U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Reputation: 7273

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You guys should stop wasting your time arguing with them.

GZ could blow some woman's head off with a shotgun tomorrow and they'll still be here defending his actions against TM.
Pretty much.

And I bet he's going to commit gun violence against someone in the coming years. The big coward still has to pick on someone, so he chooses women. If a woman scares him, he will be pointing guns at children instead. If a child scares him, he will be pointing guns at chihuahuas.

 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Henderson, NV
5,314 posts, read 6,318,658 times
Reputation: 3522
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
How are you going to "off them," WaldoMitty? Run them over with your Rascal scooter? Keep on fantasizing in your armchair ...

GZ and his lawyer created the strawman and burned it successfully.

The verdict had nothing to do with statutes, in fact GZ's lawyer didn't use "Stand Your Ground" as a defense. The verdict had to do with a jury being picked that consisted of idiots who have been out in the sun too long. After Casey Anthony, nobody respects FL juries.
At least it wasn't a jury of moronic New Yorkers! See how silly that sounds, lumping an entire population of a state in with 24 people with whom you disagree?
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:27 PM
 
1,725 posts, read 1,155,882 times
Reputation: 2298
now I see why his lawyer didnt want to put him on the stand, the moment he opened his mouth up,the jury would turn against him.I have never seen an interview with him but they had his brother on the piers morgan show and he was a bit of an a-hole, im sure george wasnt too much different.
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:29 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
At least it wasn't a jury of moronic New Yorkers! See how silly that sounds, lumping an entire population of a state in with 24 people with whom you disagree?
Well, like it or not, Florida is now infamous worldwide for insane jury decisions.

So Casey Anthony and GZ had better "jury picking consultants" than the prosecution did? Do you like that better?

I'll say something nice about FL, okay? The cops in Pensacola were the ones who finally caught Ted Bundy!
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:31 PM
 
45,252 posts, read 17,960,183 times
Reputation: 18944
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
How are you going to "off them," WaldoMitty? Run them over with your Rascal scooter? Keep on fantasizing in your armchair .......
Nothing like the angry "progressive". LOL.

Your attempt to disprove what I said failed.
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Henderson, NV
5,314 posts, read 6,318,658 times
Reputation: 3522
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Well, like it or not, Florida is now infamous worldwide for insane jury decisions.

So Casey Anthony and GZ had better "jury picking consultants" than the prosecution did? Do you like that better?

I'll say something nice about FL, okay? The cops in Pensacola were the ones who finally caught Ted Bundy!
You can find jury decisions with which you disagree coming out of all 50 states if you look hard enough.

The 2 teams of lawyers you referenced did a better job than the opposing lawyers, it's as simple as that.
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:33 PM
 
45,252 posts, read 17,960,183 times
Reputation: 18944
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Were you there? ...
You were not there either. Ultima Thule.
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:34 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nothing like the angry "progressive". LOL.

Your attempt to disprove what I said failed.
What you said is your opinion. And like the famous saying goes, "Everyone has opinions just like everyone has a**holes."

Your opinion and $2.50 will get you a ride on NYC Transit subways and buses.
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:34 PM
 
45,252 posts, read 17,960,183 times
Reputation: 18944
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
And I bet he's going to commit gun violence against someone in the coming years. The big coward still has to pick on someone, so he chooses women. If a woman scares him, he will be pointing guns at children instead. If a child scares him, he will be pointing guns at chihuahuas.
If he reforms his life, finds the Lord, does good for society, will this make you happy or disappointed?
 
Old 01-16-2015, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Nassau, Long Island, NY
16,408 posts, read 28,900,557 times
Reputation: 7273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderman View Post
You can find jury decisions with which you disagree coming out of all 50 states if you look hard enough.

The 2 teams of lawyers you referenced did a better job than the opposing lawyers, it's as simple as that.
Yes they did. And in cases like this, that is the way you "win," NOT because you actually are innocent of the charges. Look at OJ Simpson's murder trial. His dream team of lawyers got venue moved from where it actually happened to a venue where many people dislike and distrust cops ... genius! Too bad he showed his true colors of violent criminality and landed in jail several years later anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top