U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 12:42 PM

21,624 posts, read 26,337,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
That too is part of the problem, doctors who have their opinions based on the pharmaceutical representatives that visit their office and push which new pill they think the doctors should prescribe.
Umm, no. Many docs do not even see drug reps, and they get their info from other doctors, including peer reviewed literature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2015, 01:47 PM

91 posts, read 72,840 times
Quote:
That too is part of the problem, doctors who have their opinions based on the pharmaceutical representatives that visit their office and push which new pill they think the doctors should prescribe.

Many of the meds are genuinely needed by people, yet other meds have so many side effects that and are very harmful and the pills are not worth taking the chance.

I donít blame the doctors they only know what big pharma tells them and the doctors donít have the time to research each new drug that comes on the market. Research the new drug,,,,, and you have to trust what big pharma tells you in their reports ÖÖ.
Egh, not sure I agree with this. Again, I have no medical background but having multiple family members in the medical field, I do know that doctors are required to go through years of medical school, internships, tests, etc. To dumb their knowledge down to knowing "only what big pharma tells them" seems a bit...wrong.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:48 PM

91 posts, read 72,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Thanks!

Old 02-08-2015, 01:52 PM

21,624 posts, read 26,337,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keifus View Post
Thanks!
You're welcome!

Old 02-08-2015, 03:05 PM

477 posts, read 378,008 times
At first I thought this was about the International Cheese Conspiracy. BIG PARMA!

Then I started reading the OP, and I thought I was mistaken.

But by the time I finished the post, I discovered I was right to start with - it IS all about cheese!

LOL!

Old 02-08-2015, 03:43 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,052,202 times
This is only the bloom on the plant. There is also a disturbing connection between Merck and chemical/psychological warfare, the eugenics movement and some of the wealthiest and most powerful families in America.

When I learned that one of our president's family had been a major stockholder I did some research. What I learned about their connections was unsettling, indeed.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:57 PM

685 posts, read 535,129 times
Quote:
MMR measles vaccine clinical trial results FAKED by Big Pharma - shocking U.S. court documents reveal all.

According to two Merck scientists who filed a False Claims Act complaint in 2010 -- a complaint which was unsealed three years ago -- vaccine manufacturer Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test data, spiked blood samples with animal antibodies, sold a vaccine that actually promoted mumps and measles outbreaks, and ripped off governments and consumers who bought the vaccine thinking it was "95% effective."

MMR measles vaccine clinical trial results FAKED by Big Pharma - shocking U.S. court documents reveal all - NaturalNews.com

USA Today Columnist Calls for Arrest and Imprisonment of Vaccine Skeptics

USA Today Columnist Calls for Arrest and Imprisonment of Vaccine Skeptics | Global Research

The Evils of Big Pharma Exposed
The Evils of Big Pharma Exposed | Global Research

Vaccine McCarthyism. What if the Vaccine Paradigm itself is Deliberately Flawed?

Vaccine McCarthyism. What if the Vaccine Paradigm itself is Deliberately Flawed? | Global Research

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims*|*Lawrence Solomon

This is not (as the next poster said) more fuel for the anti-vaccination people. It's exactly what I've been writing about and consistently in various forums. So, I'm really happy this hit the market and will likely go back into its cave so pharmaceuticals can continue their lying and fooling quite a huge number of people and I still won't be one of them. I understand how people are fooled in this country as it what makes America. It's also one of the exposures I've had to make me a non-believer in garbage coming out of companies that control us.

Really great post, of course. Thanks.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:07 PM

685 posts, read 535,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keifus View Post
Does anybody else feel like the wealth of information available on the internet for both pro and anti vaccine is slightly overwhelming?

I'm college-educated but have no medical background whatsoever and I find that between the resources on the internet regarding anti and pro vaccinations, I am left with no absolute opinion at all. The media, whether bought and paid for or not, can't seem to provide a definitive either.

I'll be speaking to my doctor about the right course of action for my upcoming daughter and ignoring the internet/media on these topics.
It's not overwhelming for me when someone I knew told us about the coverups. I didn't need to hear this from the industry.

When ethanol was added to gas, that was rhetoric and propaganda as well. I asked my mechanic about it (my car's doctor) and he was good. His response was there's no problem with ethanol. I knew there was. It just took about 15 years before other mechanics actually started seeing the effects of it. In other words, your doctor may not have the facts... yet.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:10 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,361,136 times
Tin foil hats are still fashionable, I guess.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:22 PM
gg

17,047 posts, read 17,298,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Big Pharma just wants to sell more vaccines, and now they have the help of the zionist media and the government.
You interestingly have a point. If you really look closely at it all, it is all about money extraction and there is a group behind it. I suspect you are pretty much spot on. It happened in Germany many years ago and it ended pretty ugly. I have no idea how all this will end. I suspect we are 40-50 years from anything big happening, but it might if people get sick enough of who is controlling everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or