U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2015, 04:52 PM

9,456 posts, read 12,256,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
=Vector1;Your first quote is basically in response to me saying you may be right about why Zimmerman felt empowered. I see no conflicting view, yet you seem indignant.

As to your second comment, we really don't know that. Martin apparently had Zimmerman mounted in some fashion. Even if you do not want to accept Zimmerman's version, forensics backs it up to a great degree.
Regardless, had Martin been able to strike Zimmerman even one more time, he might have created a fatality. So your assumption that no one would have died is purely speculation. Sure no firearm would have been involved, but the human skull and brain do have physical limits.[/quote
]

How in the world could a 158 pound BOY strike a 204 Pound BoyManBoy...... in the Grass and KILL Him?

TM didn't even leave any truama to zimmerboy face , only minor bruising to the back of his GZ head Medical Personnel said that it wasn't that serious.

Old 01-13-2015, 04:55 PM

44,344 posts, read 17,721,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post

So why was zimmerboy fearing for his life ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Easy answer. Martin returned to the scene with the intent of teaching that "creepy ass cracker" a lesson as testified in court. "Zimmerboy" feared for his life, lit up Martin. Result Dead Thug. If Martin had stayed away, he'd be alive today.

Old 01-13-2015, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Easy answer. Martin returned to the scene with the intent of teaching that "creepy ass cracker" a lesson as testified in court. "Zimmerboy" feared for his life, lit up Martin. Result Dead Thug. If Martin had stayed away, he'd be alive today.
How do you know GZ is A LIAR and the truth is not in him !!!!

GZ took a short cut and headed TM off before he could get to his Father Girlfriend Home...

TM ASKED GZ WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR GZ SAID ( NOTHING )....NOT A WORD...

Old 01-13-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atg5 View Post
by your definition, he is and should be.

He's been arrested multiple times and is due in court again in a couple months, even though he went through one of the more publicized trials in a long time. I'm not sure how that doesn't make someone a "violent criminal", in your words.

I was just curious as to why you can label tm as a thug, who had been arrested a whopping zero times, yet claim to "not know" with gz, when he has been arrested multiple times before and after the trial, with one instance where he pointed a weapon at an unarmed person (sound familiar?).

Can you explain that? How is it you're so quick to label someone who's never been arrested a thug, but hesitant to use such a label on someone who's been arrested multiple times and on trial for murder?

+1000

Old 01-13-2015, 05:33 PM

20,063 posts, read 12,038,970 times
Quote:

Stayed away from where?? the BOY lived there! how do you want him to stay away??-
there was NO mention of a warning from Zim saying --hey I'm the patrol guy bla bla-- do you live around here? --NOTHING! any of my 3 boys being followed by some man be ready to defend themselves against some weirdo and that is what ZIM is a WEIRDO-

Old 01-13-2015, 07:57 PM

2,532 posts, read 2,012,894 times
Quote:
Ahh yeah, blond haired blue eye'd devils, are up to their endless plan to keep the black man down.

Never mind that Zimmerman was Hispanic and TM was Black. LOL.
I think we all know that if Trayvon Martin was a cute young white girl, the perception of GZ's actions would be completely different.

Let's say that "Hannah Martin" was doing the exact same thing Trayvon was that night. She's an athletic, blond white girl that happens to be on the wrestling team and has a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. GZ approaches her in the same manner, she fights him (we don't know who started it), is beating him up and then ends up dead.

While I'm sure you wouldn't admit it, I imagine that most GZ defenders would view the victim more sympathetically and would be less inclined to believe GZ's story. He would be viewed as a predatory Latino male. People believe GZ's story because it's easier for them to view Trayvon as the instigator and aggressor. Hannah and to a lesser extent "Hunter" Martin would be viewed as 17-year olds minding their own business.

Having said that, GZ avoids prison either way, though I think he'd have a lot less support.

Old 01-13-2015, 08:42 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,966,731 times
People keep arguing, but the gist of it is this

Quote:
It was never about GZ to them. It was about their hatred for black males, that they deem to be "thugs" (and for many of them, just black males in general). It was about the fact that GZ got away with killing a no good n.... They can deny, and get into nonsense about how Trayvon attacked him blah blah blah but that is all window dressing.

It doesn't matter what GZ does from this point forward. They will always pretend that that behavior is completely divorced from the Trayvon situation, and not further proof of the poisoned soul that lies within him that murdered a young man for no reason.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:52 AM

2,926 posts, read 2,805,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
]

How in the world could a 158 pound BOY strike a 204 Pound BoyManBoy...... in the Grass and KILL Him?

TM didn't even leave any truama to zimmerboy face , only minor bruising to the back of his GZ head Medical Personnel said that it wasn't that serious.
You've never fought, have you? I used to shred people Zimmerman's size when I was 155# and 18. Zimmerman was as soft as a dinner roll, to boot. Martin was athletic and liked to fight. I also got torn up by some tinier people, as well. My Sifu was 5'7 and 150#. He was a damn monster.

Last edited by JWG223; 01-14-2015 at 02:15 AM..

Old 01-14-2015, 02:37 AM

4,193 posts, read 3,062,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What should Martin have done that would have convinced your highness that he was not a thug? Let me guess - nothing.
He should've refrained from engaging in thuggery, which the Macmillan dictionary defines as "violent behavior."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
He should not have been existing while black.
He had every right to exist; skin color does not affect that right.

You really should stop equating "black" with "victim." In fact, "black" shouldn't be equated with "victim" or "perpetrator." Each situation should be evaluated based upon the facts, sans assumptions and prejudices.

Old 01-14-2015, 02:40 AM

4,193 posts, read 3,062,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
It makes no difference if he was 12 or 17, he wasn't committing a crime and GZ wasn't a police officer regardless. What does it matter one bit how old he was or whether he was "sweet-faced" or not?
It made all the difference in the world in shaping public perception. The media ran pictures of a 12yo Martin in order to cause the public to assume certain things about Martin and about the situation - and it worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or