U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 03:52 PM
PDD

8,776 posts, read 14,216,400 times

Advertisements

Excuse me but who was the last American President to sign off on killing a radical Muslem leader?

Was it Clinton? no
Was it Bush? no
Was it Obama? pretty sure it was.

You may not like Obama but he is not afraid to take out those who are a threat. Like he said the other day he's not campaining any longer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2015, 04:02 PM

13,765 posts, read 8,763,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe if they tried it THAT would get Obama off his arse and admitting that [b]RADICAL ISLAM does in fact exist and that they are terrorists.
You think you have nailed it. Not so. There is no “radical" Islam. There is just Islam. You go to Egypt and ask if you could major in Radical Islam. See what they tell you.

Old 01-29-2015, 04:26 PM

685 posts, read 534,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Pardon my nit-picking, but...

It wouldn't be a civil war. A civil war would be one between Americans. ISIS is not American. The overwhelming number of Muslim-Americans would fight for America in a war with ISIS.
Funny. I saw the civil war comment and just asssumed it was meant that the U.S. would split (polarize with continued and escalating violence) if enough people were for and against using military force against ISIS. Thanks for catching that one.

This is the right place to nit-pick except your comment's not nit-picky.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:06 PM

9,535 posts, read 14,362,016 times
"Yeah their BS ain't gonna fly in this country!"

They are making significant gains in our country as Common Core requires our public school students to study Islam and recite Islamic doctrine. American girls are required to wear Islamic scarves in the public schools in Dearborn, Michigan, home of Ford Motor Company. Henry Ford must be spinning in his grave.

Not everybody is calmly accepting this corruption of our western culture. Here is a brief video we would all benefit from considering.

https://dotsub.com/view/72457cbc-fe1...f-6c7639cf4e79

Old 01-29-2015, 05:37 PM

2,272 posts, read 1,385,685 times
The Iraq war and the removal of Saddam has a lot to answer for. It's been a gift to these throwbacks. I'd like to see a coalition of the US, UK, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, Japan (yes, even Japan - its constitution notwithstanding) once and for all, take so-called IS to task.
The problem is that the US has already sp***ed its load in that regard back in that Mesopotamian folly. (Remember the risible, much touted 'coalition of the willing'?) That adage about saving your money for a rainy day or keeping your powder dry? Shot to f**k.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:31 PM

13,765 posts, read 8,763,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
The Iraq war and the removal of Saddam has a lot to answer for. It's been a gift to these throwbacks. I'd like to see a coalition of the US, UK, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, Japan (yes, even Japan - its constitution notwithstanding) once and for all, take so-called IS to task.
For a second I thought you want a coalition to bring back Saddam. By trying to team up with the good Sunnis, that’s what in effect we are trying to do.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:06 PM

33,986 posts, read 32,515,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandphi View Post
This videoing beheadings, and the act of beheadings in itself makes my teeth tingle.
It's like they thought of the worst, ugliest death they could think of to get a rise out of the rest of the world and this is going to end. Not sure just how soon, but the rest of the world will not stand for it. I hate them. I think the average individual hates them so they have gotten their "rise " out of us. Isis is dead terrorists walking.
Except beheading isn't just for trrorists:

4 beheaded in Saudi Arabia less than a week into King Salman's rule

http://rt.com/news/226867-executions-saudi-arabia-king/

Old 01-30-2015, 06:30 AM

4,769 posts, read 2,621,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Except beheading isn't just for trrorists:

4 beheaded in Saudi Arabia less than a week into King Salman's rule

http://rt.com/news/226867-executions-saudi-arabia-king/
I have not seen a Saudi Beheading. I personally assume it is more like a French guillotine than the tearing someone's head off with a knife really not meant for it like ISIS.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:47 AM

1,973 posts, read 1,527,117 times
Why would you post crap like this.. Its Not true and cast a very poor reflection of you.. Sad very sad..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Maybe if they tried it THAT would get Obama off his arse and admitting that RADICAL ISLAM does in fact exist and that they are terrorists.
Somehow I doubt it though, if they were caught in the oval office of the White House with a scimitar in their hands ready to swing it'd be classified "workplace violence" by a upset undocumented immigrant.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:49 AM

2,202 posts, read 1,330,032 times
6000 pagans down 6000 to go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events