U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 11:30 AM

12,043 posts, read 5,592,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
As well it should be! Its a DOG... What's next? Will we be sitting next to a cocker spaniel on a plane? Or a cat in the movie theatre?
I'd rather sit next to a cat than a kid anyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2015, 11:33 AM

10,869 posts, read 13,635,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Have you ever done so on an airplane? I have. I would ban this in an instant if I had the power to do so. The plane hadn't even taken off and the cat started howling and voiding. It didn't stop until the plane landed three hours later, the entire area reeking of cat feces and urine.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:39 AM

11,677 posts, read 2,088,849 times
YIKES!!!!! Three whole hours!

Old 01-13-2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
Have you ever done so on an airplane? I have. I would ban this in an instant if I had the power to do so. The plane hadn't even taken off and the cat started howling and voiding. It didn't stop until the plane landed three hours later, the entire area reeking of cat feces and urine.
Lol, oh dear. I'm sorry but I am just not a fan of kids so I really would prefer to sit next to a cat. Plus, I have a cat so I may be biased.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:41 AM

9,285 posts, read 16,120,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post

Amen!!

Many years ago, I flew my cat from Houston to St. Louis.... I knew she would be nervous, so I had the vet give us some kitty valium and she was just fine once it took effect....

Old 01-13-2015, 11:42 AM

9,369 posts, read 8,443,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
People can buy a ticket for their pet to fly on a plane.
Caged

Old 01-13-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
Amen!!

Many years ago, I flew my cat from Houston to St. Louis.... I knew she would be nervous, so I had the vet give us some kitty valium and she was just fine once it took effect....
My cat is a horrible traveler, just horrible. I've never taken him on a plane but whenever I drive up north he comes with me, it's about a 4 hour drive. I try to keep him in his carrier for as long as possible but he's so pathetic that I eventually let him out. Then, he insists on laying on my lap while I drive. Then he drools. Inevitably he pukes. Oh, and he always poops right in the beginning of the trip, when I'm driving to pick up my friend. So, I know now to bring along two towels, lol. He eventually settles down. Poor guy. But, once he gets up north he loves it up there, he just hates the car ride.

2,435 posts, read 2,719,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddySpice View Post
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Lol. Ohh... the danger involved! Do we really need to go code red on this one? Is this the equivalent of some deranged maniac waving a knife or gun at the passengers? Yes, in fact, it does appear that the folks on the bus are more amused than apprehensive, as I would have been.

4,239 posts, read 3,310,990 times
That poor dog's tennis ball is one absolutely filthy tuft of crap. Is this guy so poor that he can't even afford a clean tennis ball for his dog? And this happened by accident because the dog couldn't wait for this man to finish his cigarette before getting on the bus? A smart dog with a really stupid owner.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:47 AM

26 posts, read 39,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
Amen!!

I hate cats, I am allergic to them and I think they are pretty pointless (not to mention being a huge dog fan). However, I would much rather sit next to a cat than a kid. All day, any day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or