Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 06:34 AM

997 posts, read 1,060,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Please read the transcripts. This was not recreational drug use by these women and this happened over and over and over. I cannot believe some posters are trying to make an excuse for this monster.
Thank you!

Old 01-07-2016, 07:04 AM

18,467 posts, read 31,621,245 times
Its also amazing that so many "dumb women" will take pills when offered...........................

seems the same old story, he gave them pills wah wah wah

and they took them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who does that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Old 01-07-2016, 07:12 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Quote:
Please read the transcripts. This was not recreational drug use by these women and this happened over and over and over. I cannot believe some posters are trying to make an excuse for this monster.
I'm not making excuses if he slipped them the drugs which they did not volunteer to take.
I have trouble believing most of these women did not voluntarily take these drugs to "Party" with Bill.

Wonder how many women Mick Jagger could be accused of "Raping" when they were "Partying" and high on drugs.

Just reading some of the many stories from his accusers, I have trouble believing most.

Old 01-07-2016, 08:09 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Its also amazing that so many "dumb women" will take pills when offered...........................

seems the same old story, he gave them pills wah wah wah

and they took them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who does that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
Ok, you're amazed about "dumb women." But you've also said that Bill Cosby is guilty as sin, and that's the bottom line.

Old 01-07-2016, 08:10 AM

5,293 posts, read 6,055,643 times
It seems the assumption is that they had an Idea of what pills they took. For all we know he could have passed them off as Ibuprofen or "vitamins".

Old 01-07-2016, 09:55 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,922,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks5692 View Post
...or maybe they're speaking out because they were drugged and raped by a famous pig, and they knew nobody would listen to them back in the day.
famous RICH pig

if he was a broke nobody these women would NOT be clamoring about it 30 years later

Old 01-07-2016, 10:08 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
It was my understanding that the woman decided not to press charges because Cosby was helping them with their acting careers. Then years later when their phone stops ringing for new jobs they cry out about what Cosby did to them they can get some more money out of the deal. They should have done something about it then not wait 20-30 years. Sounds like to me at least from the news reports the DA has a weak case against Cosby.

Huh? If that were the case, it wouldn't even matter. And this IS just one case. The prosecution may well lose, but that will have no impact whatsoever on the veracity of the other women's claims. And it won't be the first time Hollyweird successfully defended one of its own.

BTW, you clearly missed the accounts, which go back decades, from his many victims who did, indeed, complain. Many were young, naive women who told their friends, relatives, and agents (agents who, by accounts, sound more like procurers) about this perv. Their response? Why, it's Dr. Huxtable --no one will believe you.

Cosby used his status and connections to prey on women. Regardless of the outcome of one case, he will never live this down.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:33 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Why do you feel sorry for a serial rapist? His victims are the ones who deserve your pity. Bill Cosby deserves to be locked up.
As more stories and people in his life are speaking out makes one wonder if he did it.

Why does Gloria Allred just happen to know all of these women?

Some of the women just want to be witnesses, not file charges, why would this be?

Bill Clinton Is an Alleged Rapist, Too. Why Aren’t You Outraged About That? | TheBlaze.com
Nobody cared until a comedian named Hannibal Buress, who frequently jokes about raping women, called out Bill Cosby for allegedly raping women.

Would this be considered normal?
some of the women accusing Cosby of rape, like Joan Tarshis, say they were drugged and assaulted multiple times. To be clear, that means some of these women were sexually abused on one occasion, and then went back and were sexually abused again. If true, it brings up an entirely different conversation about what would drive a human being to knowingly put themselves in that position. Save your ‘victim blaming’ speeches. This is a very important and very obvious point. If a man rapes you and then invites you out on another date, say no. Just say no. Even if he’s famous. OK?

Why are these men still in good standing........
Specifically, Polanski was charged and convicted of drugging and raping a child. He is a convicted child rapist. There need be no ‘alleged’ attached to this statement. Fact: Roman Polanksi, acclaimed Hollywood filmmaker, raped a child. Yet Netflix drops Cosby, the supposed rapist, and keeps Polanksi, the convicted rapist.
Meanwhile, Bryan Singer has been accused, more than once, of sexually assaulting young boys. But again, this has had no discernable impact on his career. I suspect Singer’s alleged crimes are more acceptable among the liberal elites because he is, reportedly, a homosexual fond of young boys. A liberal homosexual Hollywood elite can’t also be a sexual predator. Such a thing would be inconvenient, for a number of reasons, so we’ll all just pretend it didn’t happen. It’s long been known that Hollywood is (allegedly) rife with homosexual predators, but the matter gets no attention at all.

Why is Bill Clinton not being charged? Or is the left have selective outrage?
As horrifying as it sounds, from the 70′s all the way through the 90′s and possibly beyond, college students, secretaries, interns, and others, all tell stories of sexual violence at the hands (or other body parts) of Bill Clinton. The Clinton machine went to work in each case, with the active help of Hillary ‘The Champion For Women’s Rights’ Clinton, smearing, intimidating, blackmailing and bribing the accusers into silence. And you’re telling me Bill Cosby is the bigger story?

Old 01-07-2016, 10:36 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'm not making excuses if he slipped them the drugs which they did not volunteer to take.
I have trouble believing most of these women did not voluntarily take these drugs to "Party" with Bill.

Wonder how many women Mick Jagger could be accused of "Raping" when they were "Partying" and high on drugs.

Just reading some of the many stories from his accusers, I have trouble believing most.
There is plenty of truth here......all one has to do is open a book written about famous people in the Rock of Ages and Hollywood parties to find out many were high on drugs and naked. Strange, these people haven't gone after Hugh Hefner.....most likely his Liberal ways have him placed in the hands off team!

Old 01-07-2016, 10:49 AM

569 posts, read 779,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
How many millions of men have bought women drinks with the desire of having sex with them?

If the women took the drugs voluntarily, there was not a problem. Many people take drugs then have sex.
Ecstasy is a great example of a commonly used sex drug by both men and women.

Can't believe you're defending his behavior. I always thought there's some things that everyone agrees on, then I read a comment like this and think, "Wow, making excuses for depravity is apparently on some people's list of things to do."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events