U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2015, 06:08 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,928,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
False argument.

You are allowed to defend yourself before you are injured to the edge of death.
So GZ shot TM after 1 headbash into the concrete? Because judging by the documented photographs of his injuries immediately after the incident, it seriously does not look like TM got much in. And "false argument" to you too ... this scenario (not proven fact) was just dreamed up by GZ and his attorney to discredit the dead teenager and make an excuse for GZ to shoot to kill. There is no proof of it actually happening. Did you believe Casey Anthony's father molested her too?

Old 01-15-2015, 06:12 PM

16,416 posts, read 27,928,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
If you were getting your head slammed into a concrete sidewalk over and over, screaming for help, and nothing to stop the attacker other than using your gun to do so, what would you do?

Also, how do you know that the very next blow you receive will not be your last. You get a blow to the occipital region, even one, and you can be done.
***sigh***

What is it with you people? See my post above. Again:

#1 - GZ barely had any scratches on him and that is documented evidence.

#2 - There is no proof GZ was "getting his head slammed into a concrete sidewalk over and over." Certainly no physical evidence on GZ's body, and no other evidence that it ever happened. It was dreamed up as an excuse to shoot and kill TM by GZ and his lawyer.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:28 PM

7,907 posts, read 3,726,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
And, were there any evidence of a head repeatedly slammed into a concrete sidewalk, I would agree with you. The fact this jury felt they didn't have sufficient evidence to convict Zimmerman does not at all prove this is what happened. In fact, there is no such proof.
Well maybe you can answer this then. Why is it that anti-GZ or pro-TM posters seem to fully accept what GZ had to say if it helped back up their own narrative of what occurred, but refused to believe anything he said that went against their narrative?

I have said many times that I was not there, however no one can deny the 911 tapes, either by GZ himself, or the caller who heard GZ screaming for at least a minute, maybe more before a gunshot went off. For those who have not heard it, here they are;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
really-? I think before I'd get pounded I'd scream--I am here as a patrol man dude-- not here to harm you --get off-
I am not sure what you mean, but here is the tape where GZ is screaming for help, and that didn't help until you hear the gunshot which put an end to the attack;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCHOfDXJLqI

Old 01-15-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
***sigh***

What is it with you people? See my post above. Again:

#1 - GZ barely had any scratches on him and that is documented evidence.

#2 - There is no proof GZ was "getting his head slammed into a concrete sidewalk over and over." Certainly no physical evidence on GZ's body, and no other evidence that it ever happened. It was dreamed up as an excuse to shoot and kill TM by GZ and his lawyer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQo3YrEniU

You can sigh all you want, but there is no denying the evidence that TM was on top of GZ, and that GZ was screaming for help.
Lets assume as you do that GZ was not getting his head slammed in despite pictures to the contrary as seen in the ABC videotape.
Fine, what do you do to stop an attack by someone on top of you?

Also how do you justify TM even being on top of GZ to begin with?
Would you prefer that GZ wound up potentially dead instead of TM under these circumstances?

Old 01-15-2015, 06:45 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,721,581 times
Hey Vector, does being pro-GZ mean you support cop punchers, pointing guns in faces, stalking, wine bottle throwing, making threats, etc...?

Shouldn't have exited his vehicle like he was instructed to in the first place.

Would you prefer that GZ wound up potentially dead instead of TM under these circumstances?

You mean the lunatic that points weapons and threatens to kill people? The Same guy who punches cops in the face? Yes he should've died instead of TM or atleast be in prison, people like that don't have a place in society.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:53 PM

104 posts, read 61,855 times
Quote:
Well maybe you can answer this then. Why is it that anti-GZ or pro-TM posters seem to fully accept what GZ had to say if it helped back up their own narrative of what occurred, but refused to believe anything he said that went against their narrative?

I have said many times that I was not there, however no one can deny the 911 tapes, either by GZ himself, or the caller who heard GZ screaming for at least a minute, maybe more before a gunshot went off. For those who have not heard it, here they are;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

I am not sure what you mean, but here is the tape where GZ is screaming for help, and that didn't help until you hear the gunshot which put an end to the attack;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCHOfDXJLqI
Tell me again how you know this is GZ screaming?

Old 01-15-2015, 07:17 PM

2,801 posts, read 1,720,820 times
Quote:
Under the conditions as they occured that night, without a doubt YES.

You follow someone in your car then stop and go after them and you don't expect for them to defend themselves???

Old 01-15-2015, 07:25 PM

9,371 posts, read 17,488,660 times
This guy is clearly a loose cannon. Eventually he'll spend some time in prison, where he will be one lonely hombre. No 9mm to wave around and get himself out of a jam he got himself into.

Old 01-15-2015, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Hey Vector, does being pro-GZ mean you support cop punchers, pointing guns in faces, stalking, wine bottle throwing, making threats, etc...?

Shouldn't have exited his vehicle like he was instructed to in the first place.

You mean the lunatic that points weapons and threatens to kill people? The Same guy who punches cops in the face? Yes he should've died instead of TM or atleast be in prison, people like that don't have a place in society.
I have already made it clear in this thread I do not approve of his behavior outside of the TM incident. Furthermore, I agree he could have handled it differently, and both of their lives would be better off as a result(especially TM). Having said that, you do not need to be pro GZ to empathize with some of what he did, even if you would have handled it differently.

As to my question as to whether you or anyone else would prefer GZ to have been killed that night instead, GZ did not commit any crimes, even if he acted stupidly and put himself in danger.

Old 01-15-2015, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
Tell me again how you know this is GZ screaming?
Despite several voice experts hired by the media who claimed it was TM screaming, it was debunked later by court appointed experts. Heck even TM's Dad said it was not TM screaming;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBgTkJXzQ0

BTW - Look at the pictures of TM in this video clip. One looks like it was taken when he was 9 ro 10 years old.
As I said in an earlier post, that is in part why my initial thought was that GZ must be a criminal thug to have shot and killed an angelic looking little child.

Last edited by Vector1; 01-15-2015 at 08:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or