U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 03:07 AM

4,093 posts, read 2,820,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Zimmerman seems more like MSNBC material to me.
Exactly! He'd fit in well with the unbalanced people over there.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:13 AM

4,434 posts, read 1,730,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
If he was smart he would have moved to a secluded place in Wyoming. But then...
It would not matter where he resides ....he is emotionally unstable, is hostile and aggressive. He is not going to keep to himself at his age either and will be continually having / causing conflicts. How many arrest mug shots are there of him now?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
George is certifiable. Any normal person, who dodged the legal bullet he did in the TM shooting, would have thanked their lucky stars and never would have gotten in trouble again, but he is constantly getting into one scrape or another.

I was one of the people who thought he was innocent in the TM deal, but now I am not so sure.

Don
I've always felt that he initiated the TM incident, did not need to "defend himself" and is a complete liar. He is just continuing to prove who he is to others, which is good and I knew it would only be a matter of time before the next lashing out. How many times has it been now? One day, maybe he'll end up where he should have ended up in the first place.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Has he become a media W**** ?? Is he trying to extend his 15 minutes of fame by being stupid or is he a loose cannon that the media keeps an eye on so they can report on his antics?
No, he is just a hostile, sociopathic jerk, so he will always be in trouble, proving to others who he really is. He is his own worst enemy.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I was on the fence as well, therefore, reasonable doubt. Knowing what I know now, he should have been convicted and TM was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It is good to see ones like yourself seeing the reality of the situation. To me, it has been a very frustrating experience, knowing in my heart that he was not innocent. After his causing several incidents, before and after TM, he is proving to others who he is and what he really did that night.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:54 AM

38,078 posts, read 15,294,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
I think we all know that if Trayvon Martin was a cute young white girl, the perception of GZ's actions would be completely different.
Get back to me when cute young white girls are attacking large hispanic men in public to the point where they feel their life is in danger. LOL!

Furthermore, it wouldn't matter what people's reactions were. The jury did their job by applying the law despite the entire US corporate controlled media and even the President of the USA pretty much stating that Martin was an innocent kid killed by the bad "White" hispanic. So please spare us the pointless platitudes and useless fallacies about the poor beleaguered African American. It's the most coddled and catered to sub-culture on the planet. As in this case, the problems that Black people face are Black created.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:59 AM

19,237 posts, read 11,137,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Get back to me when cute young white girls are attacking large hispanic men in public to the point where they feel their life is in danger. LOL!
I am 5 ft if that-and I don't panic around people who don't look like me-day or night - seems fear rules your life?
one thing I am sure of--positive- had Zim opened HIS mouth and declared his reason for being there- TM would be alive.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
So true. But you can't get these racist savages to look at the situation objectively.
Oh, I don't know how many are like that, their reasoning actually being due to "racism".. but I have seen those acting as if "Z could do no wrong" and not seeing the truth, for whatever mixed-up reason. There are many of all backgrounds who know the reality of what occurred that night. Gratefully, he is proving who he is.. I am just waiting.... he should have been in prison.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:06 AM

38,078 posts, read 15,294,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am 5 ft if that-and I don't panic around people who don't look like me-day or night - seems fear rules your life?
No, not at all and nobody is talking about that. What we ARE talking about is if someone tries to kill you, then you will probably be cleaning the stains out of your pants, if you live to talk about it.

Zimmerman did the right thing. He took his gun, lit up the attacker, result = Dead Thug. Society better off.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:08 AM

4,749 posts, read 3,464,997 times
Hey, he was only standing his ground -- against undersized women.

What a *man* that guy is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or