U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2015, 03:07 PM

7,935 posts, read 3,736,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I wonder what happen to all the money that all the stupid people donated to GZ
That money was very well spent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Signs you might be a Zimmerman lover:
I cannot tell if these posts are tongue in cheek or serious

In my view, the money sent by people to help in his defense was probably prompted due to how the media, race baiters, and even the POTUS/AG were all aligning together against him.

I am no fan of Zimmerman, and his actions since the Martin incident seem to indicate he is troubled. However that trouble could also be exacerbated by what he went through during the trial, and everything related to him becoming a targeted man.

How would any of us deal with killing another human being in self defense, then finding out that you were going to be public enemy #1 that might be sent to prison (i.e. a death sentence for all intent and purpose)?

Old 01-14-2015, 03:16 PM

6,742 posts, read 3,873,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

In my view, the money sent by people to help in his defense was probably prompted due to how the media, race baiters, and even the POTUS/AG were all aligning together against him.

I am no fan of Zimmerman, and his actions since the Martin incident seem to indicate he is troubled. However that trouble could also be exacerbated by what he went through during the trial, and everything related to him becoming a targeted man.

How would any of us deal with killing another human being in self defense, then finding out that you were going to be public enemy #1 that might be sent to prison (i.e. a death sentence for all intent and purpose)?
Hey. Guess what.

He wouldn't have had to go through any of it if he would've just stayed in his truck like he was instructed and let the people who actually graduated from police academy and are paid to be a police officer for a living do their job.

This guy clearly has severe issues and brings all his problems on himself, which is why he still can't stay out of trouble.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:32 PM

1,431 posts, read 659,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Hey. Guess what.

He wouldn't have had to go through any of it if he would've just stayed in his truck like he was instructed and let the people who actually graduated from police academy and are paid to be a police officer for a living do their job.

This guy clearly has severe issues and brings all his problems on himself, which is why he still can't stay out of trouble.
For the ones that continually support Zimmerman, would you have stayed in the truck or no?

Me personally, I would've stayed in the damn truck. Call the police, waited, continued monitoring the situation if I was truly concerned, but I would've stayed in the truck. When you try to be a hero and resolve situations yourself (especially when you aren't a professional), you're literally opening the door to unnecessary conflicts. If TM had've walked over to my truck, pulled me out of my window and beat my head against a sidewalk, then I would've shot him. But that's not what happened.

Also, would you randomly follow someone and be surprised if they got aggresive with you? Would you tailgate someone on the highway for miles and then be offended when they give you the bird? I'm just not sure how people continue to overlook that ZM started the confrontation.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:34 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,723,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
No. I already said he was a Thug. This, however, does not make him guilty of murder. Got any other questions?Another satisfied customer.
Do you get your Klan robes dry cleaned or do you wash them yourself?

Old 01-14-2015, 03:35 PM

2,003 posts, read 2,453,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

This is the reason I find GZ is almost "entirely" responsible for whatever happened that night. The reason GZ believers give you is that he "didn't have to follow what dispatcher told him So his "stalking" was perfectly within the law and when he pulled the gun to kill TM that was within law too. So case closed as some of them say. May be they were and that's why he's a free man. I wonder if some of them would hire this stalker in their neighborhood to protect them? I am sure he'll catch all "thugs" around

Old 01-14-2015, 03:43 PM

7,190 posts, read 7,525,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
Signs you might be a Zimmerman lover:
Made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's most likely the reason that OJ got off Scott free from the criminal trial, but everyone has to do their best to support and respect the system because it's all that we have. If you think you can put together something that works better, I suggest that you run for office.
Our justice system is kinda like, the old BCS system in college Football. Sure it works for the elite in college football, but it really screwed the football teams on the bottom that did have the same representation.
Imo George Zimmerman was overcharged on Purpose.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:46 PM

244 posts, read 181,711 times
Quote:

If George Michael Zimmerman, student of Florida's Stand Your Ground laws, firearm aficionado, chronic power-tripper, failed police officer, loyal Osterman groupie and a man who lies like the rest of us breathe, should ever kill someone in actual self-defense, I will be his biggest supporter. In the meantime, I hope my own 17-year old would fight like hell to stay alive when looking at the barrel of a gun, just like Trayvon Martin.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:22 PM

38,218 posts, read 15,339,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
This is nothing but forum trolling.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:36 PM

30,475 posts, read 9,110,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post

Just when I think I've read the dumbest post on CD, I see this one.

Old 01-14-2015, 06:13 PM

24,757 posts, read 32,916,012 times
Quote:

He should have thought of that before he started a fight with a kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or