U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 02:30 AM

1,404 posts, read 728,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
IMO this has all been for publicity. After Bobbi Christina dies, so does Whitney (again), then there is no tie to her fame anymore. This is that scumbag Bobby Brown's last chance at publicity on the news and front pages. He will fade away from public consciousness now. Finally. He got the greatest voice hooked on drugs and ruined her life and ultimately killed her. Now being the "grieving father" is all trying to get sympathy despite his wicked ways.

Sorry you ended up like Mom, Bobbi.
My ex gf from a few years ago was the biggest Whitney fan, and bought into the story about Bobby hooking innocent Whitney on drugs. When I was a kid, my mother who's slightly older than Whitney, told me about her partying/drug using habits, before Bobby ever came into the picture. When Whitney died, I was definitely sad and disappointed... but when I was around my girlfriend at the time, I was completely stone-faced like I didn't GAD.

It's pretty evil-spirited to accuse someone of causing someone's death, and it's terrible that her fans buy into the facade, especially when plenty of people from Whitney's generation knew the real story about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 01:11 PM

1,077 posts, read 650,103 times
Quote:

"Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina
Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate," Pat Houston told ET in a
statement Wednesday. "As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We
thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now."
Bobbi Kristina Brown Moved to Hospice as 'Condition Continues to Deteriorate'

Old 06-24-2015, 04:02 PM

2,319 posts, read 1,983,486 times
I hope this is the end, and won't strike up another battle in that family like they did a few weeks ago....I also wonder if they're timing it so she'll die on June 25, the date of Michael Jackson's death.

Just hope she hasn't felt any pain or suffered over these past five months. SO sad.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:04 PM

Lawsuit: Nick Gordon abused Bobbi K., took her money

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. -- A lawsuit filed by Bobbi Kristina Brown's conservator accuses Nick Gordon of abuse and says he took money from her without authorization.

The suit, filed in Fulton County Superior Court on Wednesday by Brown's court-appointed conservator Bedelia Hargrove, accuses Gordon of assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and transferring money from her account into his own without authorization.

Bobbi Kristina Brown, 22, has been unconscious after being found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Roswell home on Jan. 31. Earlier Wednesday, her aunt said that her condition has deteriorated and she's been moved to hospice care.

Lawsuit: Nick Gordon abused Bobbi K., took her money

Quote:

The lawsuit accuses Gordon of domestic violence against Brown, including
punching her in the face, knocking out a front tooth and dragging her upstairs
by her hair.

Brown allegedly confided to an unnamed person that Gordon "was not the man
she thought he was" and set up a time to meet on Jan. 31, 2015.

That day, Brown got into an argument with Gordon. Brown was later
found unconscious, face-down in a bathtub with her mouth swollen and another
tooth knocked out, according to the lawsuit.

Brown has since been diagnosed with "global and irreversible brain
damage."
BBM

If this is true, why is Nick Gordon free?

SMH

Old 06-24-2015, 04:10 PM

9,599 posts, read 17,722,243 times
Mother, father & daughter = drug abuse.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Mother, father & daughter = drug abuse.

She still shouldn't be in the condition she has been for the past months.

Addictive personalities from being inherited in the genes. One needs to learn they cannot control using illicit drugs.

Nick Gordon might be responsible for her condition, even as drugs were a big part of their lives.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:09 PM

9,298 posts, read 5,797,074 times
Families have to take their loved ones off life support everyday. It's always sad no matter who they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or