Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2015, 01:10 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
TaxPhd[/b];38183229]There is no evidence that GZ threatened TM with a gun. The gun didn't come into play until the moment that GM shot TM, as TM was on top of GM and beating him. Nice try, but there was no threat by GM that would have allowed TM to invoke SYG.

Quote:

howest2008....G. ZimmerBoy showed the classic signs of a Murderer (
Stalking His Victim ) and ( Running Behind The Victim In A Foot Chase ).

Quote:

TaxPhd...Interesting, but there is no evidence that GM did anything that TM would need to defend against.

Quote:

howest2008......G. ZimmerBoy acted just like a Murderer of young African-American children would act , that is enough evidence to even satisfy a Moron.

In order for Trayvon Martin to be convicted under SYG Florida Laws his attorney would have to
be totally incompetent ........and the Jury Racist......

Old 01-29-2015, 12:47 AM

298 posts, read 299,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So what is your legal analysis when a Black kills another Black with a gun? I take, by your neglect to mention this far far far far more common crime, that you don't really care much about that. This, even though a Black man has far more likely to be shot dead by another Black man than by someone of another race or even the police.

Big deal. All races are more likely to be killed by their own than another race. That's a result of some pretty obvious factors, such as being related to each other, living together, living near each other, and generally hanging around each other more.

In 2013, the races of murder offenders/victims in the U.S. broke down like this:

White on black - 189
Black on white - 409
Black on black - 2245
White on white - 2509

To answer your question about me not caring, it's a moot point. The verdict and sentencing on a black on black crime wouldn't involve racism. I might care about a bias toward age, sex, or social class, but not race. That would make as much sense as me being furious over how the white guy totally got a raw deal in the John Lennon murder.

Source:

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Old 01-29-2015, 01:17 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808 View Post
Big deal. All races are more likely to be killed by their own than another race. That's a result of some pretty obvious factors, such as being related to each other, living together, living near each other, and generally hanging around each other more.

In 2013, the races of murder offenders/victims in the U.S. broke down like this:

White on black - 189
Black on white - 409
Black on black - 2245
White on white - 2509

To answer your question about me not caring, it's a moot point. The verdict and sentencing on a black on black crime wouldn't involve racism. I might care about a bias toward age, sex, or social class, but not race. That would make as much sense as me being furious over how the white guy totally got a raw deal in the John Lennon murder.

Source:

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Bigots & those without a valid argument love to throw in the "why aren't you talking about Black on Black crime" or the "Oh Black people only care when a White person murders them" to detract from the topic at hand.

Great post I'm expecting a wonderful unbiased response from Waldokla... Kitty.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:53 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
...I'm expecting a wonderful unbiased response from Waldokla... Kitty.
Bias. LOL. Go look in the mirror. I stick to facts. These are the facts.

According to the US Census there are in the USA,
  • 245,632,107 Whites - 2,509 White on White murders
  • 41,729,006 Blacks - 2,245 Black on Black murders
As a percentage of population those numbers for Black on Black are much worse. i.e. A White person is far far far far less likely to be killed by another White than a Black is by another Black.

No doubt the reason this little detail was left out was because it doesn't fit th narrative that you guys are trying to spin, but there isn't anything new or unusual about that. Bias is as Bias does, and nobody buys this Bias that the Black man is being put down by the Blue Eyed Blond Haired Devils.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 01-29-2015 at 03:03 AM..

Old 01-29-2015, 08:28 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
I'm glad you asked that.

Irrational behavior, in this case the blind belief that Zimmerman is completely guilty despite the trial simply absolutely requires illogical explanations and dismissal of the facts & law. GZ was persecuted because people thought he was White, not because of what happened.

Case in point. If GZ had been Black there would have been no outrage, no media blitz (which was so one sided & distorted that NBC had to fire people over the mis-truths), no protests, no race hucksters, no civil lawsuit, no Presidential pandering, etc. It would just be yet another Black killing a Black. It's a daily common occurrence in the USA now. Nobody would care except the relatives.

Hence, GZ was persecuted simply because of his skin color. No more, no less. But since that elephant in the room can never be said, then we get the wild theories which, as you note, have been put forth in this topic. It's quite fascinating and the parties here attempting clinical dissections of GZ should focus on this delusion instead.
That is ludicrous. GZ was let go within hours after the shooting - a perceived white killing a black? Meh.

Even though the justice system doesn't care about dead black people, if Zimmerman had been black and killed Trayvon they would have locked him up immediately. Cops and DAs don't let go any opportunities to lock up someone black for whatever reason.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:24 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
.... Cops and DAs don't let go any opportunities to lock up someone black for whatever reason.
You are certainly free to believe as you wish, but your belief isn't evidence that a murder took place.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:48 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
You are certainly free to believe as you wish, but your belief isn't evidence that a murder took place.
Tell that to Trayvon Martin. Or, at least, go see his grave. That's proof enough.

Old 01-29-2015, 12:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Happens often to people put thru trials then found innocent. Especially when the lynch mobs go after you.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:13 PM

104 posts, read 83,271 times
Quote:
So what is your legal analysis when a Black kills another Black with a gun? I take, by your neglect to mention this far far far far more common crime, that you don't really care much about that. This, even though a Black man has far more likely to be shot dead by another Black man than by someone of another race or even the police.
I know that black-on-black mantra is so often effective to detract from actual truth in a given situation. This case isn't about black-on-black so why mention it?

Old 01-29-2015, 02:20 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 ...I'm expecting a wonderful unbiased response
from Waldokla... Kitty.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
WaldoKitty;[/b]38221211]Bias. LOL. Go look in the mirror. I stick to facts. These are the facts. According to the US Census there are in the USA,

245,632,107 Whites - 2,509 White on White murders 41,729,006 Blacks - 2,245 Black on Black murders

As a percentage of population those numbers for Black on Black are much worse.
i.e. A White person is far far far far less likely to be killed by another White than a Black is by another Black.

No doubt the reason this little detail was left out was because it doesn't
fit th narrative that you guys are trying to spin, but there isn't anything new
or unusual about that. Bias is as Bias does, and nobody buys this Bias that the
Black man is being put down by the Blue Eyed Blond Haired Devils.
This is howest2008 let me help you out on figuring out the under lying causes for Black on Black
Murders.

1. A very large Under Class of Black African-American who are Unemployed And Under Employed and driven to commit criminal violent acts.

2. A very small minority of the Black Community are committing these Murders they are the
hard core Black criminal and street life style element of the Black Community.

3.The Vast Majority of Black African-American never commit a murder.

4.Blacks Never Murder other Blacks because they were wearing a hoodie on a rainy evening carrying a bag of skittles and a can of tea.

5. Black like myself are concerned because of the reasons why he Trayvon Martin was murdered. We are at a lost considering that TM was followed and chased and cut off on his way home to a place that he had a legal right to be.

6. We are concerned that TM running away from G. ZimmerBoy wasn't enough for TM to escape GZ , also concerned that the 17 Year Old Child could have the clarity of mind to do the Adult Thing and ask ZimmerBoy Why Are You Following ME and the ZimmerBoy have the basic common sense to give him the answer thus deescalating the whole stupid simple minded deadly situation .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events