Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2015, 06:12 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
How dense do you have to be to not see the evidence of TM assault upon GZ in the form of pictures and medical testamony. I wasn't there and to my knowledge you weren't there when it happened so we, both, have to view what happened through the lens of evidence presented at trial. That evidence leads me to believe that GZ was assaulted by TM and was justified in shooting him.
Zimmerman looked fine in those photos..

Old 01-10-2015, 06:16 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Zimmerman looked fine in those photos..
A jury of 12 good men and women disagrees..

Old 01-10-2015, 06:22 PM

50,717 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
That is not what the article says. If you read it without your preconceived ideas about the man, you'll see that the allegation is that Zimmerman "threw a wine bottle" towards the woman in question, resulting in charges of aggravated assault.

The judge before which Zimmerman appeared during his initial court date ordered him to surrender any guns he had, and to stay away from the woman.
Oh, you're right, my mistake...I was reading down farther where it referenced his last arrest for a violent incident with a girlfriend:
"In November 2013, deputies were called out to an Apopka home after they said he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, Samantha Schiebe, and then barricaded himself inside. The incident came after Schiebe said she ordered him to move out."

You're right, that changes everything, and I was totally wrong about his character. He's a fine, upstanding citizen who is simply misunderstood, poor guy, and being "hounded" for absolutely no reason at all.

The only person responsible for George Zimmerman being in the news again is George Zimmerman.

Last edited by ocnjgirl; 01-10-2015 at 06:30 PM..

Old 01-10-2015, 06:36 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,790,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
If I were in GZ position during TM assault upon him I would have done the same. Feel free to let a hood rat bounce your head off the pavement and maybe take your firearm away from you and shoot you with it, I am not inclined to let that happen to me.
If I had a creepy fat man with obvious anger issues following and harassing me, I would try to do the same.

It is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that this man is an unstable egomaniac- he, and anyone like him, should be banned permanently from carrying weapons.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:38 PM

170 posts, read 133,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
i want to know where the Zim-- backers are now-- who now can see he is a BAD boy after all
You mean like FOX and Hannity?

Old 01-10-2015, 06:41 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,616,330 times
Sounds like the type of guy that would........go around on a "neighborhood watch" with a loaded gug......aggressively approach a random stranger asking a ton of questions.........and shoot the stranger when they refuse to answer to him and attempt to get away because they have no idea who he is.

Amazing how media can control the masses so easily and have millions thinking that an absolute psycho is a completely normal innocent human being.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:43 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
If I had a creepy fat man with obvious anger issues following and harassing me, I would try to do the same.

It is MORE THAN OBVIOUS that this man is an unstable egomaniac- he, and anyone like him, should be banned permanently from carrying weapons.

Good for you! You would be foolish not to.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:46 PM

170 posts, read 133,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
You're assuming that at one point he WAS on the straight and narrow. I think he was and is a thug and looks for ways to be aggressive.
Well having a gun will do that for most males. There is no way that GZ would have followed TM if he wasn't carrying a gun.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:55 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,308,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I think he is someone that that loses it when they feel disrespected. And he seems to constantly put himself in situations that all but beg someone to disrespect him.
How can he gain ANYONE'S respect when he has done NOTHING to earn it.

For the Race baiters ... Zimmerman is a THUG.

Old 01-10-2015, 07:12 PM

4,502 posts, read 4,607,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Said this twice and will say it again..

The sad part about this is that majority of Zimmerman defenders will NEVER have some introspection and say "Gee, maybe I was just wrong about this" because it was never about GZ to them. It was about their hatred for black males, that they deem to be "thugs" (and for many of them, just black males in general). It was about the fact that GZ got away with killing a no good n.... They can deny, and get into nonsense about how Trayvon attacked him blah blah blah but that is all window dressing.

It doesn't matter what GZ does from this point forward. They will always pretend that that behavior is completely divorced from the Trayvon situation, and not further proof of the poisoned soul that lies within him that murdered a young man for no reason.
Trayvon was pounding Zimmerman's head against the concrete pavement. If GZ hadn't of shot Trayvon, Trayvon would have killed him.

Just how many times do you think GZ should have allowed Trayvon to pound his head against the pavement before he did anything?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events