U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2015, 02:34 PM

2,852 posts, read 2,858,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
It's interesting how some of you can't help but post snotty remarks. I have an idea: take a deep breath & calm yourself. Now, who is taking your guns away?
If your going to make a comment, at least have some clue as to the topic of which you speak. You're coming off as an ignorant person who hasn't taken the time to check the facts on the topic.

Now, off to google and read up. It's actually very interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2015, 03:01 PM

12,089 posts, read 5,635,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
Did you even read what was written? Maybe that's why you're getting snotty remarks, you aren't engaging in a proper conversation. You're ignoring the points you have no rebuttal to and keep asking/saying the same crap over and over even though we've given you the answer.
Perhaps because no valid points were given. Have YOU read any of your posts or that other persons? Nothing. Now, who is trying to take your guns away?

Old 01-20-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBulletZ06 View Post
If your going to make a comment, at least have some clue as to the topic of which you speak. You're coming off as an ignorant person who hasn't taken the time to check the facts on the topic.

Now, off to google and read up. It's actually very interesting.
You provided nothing. Who is taking your guns away?

Old 01-20-2015, 03:18 PM

7,198 posts, read 7,554,733 times
Rofl
Quote:
Bryan:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, i can tell you i don't have money. But what i do have are a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you. But if you don't, i will look for you, i will find you, and i will kill you.
Marko: Good luck.!

Old 01-20-2015, 04:38 PM

38,675 posts, read 15,482,776 times
Quote:
Y.....Who is taking your guns away?
You should read this if you are wondering why nobody is answering your question which you keep repeating over and over and over.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question

Old 01-20-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You should read this if you are wondering why nobody is answering your question which you keep repeating over and over and over.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question
The reason I keep asking it is because no one can provide an answer. Why is that? I've asked it what, three times, in two pages & still....no answer. Your post is another nonanswer.

Old 01-20-2015, 04:41 PM

2,181 posts, read 2,043,826 times
Quote:
Perhaps because no valid points were given. Have YOU read any of your posts or that other persons? Nothing. Now, who is trying to take your guns away?
Just admit you haven't done your research and move along, it's not hard. No reason to start lying.

Old 01-20-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
Just admit you haven't done your research and move along, it's not hard. No reason to start lying.
How is asking a question lying? Why is it NO ONE CAN ANSWER IT?

Old 01-20-2015, 04:53 PM

38,675 posts, read 15,482,776 times
Quote:
.....Why is it NO ONE CAN ANSWER IT?
I'll be glad to answer your question.

It's because the ones you are asking consider you little more than a nasty forum troll based on the way you conduct yourself when you disagree with someone else. They would rather not waste their time. I'm not trying to be insulting but you did demand an answer.

So now that I have answered your question, you might want to answer one of mine. If someone told you "nobody" what would that mean to you?

Old 01-20-2015, 05:25 PM

8,623 posts, read 5,917,408 times
Quote:
The reason I keep asking it is because no one can provide an answer. Why is that? I've asked it what, three times, in two pages & still....no answer. Your post is another nonanswer.

The answer to your query...

No one, yet...
It is, in fact, politicians who imply the want to disarm the public. Feinstein wants to ban semi auto firearms. The very same she and her security team carry. How do you expect law abiding citizens to react to hearing that from those same mouths on a semi-regular basis. Not to mention the regular anti-gunners who like to post along the same lines here on C-D. No one is taking anything yet as the 2A would need to be repealed; this would mean a 28th amendment which would need to be ratified by 38 states. It ain't gonna happen. If any tried to disarm the public it would be a crime against the Constitution; a federal offense if there ever was one. It would be enough to start a warranted civil war.

Obama gets on TV and implies he would like to disarm the public. He doesn't come out and say it in such words but he implies so. It is a progressive liberal's wet dream to disarm the American public as they would have no opposition to whatever nefarious deeds they have planned.
If the public was not armed they would have no opposition to police acting in military fashion whenever they wanted. How about a dozen MWRAPs full of M-16 toting yahoos pulling up to someone's house - yours or your next door neighbor - to serve a warrant or subpoena? They are but a few years from that scenario as is.
Why do a number small police forces have such equipment? Does a town of 50K need military vehicles or munitions? Why does the federal government push it upon the states who in turn push it on the small towns? I saw a 60 Minutes expose on the topic just last year. The mayor and sheriff of a small town acknowledged they had no need for such equipment but the state gave it to them regardless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events