U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 08:20 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,035,415 times

Advertisements

They also said they were going to invade the US through Texas. I would say they are all talk but I also know they are dumb and violent enough to actually try something (like a bomb in a major city or something of the sort).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2015, 08:25 AM

32,524 posts, read 17,636,768 times
Default ISIS To Obama: 'We Will Cut Off Your Head In The White House'

Scary!

Those ISIS boys sure do talk a lot of smack.

Remember the last one threatening the White House?

That lil' dwarf is now worm food at the bottom of some anonymous hole in Syria.

Good place for him.

You can now return to your regular program of frightening developments.

Remain scared.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:28 AM

9,782 posts, read 7,102,126 times
The media needs to stop playing to these ISIS clowns. Most of America and the world has already determined they are head loping idiot terrorists that would be better off dead, lets drop a bomb on them, end of story.... Now can we get back to more important news like the PSI of a football....

Old 01-29-2015, 08:29 AM

32,524 posts, read 17,636,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe if they tried it THAT would get Obama off his arse and admitting that RADICAL ISLAM does in fact exist and that they are terrorists.
Somehow I doubt it though, if they were caught in the oval office of the White House with a scimitar in their hands ready to swing it'd be classified "workplace violence" by a upset undocumented immigrant.
Last I heard, the Obamphobes who accuse the president of being soft on terrorism were also reaming him for snuffing dozens of Al Qaeda leaders via drone strikes. Wish you guys would make up your minds which side you're on.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:35 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,035,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The media needs to stop playing to these ISIS clowns. Most of America and the world has already determined they are head loping idiot terrorists that would be better off dead, lets drop a bomb on them, end of story.... Now can we get back to more important news like the PSI of a football....
Can't just "drop a bomb on them", they are intermixed with civilians. You'd have to basically turn a huge swath of land to glass and kill millions, and even then all the isis people who are abroad would carry the torch.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:38 AM

27,798 posts, read 24,852,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
sure it wasn't really a rightwinger instead of ISIS making the threat?

Old 01-29-2015, 08:59 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,051,355 times
OK, no problems or worries, lets get Ground Branch of (SAD) Special Activities Division of the CIA regrouped, retooled and refueled, bring out some old steely eyed (Warrior Mentors) to do what they do best, (Red Tag) the hit parade, let them know real fear, the kind you can not see looking over your shoulder, the kind who sends a thank you note to their parents, friends and loved ones, the kind where no one knows nothing but the fact that 'The Quite Professionals" Tier-1 operators were there, sight unseen. END GAME-

Thanks,
Knight

Old 01-29-2015, 09:52 AM

10,157 posts, read 9,903,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe if they tried it THAT would get Obama off his arse and admitting that RADICAL ISLAM does in fact exist and that they are terrorists.
Somehow I doubt it though, if they were caught in the oval office of the White House with a scimitar in their hands ready to swing it'd be classified "workplace violence" by a upset undocumented immigrant.

What more do you want? ISIS has just said they want to behead Obama. Doesn't sound like he is one of their buddies. Are wanting him to condemn all Muslims?

Old 01-29-2015, 11:04 AM

9,143 posts, read 6,329,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnw2016 View Post
I don't know if we're gonna have another civil war or not. I hope not - but, it won't surprise me if we do, given the way things have been going. If it does happen, I think adherents of the ISIS ideology will easily be among the most adversely affected, during the big house cleaning. So, ISIS might want to consider a more diplomatic approach - because, right now, most of the world hates them...
LOL, I don't think ISIS does diplomatic. Considering their ideology, it's not even within their realm of comprehension.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:05 AM

9,143 posts, read 6,329,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Pardon my nit-picking, but...

It wouldn't be a civil war. A civil war would be one between Americans. ISIS is not American. The overwhelming number of Muslim-Americans would fight for America in a war with ISIS.
Let's hope
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events