U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,902,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The man picked a fight. he was losing the fight so he pulled a gun and killed the guy he assaulted. Of course he is a hero because he is a white guy defending "his" neighborhood from some unarmed black kid. The actuality is Zimmerman is a murderous coward that is beneath contempt.
So true. But you can't get these racist savages to look at the situation objectively.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:02 AM

7,187 posts, read 4,639,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL. Despite a huge liberal media attempt to turn Zimmerman into a "White" Hispanic at the urging of race hucksters like Al Sharpton & Jessie Jackson and Obama tossing the Black community a bone over the matter as well, Zimmerman was found innocent of murder. My hat's off to the jury for follow the law.

10 years from now nobody will remember George Zimmerman. He may be a low life, a woman beater, and even deserving of jail, but he was no murderer of that thug, TM. That was proven in a court of law. This includes those, who can't accept the jury's decision because they see Black before anything else. They won't remember GZ because they will have moved on to the next "crusade" against the mythical blond haired blue eyed devil who spends all their time trying to keep them down.
Just like those who couldn't accept the jury decision in the O.J. trial. That was also in a court of law and a guilty man walked that day. The jury don't always get it right.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:12 AM

2,747 posts, read 2,611,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
what if TM was a ---woman a teen girl? and maybe even a tough gal ---what then?
Then the physical threat that TM had presented to Zimmerman would have to be re-evaluated and his actions justified in light of that.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
The man picked a fight. he was losing the fight so he pulled a gun and killed the guy he assaulted. Of course he is a hero because he is a white guy defending "his" neighborhood from some unarmed black kid. The actuality is Zimmerman is a murderous coward that is beneath contempt.
The man who picked a fight is dead. Somehow, you just can't seem to wrap your mind around the fact that the person who is jumped is not the person who did the jumping

Zimmerman wasn't White.
Zimmerman wasn't defending his neighborhood.
Zimmerman didn't jump anyone.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So true. But you can't get these racist savages to look at the situation objectively.
Indeed, they were all rioting and everything. Didn't get them the conviction they wanted, though. Oh, well, Al Sharpton managed to get the blood he was after so desperately out of Ferguson.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:25 AM

1,268 posts, read 2,023,223 times
Default Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapmd View Post
George Zimmerman should've been a national hero. Instead he was lambasted by the mainstream press, harassed by the local police department, and railroaded by the courts.

His wife left him due to the stress, and his personal freedoms have been severely restricted and he lost a lot of money fighting legal battles. The man's employment prospects are seriously diminished because few companies want to ruin their reputation because of a controversy over the simple act of hiring an able person.

The poor guy was thrown under the figurative bus.
I would hope you're joking about him being a hero, but I have a suspicion that you're not.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:28 AM

1,268 posts, read 2,023,223 times
Oh, and to everybody that's commented on my original remark, no, it was just a figure of speech. I never really felt he was on the straight and narrow.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:31 AM

38,092 posts, read 15,294,447 times
Quote:
T.... Of course he is a hero because he is a white guy defending "his" neighborhood from some unarmed black kid. The actuality is Zimmerman is a murderous coward that is beneath contempt.
Amazing the numbers who have succumbed to the "white" washing done by the US Media. One that NBC even admitted to.

Zimmerman was Hispanic.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 AM

38,092 posts, read 15,294,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Spare me the Reicht-wing anti-black boilerplate. I really do not believe that Al or "Jessie" had anything to do with anyone in the media calling Zimmerman "white." Didn't you mean the N-word? Coded racial messages and all.............Why do you call Martin a thug? Because he existed while black? I don't accept the jury's decision because it was obviously biased Devils come in all races and colors. Ask George Zimmerman what he sees when he looks in the mirror.
I find that line by line rebuttal posts, as a tactic to discredit whoever you are posting to, are rather dull. As you can see, with my post removed, it condenses doing to a bunch of gibberish with no context. I usually don't even bother to read them, but I will make an exception here and kindly address what you have posted.
  1. Good to see that you agree the media did "white" wash Zimmerman. It was so bad that NBC had to fire people over it. In regards to what you believe however, you don't need to tell me this. I don't seek to change your beliefs. That's up to you.
  2. No. The N-word is a slur. There is no need for such tactics by me. I've already explained why I called Martin a Thug. Thug = violent criminal as defined by websters. This was proven in court.
  3. See response #1. Whether or not you accept the jury has no interest to me. It's a trait of the delusional, i.e. to believe anything but reality, but that is your issue, not mine.
  4. Devils do come in all sorts of forms. But my metaphor is correct here.
Hopefully this clears it up for you.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 AM

24,757 posts, read 32,902,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG223 View Post
Indeed, they were all rioting and everything. Didn't get them the conviction they wanted, though. Oh, well, Al Sharpton managed to get the blood he was after so desperately out of Ferguson.
I don't hear Sharpton or anyone else - save the white racist savages here and elsewhere - celebrating the death of another human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or