Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2015, 05:13 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Tell that to Trayvon Martin. Or, at least, go see his grave. That's proof enough.
Hard to tell dead people things. Maybe his "parents" should have done a better job of this while he was still alive. No point now. No matter.

He acted like a Thug, died like a Thug. Nothing usual about that.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
I know that black-on-black mantra is so often effective to detract from actual truth in a given situation. This case isn't about black-on-black so why mention it?
Then I assume you will redirect your scorn towards the party I was replying to since they brought it up, now that I have told you this.

LOL. yeah right.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:46 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,831,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hard to tell dead people things. Maybe his "parents" should have done a better job of this while he was still alive. No point now. No matter.

Skittles, iced tea and walking in the rain. That's a thug for sure.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:53 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:

Is that what you decided at the meeting?

Old 01-30-2015, 05:05 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,019 times
Whoa, seems to me, TM's parents did a better job raising their son's than the Zimmerman clan did.

Let's see.

while in Manassas, Va., something happened according to his myspace postings where his buddies didn't rat him out.

Then after HS, he was sent to live with family in Florida.

Then he's a bouncer, who throws a woman onto the table, injuring her ankle.

While at work, he belittles and harasses a middle eastern co worker.

He is arrested for violence against a campus police and got a diversion program with anger management classes.

He slaps his then fiancé, allegations of molestation to his own cousin, shut off his mothers electric meter and locks it for they had an argument about his then fiancé.

I'm sure I've missed some confrontations.

TM was never in trouble with the law, was suspended for tardiness.

so, choosing between the two, it appears to me GZ is the thug.

Last edited by Amythyst; 01-30-2015 at 05:07 AM.. Reason: sp error

Old 01-30-2015, 06:42 AM

104 posts, read 83,206 times
Quote:

Not a thug. You've been given no reason to think he was a thug. Some people for whatever reason have their minds so clouded by their preconceived perceptions of someone like Trayvon that they actually believe he was a thug rather than a teenage walking home from a store with snacks at 6:45 in the evening. Period. The rest is GZ"s carefully crafted defense story and their own fertile imaginations.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:11 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,019 times
Quote:
Not a thug. You've been given no reason to think he was a thug. Some people for whatever reason have their minds so clouded by their preconceived perceptions of someone like Trayvon that they actually believe he was a thug rather than a teenage walking home from a store with snacks at 6:45 in the evening. Period. The rest is GZ"s carefully crafted defense story and their own fertile imaginations.

Also, TM was not so familiar with the streets in that community and was entitled to be walking there since he was staying with this father and his then fiancé.

GZ knew those three streets yet downplayed it while speaking with the detectives.

The shameful part is that TM was going back to Miami Gardens the next day.

Why didn't GZ just call it in and be on his way instead of getting out of his vehicle to track TM down.

GZ has his innocent, manipulative act down pat. I do believe he is a sociopath who is narcissistic and when he doesn't get his way, he goes off on a tangent with his tantrums and violent tendencies.

I do hope this latest incident, the victim follows through.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Skittles, iced tea and walking in the rain. That's a thug for sure.
Quote:
Not a thug. You've been given no reason to think he was a thug. .
His facebook wall, where he apparently was a thug wannabe, says otherwise. Already discussed in this topic.

(is there an echo in here)

Old 01-30-2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Is that what you decided at the meeting?
I go by what she said. Star witness for Trayvon Martin's interests.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Whoa, seems to me, TM's parents did a better job raising their son's than the Zimmerman clan did./
I've said previously in this topic that GZ is a thug as well. Thank you.

(my goodness, what an echo.... LOL )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events