Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 08:52 AM

11,367 posts, read 9,280,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Unfortunately this wasted pervert will find other and probably more damaging ways to harm women. I doubt if she had any other way of venting her rage over this betrayal. He is lucky to be alive.
He'll have to do it without his Richard:

Quote:
Khoza’s injuries were reportedly so severe that his penis will never work properly again, and he will be forced to urinate through a tube.
Girl who attacked boyfriend Humphrey Khoza's penis with acid: 'I never intended to kill his penis, I was just angry' | Metro News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2015, 09:12 AM

2,202 posts, read 2,302,854 times
A little LSD on the penis should not harm it..

Old 02-06-2015, 09:17 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,510,166 times
Wow! So horrible all around, stupid guy, mean girl-mostly justified though.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:46 AM

8,632 posts, read 12,996,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I thought more Assault...it isn't even Attempted Manslaughter.
It is similar to chopping off a hand, isn't it...mutilation?
What would it be called legally?
Pouring acid on someone's penis with the intent to melt it off should be attempted murder.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:01 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,625,929 times
I dont know about you guys, but to me, this makes for a killer metal album title.

Acid Runneth Through Thine Shaft

Old 02-06-2015, 10:30 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
His Richard?

Around here we call it his Johnson.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...&hsimp=yhs-001...

As demonstrated here.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:34 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,480,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
First, not all sexual predators are male. You seem to imply that they are all male ("balls removed"). Last time I checked, female predators don't have balls. What part of their body would you suggest removing?

Second, answer his/her question. If the genders were reversed, would you support a similar retaliatory tactic? Just answer the question to the point instead of hemming and hawing. C'mon, we're waiting to hear your answer.
ANYTIME a sexual predator ( man or woman )committing heinous acts I think they deserve to have their future sex life ruined. Yes.

Adultery is not a crime, unless you are religious maybe and how can you even compare that with a 25 year old man exploiting his 17 year old"gf".

Old 02-06-2015, 10:44 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,926,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
ANYTIME a sexual predator ( man or woman )committing heinous acts I think they deserve to have their future sex life ruined. Yes.

Adultery is not a crime, unless you are religious maybe and how can you even compare that with a 25 year old man exploiting his 17 year old"gf".
OK, thanks. At least you are consistent. Keep in mind, though, that there's no proof that he uploaded the video. All that's known is that he filmed her without permission. The age is not relevant because the age of consent in their country is 16 (arbitrary? Yes, but so is 18, or any other age.).

I also don't believe that this crime is anywhere near the seriousness of rape, but a lot of people are reacting as harshly as they would if that is what had happened.

Old 02-06-2015, 10:54 AM

803 posts, read 1,667,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IShootNikon View Post
Sounds like a lot of people here are for vigilante justice. An eye for an eye huh
The barbarians are inside the gates...

Old 02-06-2015, 10:56 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
... Keep in mind, though, that there's no proof that he uploaded the video. All that's known is that he filmed her without permission. The age is not relevant because the age of consent in their country is 16 (arbitrary? Yes, but so is 18, or any other age.).

I also don't believe that this crime is anywhere near the seriousness of rape, but a lot of people are reacting as harshly as they would if that is what had happened.
I agree.

And he could have sent it to one buddy, right? The rest is history.
Very nice he is not pressing charges.

(Btw, 25 relates to 17 in my mind as far as maturity level....sorry young men here....it just does.)
She acted her age!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events