U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 07:18 AM

8,401 posts, read 9,592,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Apparently they don't value large breasts as much as our society does. What are you implying?
Brazilian Butt Lift (Butt Augmentation) | Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez in Baltimore

Brazil loves the other end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 07:26 AM

17,667 posts, read 15,037,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
I guess I just don't get what it has to do with anything on this thread. That's what I meant by "what are you implying?" I meant how are you tying this to this kid and his abnormality? What does it have to do with this kid being deformed?

Old 02-13-2015, 08:54 AM

736 posts, read 568,385 times
The size of two grapefruits in circumference? whoa... I think he should be applauded for wanting to improve his chances of getting those spinners as well as not hurting women in those areas. Sensitivity is a good thing nowadays.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:00 AM

8,401 posts, read 9,592,932 times
Quote:
I guess I just don't get what it has to do with anything on this thread. That's what I meant by "what are you implying?" I meant how are you tying this to this kid and his abnormality? What does it have to do with this kid being deformed?
I don't think there is any tie to this thread. At least not on my end. I think everyone understands his problem and glad he's ok now.

I'm sorry, are you a member of the OTP?

Old 02-13-2015, 09:25 AM

1,716 posts, read 1,504,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
I knew a guy who could have considered this, lol
And he wasn't the nationality you'd automatically assume

He was humongous.....
Indescribably amazing.....
I wonder where he is now, actually
I don't know what is worse, the intent to make a racist comment, or the inability to differentiate race from nationality.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:31 AM

1,716 posts, read 1,504,444 times
Quote:
No woman except one who had been with hundreds of guys and was ginormously big could handle a circumference the size of a small grapefruit.
You sort of overcame your own objection. Lots of women have been with hundreds of guys. Hence, lots of women would want to try it. That 100 mark is a relatively low benchmark by today's standards.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:38 AM

22,947 posts, read 21,621,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
True..size very much matters to most women...i had a woman straddle me once and straight up ask how big mine was...because she said she could feel me while she was sitting on my lap...of course i lied to her and exaggerated but it was probably one of the funnest, trashiest nights ive had in recent memory...and i know a few ex-coworkers who have pretty specific minimums for sex...you either meet them or you dont.

on a lighter note, i hope this guy's son is born with 2 micropenises side by side...that'll teach him not to dick around with mother nature
I had a teen age friend who was 12" long, he didn't use it as a rule...
All kidding aside, I did have such a friend and his constant problem was girls that saw it usually said "not in me you're not".

Old 02-13-2015, 09:50 AM

8,051 posts, read 3,795,160 times
Quote:
Apparently they don't value large breasts as much as our society does. What are you implying?

Quote:
You were close and PoppySead was spot on.

As to what it has to do with this thread, the obsession people have with size of things related to sexual organs and how Hollywood perpetuates it should be obvious. However our culture is not the norm for much of the world.
Regardless, I tied it in to women needing breast reductions for similar reasons this poor kid needed a penis reduction.
The example I gave of Halep having it done with before/after pictures, is a prime example. Sure guys who obsess about breast size might think she was crazy to do it, but it had a huge positive impact on her life and career.

`

Old 02-13-2015, 10:15 AM

26,380 posts, read 14,247,633 times
This seems like a truly medical issue, and not cosmetic.

From what the article says, it sounds like he is better off doing what he did.

The doctors did not take final measurements of the penis, although Dr Carrion told MailOnline the result was 'generous'.

'It's slightly longer and slightly thicker than the average male, but now it looks symmetrical, and the patient was very satisfied,' he said.

The teen now has no problem having normal erections and has full sensation.

Old 02-13-2015, 10:56 AM

9,016 posts, read 7,995,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
I don't know what is worse, the intent to make a racist comment, or the inability to differentiate race from nationality.
Honestly, it doesn't matter what your opinion is.
That's the beauty of these forums.....

Feel free to disagree w/ me.

Lol getting back to the topic-

What a beautiful thing to waste.......
Hope he doesn't change it to being average

From my earlier post, I never could've imagined
anyone could be as "gifted" as my former FWB.......

I had it so good being neighbors w/ him, lol
Damn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or