U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 12:38 AM

769 posts, read 541,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
WOW...that's almost as many as 6 million Jews!!!! And the fire bombing of the Citizens of England!!! You liberals make me sick!!!!!

ISIS is looking for new members, I'm sure they will be glad to sign you up!
I'm an Austrian citizen who grew up in the same city as Hitler did and my grandfathers were Nazis.

Trust me in this but the Liberals in the USA have nothing in common with the Nazis. I can't say the same about the conservatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 01:13 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,301 posts, read 12,226,177 times
Quote:
Now I would only open the doors of western countries, only to one group of Muslims, and that would be the brave and heroic Kurds.
Actually the Kurds are well-known for their brutal terrorist acts against Turkish citizens. Even now when they needed help with kobani, the Kurds did a coupla more bombings in Turkey.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:54 AM

13,107 posts, read 24,907,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
BBC News - Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

guess that's why they didn't offer him up for their incompetent suicide bomber
And thankfully Jordan demanded proof before they set that hag free

Old 02-04-2015, 06:44 AM

8,015 posts, read 10,894,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Between "real muslims" and ISIS?

The caliphate and jihad is not anything new for about 1500 years now. And it is a Muslim caliphate.

The Muslim Brotherhood has now called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” on the Egyptian government. I'm pretty sure they're "real Muslims". Especially considering OUR GOVERNMENT Brotherhood apologists backed them.

Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders | Washington Free Beacon

I keep wondering when the massive anti Islamic terrorist demonstrations would start. I would assume that followers of a peace loving religion would definitely want to make sure that people knew they were different than the terrorists and against their actions.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:29 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,207,534 times
That's ridiculous. Nazism was a totalitarian ideology that has much more in common with Marxism than it does American conservatism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octo View Post
I'm an Austrian citizen who grew up in the same city as Hitler did and my grandfathers were Nazis.

Trust me in this but the Liberals in the USA have nothing in common with the Nazis. I can't say the same about the conservatives.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:30 AM

5,620 posts, read 3,671,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
And thankfully Jordan demanded proof before they set that hag free
They hanged her and another ISIS member earlier.

Old 02-04-2015, 07:33 AM

1,385 posts, read 1,207,534 times
I'm wondering what ever became of Anonymous' claims that they were going to take them down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
I concur, I'm not suggesting it's easy, but inaction or fence sitting won't do it. If it's takes time to put a coherent plan into place - the sooner that it's initiated the better.
On a tangent, so-called IS - or Daesh are enamored with social media. It's well past time to ramp up the propaganda, they should be reminded that every time they use infidel technology - they lose. There's not much glamor to be had in riding the devil's coattails. Maybe next time they make an announcement they can try shouting from the highest hill.

Old 02-04-2015, 08:25 AM

13,107 posts, read 24,907,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
They hanged her and another ISIS member earlier.
And I'm sure ISIL could give a rats azz about either of them but will use it to fuel their propaganda

Old 02-04-2015, 08:37 AM

9,779 posts, read 14,966,641 times
More people should study our history with Muslim terrorists; Not just our nations, but the civilized world. In 1841 there were about 15,000 British merchants, diplomats and soldiers in Kabul along with their families. When British soldiers and diplomats were "posted" it was often for a whole career. They celebrated Christmas.

The Afghan Ghisli tribal chiefs objected to the British celebration of Christmas because it was an insult to the Prophet and the chiefs told the British they had two weeks to get out of Afghanistan. The ambassador told the chiefs it was impossible to go up through the Khyber Pass to India in the winter.

The following day, the chiefs came back and said, "We don't see you packing. You have 13 days to leave Afghanistan." The British were marched up through the Khyber Pass. The Afghans cut the throats of the last ones in line, all 15,000 Brits except for Doctor Boyden. The good doctor had treated the children of the chiefs. He was sent across the border into India with a note: "Don't come back."

Look it up. Books have been written about this. Russia had a similar experience in Afghanistan. When the Politburo asked the generals what it would take to subdue Afghanistan and close the border with Pakistan, the generals replied, 200,000 men for 50 years. The Russians withdrew.

The congresscritters we send to Washington are no better informed than the average juror in a county court. The person in the White House has a social security number that belonged to a dead guy from Connecticut. We don't even know who he really is, but the ring he never takes off says in Arabic, "No God But Allah".

Old 02-04-2015, 09:05 AM

3,626 posts, read 1,565,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
It's time for a coalition to take these throwbacks to task (the fact that the US sp***ed its wad on an unnecessary war in Iraq doesn't help - the same has been a gift to the Islamists) - the US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, and even Japan (perhaps its time to re-work that constitution).

Difficult. US has monetary interests in the Middle east. France, Canada or UK cannot act fearing backlash in their own country( they are secular) .

Time for appeasement policy again, Use Russia like they did in WWII to win this war too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events