Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 09:29 PM

26 posts, read 33,764 times

Advertisements

All Western nations need to turn their backs on the Middle East and let them destroy themselves into oblivion. After 1500 years, it's plainly obvious that Islam is a failed religion and offers nothing but misery and mayhem for civilization going forward. When is the last time you heard of a Muslim finding a cure for a disease or inventing something that greatly benefits our society -- it's been at least 1000 years, right? I think the average Muslim probably has a 3rd grade education at best. 90% of them are illiterate.

All they know how to do is be hateful, murderous thugs. The dumbest people in society are the ones most easily influenced by a bunch of stupid words in a really old book of myths written by even dumber, uneducated people who thought the Earth was flat and raping 9 yr. old girls was a decent way to live a moral life.

The USA and it's allies should start building a 200-ft. high concrete wall around the entire Middle East and force every last Muslim man, woman, and child to live inside those walls until they all perish. If anyone tries to escape for a better life in a Western nation, they should be told that Allah is all they need and they can watch themselves waste away inside those walls.

It really is the only final solution that makes sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2015, 09:49 PM

1,365 posts, read 1,015,797 times
Hello, don't any of you guys know about all the muslim people who were living in Western countries that left them to join ISIS? ISIS Recruiting Westerners: How The 'Islamic State' Goes After Non-Muslims And Recent Converts In The West

Old 02-03-2015, 09:49 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
They want the west to take care of their problems and clean up their messes, so they can absolve themselves of any responsibility of killing other Muslims. Their problems go away, and the infidels are blamed for the carnage. A win-win in their view. The problem is, we keep falling for it.
Exactly. After the experience in Iraq and Afghanistan my motto is no more free bombs. You want thugs kicked out? Deposit $10 billion then we’ll talk. I love to kick ISIS’s ass too but the moment we do they’ll start marching and chanting death to America. What we have now is the best. Hezbollah is killing ISIS, Shiites are killing Sunnis and all of them are killing Assad forces. What’s not to like?

Old 02-03-2015, 09:59 PM

1,994 posts, read 1,519,986 times
Because deep down, many political leaders relish and seek the control ISIS has managed to accumulate. Why else would those who argue to strongly about women's rights, gay rights and so many other issues be so silent and refuse to even call terrorists... terrorists? They marvel at what ISIS has accomplished and while they might not agree with the methods, they long to achieve the same results.

Old 02-03-2015, 10:18 PM

25,567 posts, read 17,275,200 times
We've been down this road before.
"Yeah, we'll come help y'all out!"

Then, once it's over, the people (the ones we liberated) shoot us. So we shoot them, too.

And the people who were all "for it" then become "against it".

Old 02-03-2015, 10:57 PM

22,660 posts, read 24,589,306 times
A lot of the ME is filled with very extreme people.....who are VERY willing to use violence for one reason or another.

It may sound pretty crummy, but MAYBE the best thing for a lot of these countries is to have a
iron-fisted leader, who will put an EXTREME stop to this sort of thing, if it enters his/her country.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:25 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,307,089 times
A lot of good insight in this thread. The best we can hope for in the ME is to keep it contained to the ME and away from modern western civilization, which is much easier said than done. Muslims have been killing each other for thousands of years and even if they go all out civil war (which I support) which ever side wins it will never truly be over.

Old 02-03-2015, 11:53 PM

2,193 posts, read 2,686,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxiBoi83 View Post
All Western nations need to turn their backs on the Middle East and let them destroy themselves into oblivion. After 1500 years, it's plainly obvious that Islam is a failed religion and offers nothing but misery and mayhem for civilization going forward. When is the last time you heard of a Muslim finding a cure for a disease or inventing something that greatly benefits our society -- it's been at least 1000 years, right? I think the average Muslim probably has a 3rd grade education at best. 90% of them are illiterate.

All they know how to do is be hateful, murderous thugs. The dumbest people in society are the ones most easily influenced by a bunch of stupid words in a really old book of myths written by even dumber, uneducated people who thought the Earth was flat and raping 9 yr. old girls was a decent way to live a moral life.

The USA and it's allies should start building a 200-ft. high concrete wall around the entire Middle East and force every last Muslim man, woman, and child to live inside those walls until they all perish. If anyone tries to escape for a better life in a Western nation, they should be told that Allah is all they need and they can watch themselves waste away inside those walls.

It really is the only final solution that makes sense.
...you understand that Muslims make up roughly 25% of the world's population, correct? You think you're inherently better than over 1.5 BILLION people - spread out across just about every country on this planet - because you don't practice their religion? And those 1.5 billion people contribute nothing to society? And 90% of them are illiterate? You're the one who has a 3rd grade education, buddy. And way to get all Nazi at the end there, tough guy.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:10 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,186,046 times
I realize most of them are non violent, and good people, but still, I think the best solution is to deport every single one of them back to the middle east. So they can sort their own issues out, away from the west. Now I would only open the doors of western countries, only to one group of Muslims, and that would be the brave and heroic Kurds. Just my opinion and view on the matter.

Here is what happens when we let them into western countries and extend our hands out to them to offer them a free and higher quality life....imo...

http://time.com/3694874/canada-isis-...tment-network/

Last edited by folkguitarist555; 02-04-2015 at 01:01 AM..

Old 02-04-2015, 01:12 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,947,993 times
They remind me of orcs. They are all-round evil. Aragorn's line on the orcs suits ISIS: "It is an army bred for a single purpose, to destroy the world of men". It seems like they want to destroy anyone who doesn't share their view and not part of their group (including other Muslims).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events