Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2015, 11:32 AM

21 posts, read 17,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I respond to you because you are quoting my posts. This is a discussion forum afterall. As far as me responding to others, I don't see where this is your concern, but if you think I am doing something wrong please send a PM. It's got nothing to do with the topic.
This is the post of yours that I was responding too...you know, where you said my opinion didn't matter? Don't get it twisted. Oh well you did finally agree this is a discussion forum so that's progress I guess. As for PMing you...no thanks. I need witnesses when I talk to someone who twists everything around.

Quote:
Thank you for your opinion. Not that it matters to anyone but you.

By definition, the Jury's decision/opinion is the only one that does count in regards to the state of Fla. vs GZ in the matter of TM. They disagree with you.
Even though I do agree that the jury had the final word, I do still disagree with the jury's findings. They are human and therefore fallible. I firmly believe there was a stealth juror in the mix. The lawyers wife who convinced the rest to not go over all the evidence but to use the lawyers opinions instead is the one I think. The Feds are still investigating this and other issues so we'll see. Frank Taffee did say he and the defense were informed of the verdict by court personnel before the jury rang the bell.

Old 01-24-2015, 11:57 AM

104 posts, read 83,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Thank you for your opinion. Not that it matters to anyone but you.

By definition, the Jury's decision/opinion is the only one that does count in regards to the state of Fla. vs GZ in the matter of TM. They disagree with you.
However, this thread is not limited to a discussion of the state of FL vs. GZ. If one or more of the jurors would wish to come here to discuss GZ's over all anti-social behaviors, the juror's opinion would be considered along with all other opinions. We aren't here to decide that case.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:11 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-52 View Post

Even though I do agree that the jury had the final word, I do still disagree with the jury's findings. They are human and therefore fallible.

I firmly believe there was a stealth juror in the mix. The lawyers wife who convinced the rest to not go over all the evidence but to use the lawyers opinions instead is the one I think.

The Feds are still investigating this and other issues so we'll see. Frank Taffee did say he and the defense were informed of the verdict by court personnel before the jury rang the bell.
Your opinion the three jurors who wanted to convict were so weak-minded that they let a guilty man off because they were bullied, without looking at the evidence. Unlikely.

More likely, the juror who voted murder 2 didn't understand the law from start to finish and the two manslaughter voters wanted to punish GZ for something, anything, because he killed someone.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:16 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
Someone like him should just leave the country for awhile.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:57 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbutterfly View Post
....We aren't here to decide that case.
It's good of you to finally admit this since the case has already been decided.

Old 01-24-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-52 View Post
... I need witnesses when I talk to someone who twists everything around.

Even though I do agree that the jury had the final word, I do still disagree with the jury's findings. They are human and therefore fallible. I firmly believe there was a stealth juror in the mix. The lawyers wife who convinced the rest to not go over all the evidence but to use the lawyers opinions instead is the one I think. The Feds are still investigating this and other issues so we'll see. Frank Taffee did say he and the defense were informed of the verdict by court personnel before the jury rang the bell.
Now who is doing the twisting? LOL

The jury decided the case. GZ isn't guilty of the charges brought against him. The family won't sue GZ in a civil trial because he is recovery proof. Case closed.

No twisting here. Just the facts, no pontificating over the future and mulling over opinion of outcome.

Old 01-24-2015, 01:51 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,834,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Someone like him should just leave the country for awhile.
Then no one would know who he is, I think he gets off on the whole "I'm George Zimmerman" shtick.

Old 01-24-2015, 02:00 PM

10,006 posts, read 11,150,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poodlestix View Post
It seems like he will never get back on the straight and narrow.

George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault | Seminole County
The bigger question is..is there no end to this thread?

Old 01-24-2015, 02:23 PM

244 posts, read 247,838 times
The thread appears longer than it really is: 50-some posts discussing the killer's history and his legal woes, 800 posts by Waldo Kitty announcing "case closed."

Old 01-24-2015, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
The thread appears longer than it really is: 50-some posts discussing the killer's history and his legal woes, 800 posts by Waldo Kitty announcing "case closed."
I stick to the topic at hand except when needlessly attacked like this.

I'm glad however that you have finally figured out that the case IS closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.