U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2015, 11:53 AM

49,103 posts, read 39,540,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're misremembering the evidence.
That's pretty much the gist of the thread.

What do you expect from people that made up their mind the first 5 minutes they heard about it and then paid little attention thereafter and not bothering to learn what info is accurate or not.

Then they show up saying stuff that is proven to be incorrect and at odds with hard evidence.

I mean it's one thing to not believe Zimmermans testimony, I 100% ignore what he says....but they are refuting stuff even the prosecution agrees is accurate.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:53 AM

9,119 posts, read 4,547,451 times
Though his medical report says he had a fractured nose, I'm fairly sure you'll claim he did that to himself before he saw the doctor.

What next, crazy articles that the cops didn't keep GZ's clothes or gun, TM was a John Doe in the morgue for days, and other discredited claims ?

If you're trying to make the point that GZ had no life threatening injuries, or even serious injuries, point made. The point you avoid is that nobody needs to wait for those types of injuries to happen before using deadly force.

Your idea that both were standing when TM was shot means the conspiracy included not just GZ and the cops, but also all the witnesses, the forensic analysts, the state itself.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:39 PM

1,077 posts, read 651,634 times
Quote:
RESULTS
Exhibit ME2: Fingernail scrapings represented as being from Trayvon
Benjamin Martin
“gave chemical indications for the presence of
blood”

ME 2A Right hand: “No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin
Martin (ME-3) were
found on Exhibit
ME-2A”

ME 2B Left hand: “No DNA results were obtained from Exhibit ME-2B

Quote:
Exhibit ME 12 Hoodie represented as being from Trayvon Martin

Stain
A:
Partial DNA profile consistent with originating from a male
individual and matches the DNA profile from Trayvon Benjamin Martin
(ME-3).”

Stain B: (cuff/sleeve regions of both arms)
Failed to
give chemical indications for the presence of blood

Right cuff/lower
sleeve:
No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Martin were obtained from right
cuff/lower sleeve

Left cuff/lower sleeve:
No DNA results foreign
to Trayvon Martin were obtained from left cuff/lower sleeve

ME 12 (stain
B and general rubbing from cuff/sleeve regions of both arms)
Failed to
give chemical indications for the presence of blood

Stain C:
No
DNA results were obtained.

(report at below link)
http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/wp-c...t-7-26-12-.pdf

Not to mention the weapon and the holster...no DNA of TM..

has photos
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/0...d-his-injuries#

nose photo at police car, I believe was photo shopped or used with a fish lens for 45 minutes later at the precinct, there is no swelling..

GZ had 25-life reasons to lie..

Had the jury went over the evidence, they would have come up with a guilty verdict. B29 should have stuck to her true self and caused a mistrial, instead of setting this miscreant free...

Last edited by Amythyst; 01-26-2015 at 12:49 PM..

Old 01-26-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Though his medical report says he had a fractured nose, I'm fairly sure you'll claim he did that to himself before he saw the doctor.

What next, crazy articles that the cops didn't keep GZ's clothes or gun, TM was a John Doe in the morgue for days, and other discredited claims ?

If you're trying to make the point that GZ had no life threatening injuries, or even serious injuries, point made. The point you avoid is that nobody needs to wait for those types of injuries to happen before using deadly force.

Your idea that both were standing when TM was shot means the conspiracy included not just GZ and the cops, but also all the witnesses, the forensic analysts, the state itself.

BBM

Not what I said at all...

no witnesses saw the murder...some saw as GZ was chasing TM, some saw them rolling around the grass (never on concrete) and one saw GZ lay on top of TM as he lay dying..GZ claims to have spread TM's arms out, yet they were tucked under his body when the officer who gave life saving efforts came on the scene. GZ didn't call for an ambulance or try to save TMs life himself..

If you (general you) think GZ is a stand up guy that's a right you (general you) have.

I believe GZ got away with murder, he should be doing life...

Well thanks for confirming GZ did not have life threatening injuries. SD should have also been afforded to TM but those damn jurors didn't use common sense or go over important evidence.

My only hope is this recent witness BB will follow through on those DV charges and do what the Sanford 6 jury failed to do..

Old 01-26-2015, 01:30 PM

9,151 posts, read 11,710,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808
That law gave TM the right to defend himself and removed his obligation to retreat. Something you seem to have based your entire opinion on for some reason.

Quote:
TaxPhd...What was TM defending himself from? Being followed? GZ did nothing
that would give TM the legal right to attack him.
Quote:

Quote:

howest2008....The Child Trayvon Martin was defending himself against A

Stalker who engaged in A foot chase of Trayvon Martin. The Child
Trayvon Martin was defending
himself against a GROWN MAN that Out
Weighted Him By 50 Pounds and (
could possibably kill him in A
Physical Confrontation ). TM had every right to take out
a Gun and shoot
Zimmerboy right between the EYES under Florida stand your
ground laws in order to protect himself

Quote:
Quote:
TS808...If TM had a gun, he would have had the
right to shoot Zim between the eyes with
it.
Quote:
Quote:
TaxPhd....Why? Because he had been
Quote:
Quote:
followed?
Quote:
Quote:

howest2008....Yes Trayvon Martin though that in his
mind ZimmerBoy 11 years older and 50 Pounds heavier than (Him)Trayvon Martin was
tring to KILL HIM simply by the fact that he ZimmerBoy was stalking him and
running after him in a foot chase.
Quote:
TS808....Oh! I almost forgot to ask....name one reason TM would have initiated contact other than to defend himself from a stalker with a gun? There's no evidence that TM initiated anything or put Zim's life in danger, but for now, let's pretend there was. Why might he have done that?
Quote:

TaxPhd....Would your contention be that young black males
only instigate violent encounters when they are being stalked by someone with a
gun?
No if you are going to admit the cell phone conversation between TM and RJ The Female Friend of TM. Added into the Trial As Evidences being That a 17 year Old Child Acted Out The PART OF THE ADULT And ASKED THE BOY ZimmerBoy (Why Are You Following ME ) The ZIMMERBOY DID NOT ANSWER.....Case Closed Trayvon Martin Acted Out Of His Belief That His Life Was In Danger From This Over Sized BOY ZimmerBoy.

Old 01-26-2015, 01:49 PM

9,151 posts, read 11,710,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly
I suppose you really believe that.

Quote:
TaxPhd......Of course I believe it, because it's true. The rest is just a
distraction.
Do you believe that you have the right to assault someone
because you think you are being followed?
Quote:
howest2008.....That's Lying at 100 Lies An Hour...prove that TM Attacked
Quote:
George ZimmerBoy
Quote:
One might say, of course, that the assertion TM assaulted GZ is irrelevant because it didn't happen.
Quote:
TaxPhd...The evidence, and the finding of the court, say differently.

No It Doesn't The Court Offered No Proof That TM ATTACKED GZ...Boy....

On the other hand it appears that GZ ATTACKED TM because TM was trying to get to the BOTTOM of what
was going on on a DARK RAINNY NIGHT in FEB 2012....WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ASKED TM (??????????)

Old 01-26-2015, 02:00 PM

38,710 posts, read 15,496,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
.... but those damn jurors didn't use common sense or go over important evidence.....
Those "damn jurors" as you put it, went over every bit of evidence provided to them by the prosecution and decided appropriately as the state law requires.

You should take a lesson from that.

Old 01-26-2015, 02:24 PM

5,253 posts, read 2,401,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808 View Post
For being stalked and threatened with a gun. We know the first happened, and only a fool could believe that the second didn't, especially with Zim's history of doing it all the time.
There is no evidence that GZ threatened TM with a gun. The gun didn't come into play until the moment that GM shot TM, as TM was on top of GM and beating him. Nice try, but there was no threat by GM that would have allowed TM to invoke SYG.

Quote:
This isn't a story about all of the things that millions of young black males have done or are capable of doing in the future. This is true a story about Trayvon Martin, a kid 50 pounds lighter than Zim, talking on a cell phone, while on the tail end of a candy run, walking around a complex where he had every right to be. Try as you might, you will never be able to come up with a believable reason as to why TM would feel the need to use force against Zim other than to defend himself. Or as the Florida law books put it, standing his ground.
Interesting, but there is no evidence that GM did anything that TM would need to defend against.

Quote:
I know the thought of TM not being a mugger is painful for you. It clearly contradicts everything you think you know about young black males.
You are able to determine what I believe about young black males based on my few posts in this thread? Amazing.

Old 01-26-2015, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Those "damn jurors" as you put it, went over every bit of evidence provided to them by the prosecution and decided appropriately as the state law requires.

You should take a lesson from that.
Quote:

"I think George got in a little bit too
deep, which he shouldn't have been there, but Trayvon decided that he wasn't
going to let him scare him and get the one-over, up on him or something," she
said. "I think Trayvon got mad and attacked him. "

By not walking away from the
confrontation, the juror said of Martin, "I believe he played a huge role in his
death."
4 jurors distance themselves from Juror B37

Quote:

“I think George Zimmerman is a man whose heart was in the right place, but
just got displaced by the vandalism in the neighborhood and wanting to catch
these people so badly he went above and beyond what he should have done,” she
said.

“But I think his heart was in the right place,” she said. “It just went
terribly wrong.”
George Zimmerman Juror Says His ‘Heart Was in the Right Place’ - ABC News

I take no lessons from a jury who seems as if all they went by were the lies GZ told, O'Mara told as well as West..it seems no common sense was used..so you were in the jury room to know they went over every piece of evidence? SMH

When the evidence is strong against a defendant, they trash the victim/trash the investigation..

B37s own words about what she thought, were enough to convict or cause a mistrial but should not have let him walk free..

Now he feels invincible, above the law and will continue to be more aggressive if this latest charge doesn't get him incarcerated..

Last edited by Amythyst; 01-26-2015 at 02:45 PM..

Old 01-26-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:

BBM

Where is this medical report. He never produced a medical report confirming a fractured nose..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or