U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2015, 05:26 PM

1,268 posts, read 2,027,268 times

Advertisements

Yes, living in the Orlando area, we hear about him more than we care to!

Old 01-15-2015, 05:30 PM

7,980 posts, read 3,750,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
TM is DEAD and cannot tell his side of the story, so that's all fine and good if you take everything GZ says as the gospel truth, but some of us are more observant. He sure didn't have the injuries that would warrant a terrible life-threatening beating from TM and that was documented in photographs. For such a "serious" beating he didn't bother going to the hospital that night either.
If you were getting your head slammed into a concrete sidewalk over and over, screaming for help, and nothing to stop the attacker other than using your gun to do so, what would you do?

Also, how do you know that the very next blow you receive will not be your last. You get a blow to the occipital region, even one, and you can be done.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:34 PM

677 posts, read 505,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Maybe Zimmerman's parents should've taught him not to follow others, not to punch police officers in the face, point shotguns at people, throw wine bottles at people, follow people (again) and ask them do they know wtf he is and that he'll kill them, not to smash people's devices, dude I could go on & on...
GZ was doing Townwatch, he had every right to follow TM.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:35 PM

677 posts, read 505,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
what?? another - you must NOT have kids?? troll for sure- with that comment- actually I'd go further- just with that name-- bring the nose down a little- never know the nurse who has to clean your IV when you are old and sick- might be related to TM
Would you mind expressing yourself a little more clearly? FWIW, my doctor is a black female and I'm in an interracial relationship.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:36 PM

38,467 posts, read 15,410,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
....He sure didn't have the injuries that would warrant a terrible life-threatening beating from TM and that was documented in photographs. For such a "serious" beating he didn't bother going to the hospital that night either.
False argument.

You are allowed to defend yourself before you are injured to the edge of death.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:09 PM

19,237 posts, read 11,179,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
If you were getting your head slammed into a concrete sidewalk over and over, screaming for help, and nothing to stop the attacker other than using your gun to do so, what would you do?

Also, how do you know that the very next blow you receive will not be your last. You get a blow to the occipital region, even one, and you can be done.
really-? I think before I'd get pounded I'd scream--I am here as a patrol man dude-- not here to harm you --get off-

Old 01-15-2015, 06:14 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,728,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Than You View Post
GZ was doing Townwatch, he had every right to follow TM.
Did it give him the right to punch a cop in the face, follow another person in his vehicle & threaten him, point a shotgun at his girlfriend, throw wine bottles, etc...?

Old 01-15-2015, 06:19 PM

19,237 posts, read 11,179,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better Than You View Post
Would you mind expressing yourself a little more clearly? FWIW, my doctor is a black female and I'm in an interracial relationship.

Quote- Maybe Trayvon's parents should have taught him to keep his hands off of people who aren't touching him. Maybe teach him not to be racist, either

who said TM was a racist-? those are strong words- ask your partner

Old 01-15-2015, 06:23 PM

104 posts, read 62,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

And, were there any evidence of a head repeatedly slammed into a concrete sidewalk, I would agree with you. The fact this jury felt they didn't have sufficient evidence to convict Zimmerman does not at all prove this is what happened. In fact, there is no such proof.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:05 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,986,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
And, were there any evidence of a head repeatedly slammed into a concrete sidewalk, I would agree with you. The fact this jury felt they didn't have sufficient evidence to convict Zimmerman does not at all prove this is what happened. In fact, there is no such proof.
Exactly! Look at the pics of GZ immediately after. It is just GZ's lawyer throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if it sticks as an excuse for shooting TM. Just like Casey Anthony's dirtbag attorney accused her dad of being a child molester. It's "ANYTHING to distract from the truth" is the game these attorneys play when they have a client who has done the inexcusable. And sometimes they get away with it (especially in Florida).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or