U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 07:08 PM

5,303 posts, read 7,703,819 times

Advertisements

Jeez...all those Muslim countries are going to be fighting each other even more...all of them against ISIS, Shi'a against Sunni, Houthis vs Saudi Arabia, moderates vs terrorists, terrorists & moderates against dictators, dictators & moderates against terrorists, dictators & terrorists against moderates...it probably won't end until everyone has been wiped out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2015, 07:12 AM

8,220 posts, read 4,019,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOut001 View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/us...=top-news&_r=0

What I do know is when 9/11 happened, the airspace (supposedly shut down) allowed open airspace to allow the Bin Ladens, part of the family was here, to fly out of here and quickly. Also, I research and see patterns. The Carlyle Group was available on the internet to view prior to 9/11 (I watched it because one of the prior CEOs from my Fortune 100 company went to work there). AFTER 9/11 the website was removed for what may have been months. It's an investment firm and again if memory serves me correctly, the high-power org had contacts with the Bin Ladens. So that association would be something the group would want to cover up to the public. It was weird.

The push for these classified pages is really important.

***** I'd like this thread to not turn into a "Where Where You on 9/11?" That's not relevant.
You are totally correct about the bin Laden family being here and being allowed to fly while our own planes were grounded.Wouldn't you think that if family members of the "'accused' perpetrator were right here,that it would be a good idea to keep them here,at the least for questioning?

I first learned of this startling news while reading a book that was a totally unrelated topic. The sweet but ultimately sad love story between the Swiss born Swiss/Persian Carmen bin Ladin and her marriage to one of Osama's brothers~Inside The Kingdom: My Life In Saudi Arabia.After her husband- Yeslam is called home from abroad to help in the family construction business taking Carmen with him,she comes to discover after their marriage, how oppressive Muslim culture is and begins to fear for the future of herself and their two daughters should anything happen to her husband,whereby the male relatives [who despised the way Yeslam allowed their daughters to go to school and thought he was wrong to not insist on Carmen following Islam],so she took her girls and got out of the country while she still had her Swiss Passport,despite being in love with her husband. There is very little about Osama in the book,but at the end... after 9/11 had happened she wonders why though our own planes were grounded some of her husband's family who were here,were allowed to fly their plane out!

And the whole tie between the house of Bush and the house of Saud,needs to be examined.

An excellent book by a Boing 647 pilot to read about 9/11 is ~The Big Bamboozle:9/11 and the War on Terror by Philip Marshall BTW,Philip, and his entire family including the dog,were assassinated for his whistle-blowing,just like Jim Keith,William Cooper,Danny Casolaro,and The Washington Madam who was about to testify about her "clients" on the Hill!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...t_n_99653.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5npnpTNYmMY

Saudi Arabia belongs on America's List Of Terrorist Nations,and has for decades!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 02-09-2015 at 07:26 AM..

Old 02-09-2015, 07:19 AM

192 posts, read 186,540 times
What was the NYT's involvement in pushing the Iraq war? Search Mondoweiss, most of the NYT's sons are fighting in Israel's military

Old 02-09-2015, 07:25 AM

11,762 posts, read 13,210,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii4evr View Post
Saudi Arabia is an untrustworthy nation. We should cut all ties with them and let them fail economically. I'm pretty sure at some point Iran and their lapdogs, the Yemeni Houthi Rebels, will invade the tyrannical nation and destroy it. And why should we care? So many Saudis were in favor of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks.
Ah yes, wouldn't it be wonderful for terrorists to have their straw into all those oil wells.

This kind of thinking led Bush Jr./Cheney & Co. into the debacle of the Iraq invasion, and created the conditions for the present religious conflict in the Middle East to burst into flame and spread.

Old 02-09-2015, 10:31 PM

13,198 posts, read 5,510,187 times
Quote:
Saudi Arabia is an untrustworthy nation. We should cut all ties with them and let them fail economically. I'm pretty sure at some point Iran and their lapdogs, the Yemeni Houthi Rebels, will invade the tyrannical nation and destroy it. And why should we care? So many Saudis were in favor of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks.
I can't think of a worse thing to do. It is most definitely in our best interest that the Saudi royal family remain in power over there. The place is a hotbed of Islamic extremism, and the Saudi family is the only thing keeping a lid on the place (and not always successfully). Be careful what you wish for.

Besides, Saudi Arabia doesn't need the United States anymore with China and India industrializing.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:57 AM

11,834 posts, read 9,919,849 times
Quote:
Agreed; Saudi Arabia is no ally to this nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events