Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 08:09 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times

Advertisements

• Demetrius Taylor filmed a confrontation between himself and a white neighbor as the neighbor pulled out a gun as Taylor approached
  • Taylor claims the neighbor was taking his photo as he sat in his car taling with another black man
  • The neighbor justified his actions by saying to Taylor, 'We have a lot of drug dealing going on'
  • Police eventually came and diffused the situation, but now Taylor wants to file a report
  • Taylor says some of the neighbors claim the man has done this before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGLJqsvST0

If u think somebody is selling drugs in front of your house why not just call the cops in the first place?

Another George Zimmerman who thinks he has the authority to handle the situation...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2015, 08:27 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Ya seems like it........

Old 02-13-2015, 01:08 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,356,551 times
Wow. That guy has a loose grip on reality. Dangerous.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:50 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,994,497 times
Guaranteed, this person thinks about nothing other than the 2nd Amendment. A fairly typical member of a embarrassingly large subset of the Current Events forum.

Old 02-13-2015, 02:17 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Seems to me that "Demetrius", lol, was looking to cause a racial incident.
  • Camera Phone Out Before Incident - Check
  • Looking for a confrontation - Check
  • Unnecessarily & Intentionally Combative and Aggressive - Check
  • Youtube Video Posted - Check
  • Blame Crazy Ass Cracker Comments - Check
  • Endless False Outrage - Check
Clearly he is looking for this 15 minutes of youtube fame.

My prediction, the party with the ebonics name, has some bad times ahead due to choices he is making with his life. "mama" is no where to be seen to see how her baby is behaving.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 02-13-2015 at 02:41 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 05:02 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,604,899 times
Well, Kudos

Looks like another guy who missed his calling as a cop. He should just go for a career change. The sad thing is, some cops do the same thing and now we can see why, they were this guy first. I'm glad for youtube.
Two black guys in a car does not equal a drug deal, cheese whiz.
Hopefully Marijuana becomes legal in their state so this poor guy can relax and go back to watching Archie Bunker.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:44 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,431 times
Gun nuts think they are THE cops and can fix everything much quickly than a real cop can. And even more amazing is you can pull gun and do some other weirdo stuff and most time you can justify it however bull$hit your story is.

Old 02-13-2015, 06:24 AM

50,786 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Seems to me that "Demetrius", lol, was looking to cause a racial incident.
  • Camera Phone Out Before Incident - Check
  • Looking for a confrontation - Check
  • Unnecessarily & Intentionally Combative and Aggressive - Check
  • Youtube Video Posted - Check
  • Blame Crazy Ass Cracker Comments - Check
  • Endless False Outrage - Check
Clearly he is looking for this 15 minutes of youtube fame.

My prediction, the party with the ebonics name, has some bad times ahead due to choices he is making with his life. "mama" is no where to be seen to see how her baby is behaving.
I don't think you read the whole thing. The man approached the neighbor because he saw the neighbor filming him while he sat in a car with a friend...he wasn't looking for a confrontation, the neighbor was. If my neighbor was filming me or taking pics of me (and per the other neighbors he's done this before) you can bet I'd confront him, and I'd have my cell video running as well. Why is it "false outrage" when the neighbor is clearly spending his time watching and spying on the neighbor as well as filming him? Wouldn't you be outraged?

Old 02-13-2015, 07:30 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I don't think you read the whole thing. ..... If my neighbor was filming me or taking pics of me (and per the other neighbors he's done this before) you can bet I'd confront him, and I'd have my cell video running as well. Why is it "false outrage" when the neighbor is clearly spending his time watching and spying on the neighbor as well as filming him? Wouldn't you be outraged?
Demetrious is not neighbor. He clearly says he does not live in that neighborhood. He says he is visiting his mother who supposedly lives down the street. If Demetrious, was someone vested in that neighborhood, someone who maintained property there, then it would be quite different. But given what was transpiring, he had no reason, except to be causing trouble, to be there.

If this is some random location, and he doesn't like the filming, then move down the street.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:34 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,716,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Demetrious is not neighbor. He clearly says he does not live in that neighborhood. He says he is visiting his mother who supposedly lives down the street. If Demetrious, was someone vested in that neighborhood, someone who maintained property there, then it would be quite different. But given what was transpiring, he had no reason, except to be causing trouble, to be there.

If this is some random location, and he doesn't like the filming, then move down the street.
Is it a sundown town?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events