zimmerman Juror Says 'In Our Hearts, We Felt He Was Guilty' - ABC News

It's howestBoy back again can't you Boys give this a rest i have already said that Georgie ZimmerBoy is as INNOCENT as OJ Simpson what more do you Boys want ???????...... Morally Georgie ZimmerBoy is as Guilty as the Red Suited Fork Tail Devil........LOL

Quote:
The juror said she didn't think Martin's race was the reason Zimmerman followed him on a dark, rainy night. She said she also believed Martin threw the first punch and that Zimmerman, whom she referred to as "George," had a right to defend himself.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:42 PM

7,542 posts, read 8,396,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
It seems like he will never get back on the straight and narrow.

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault | Seminole County

Mr. Zimmerman had a rough couple of years, facing charges and widespread demonization by the highest levels of government and having to face down a DOJ investigation puts an awful lot of pressure on a man. Ditto for having that huge Black Panther Party bounty on his head. Not to mention his trial, and breaking up with his old lady.

Just a short while ago, the DOJ apparently decided they were going to exonerate him over his actions in Sanford, so maybe the pressure will let up on him.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:47 PM

2,092 posts, read 2,607,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
You created a new account to argue your point? ROFLMAO!!!!

Did you start a thread as your first post? And even if you did everyone has to follow what you did
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or